Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after she 'suffers nervous breakdown'

If Tori doesn’t knock off this bad behavior her mom is gonna lock her in the Christmas Wrapping room for punishment.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    And how does she afford that house? Aren't they broke?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i think the mom pays for the house?

hard to care about this waste of space, though. must be hard on her kids.
    Yep. From the Daily Mail article posted earlier in the thread:

Her mother Candy, 71, administers the mass of his money and told the New York Times in 2014 that Tori's reckless spending was the reason she was largely cut out of Aaron’s will.
    However, she picks up the tab for her daughter's home, the children's private schools and the family's grocery bills.
    In October 2016 Tori was sued by American Express for an unpaid $87,595.55 bill and Candy made it clear she wasn't about to pay off debts Tori had run up.
    'I’m not paying extras like that. I’m not paying any back payments,' she said.

And this was before Tori had the fifth kid! (and talking about a possible number 6)

I mean, her mom even pays for their groceries?? I get that Candy doesn't want her grandchildren to starve, but seriously, these are two able-bodied adults and they can't even earn enough to pay for their kids' food? You'd think Tori would be humiliated, but apparently not. I wonder if she and Dean just figure if they work, they'll have to pay back their debts and Dean's back child support, so instead they'll just blackmail Candy with more kids.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^That is truly pathetic. They don't earn enough to put food in their children's mouths and are talking about a sixth kid. Unbelievable.
    rollo likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

And yet she still shops for designer items...
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    And throws lavish birthday parties where she pays for people to wrap the presents, whilst Candy has a perfectly good wrapping room to utilize.

^^^ Actually, Candy sold the Spelling mansion a while ago so no more wrapping room (there were TWO!!). I think she lives in some luxury condo or something like that now.
    Mrs P and Sunnygirl like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    And that's what makes it worse, it's lipstick on a pig. I don't have any $4,000 handbags and I'm much prettier than her.
    Nevan, Mrs P, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So, all of their living expenses are paid for and they're still in debt? Damn.
    rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, all of their living expenses are paid for and they're still in debt? Damn.
    Bitter family note - have a bro who flips houses, uses my pops money, uses my 'retired' pops manual labor and gives him jack shit. He's still in debt, because you know, it's important to have the newest fanciest truck and fancy clothes when he's doing jack shit. We may be selling our house soon and I offered pops cash to help us out. That didn't go down well. Woo fucked up families!

TORI SPELLINGCOPS CALLED TO CHECK ON HER... Husband Concerned

3/8/2018 9:59 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

TALKING TO POLICE
    Tori Spelling's husband called cops to check up on her after she left their house, and it created a huge scene at a doctor's office ... TMZ has learned.

Three Ventura County Sheriff's units surrounded a building in Thousand Oaks, CA Wednesday around 9:45 AM, while Tori was inside. Dean McDermott was seen standing outside the office, holding the couple's 1-year-old baby.

Law enforcement sources tell us Dean had sounded the alarm when Tori left home with at least one of their kids. It's unclear why he was so concerned about Tori's well-being.
    We're told deputies located Tori at the doctor's office, spoke to her, determined she and their kids were okay, and because no crime had been committed ... everyone went on their way.

TMZ broke the story ... police raced to Tori and Dean's home last week after he called 911 to say she was having a mental breakdown. Officers spent several hours at the house, but again left without any action.

Tori Spelling's Husband Calls Cops for Welfare Check After She Leaves Home | TMZ.com
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

So the first incident didn't get them enough press/attention?

Yeah, I'm jaded.

Pink wig or it didn't happen!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Shit now I feel bad for her, but mainly for her kids.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Her - no
    Dean - no
    The kids - yeah

He's setting her up, maybe? This is just weird to me, and it sounds like he wants custody and support and is trying to make a case for labeling Tori unstable.

Something is obviously going on. Whoever keeps calling the paps is an asshole.
    C_is_for_Cookie and sparkles like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information