Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after she 'suffers nervous breakdown'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Doesn't pot smoking cause paranoia in some people? Reefer madness!!
    That movie was propaganda!!!! Hysterical though.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Poor Tori. From 90210 to 5150.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Hah! Her next reality show is named!

yeah, they can call it 'hysTORIcal: From 90210 to 5150.'

Elite Member

But if this is real, and given the reasons others have mentioned it could very well be, my armchair psychiatrist treatment plan would be some heavy duty in-patient treatment. She strikes me as someone who doesn't deal well in reality and could use some perspective.[/QUOTE]

She'd probably love in-patient therapy. She wouldn't have to deal with mouthy kids or play referee all the time. The facility would be quiet and her life would be all about Tori, Tori, Tori while she was there. Everyone would be sympathetic and she could talk about herself all day. What she NEEDS, however, is a verbal slap across the face and a reality check. Women all over this country are raising children by themselves without a partner. They go to work every day, clean the house by themselves (unless they teach their kids to help, which is what they are supposed to do), prepare meals, pack lunches, supervise homework, discipline their kids and pay the bills with far less money than Tori has. Tori needs to get a grip and grow the fuck UP.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That movie was propaganda!!!! Hysterical though.
    Oh, I know, great movie when you're under the influence.
    But it does trigger paranoia in some people. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ctive-thc-mood
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

It was her choice to have a litter of kids, one after the other, and brag about having another one all the time. I also don't believe for a minute that she doesn't have staff to help.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Sylkyn like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

1:30 PM PT -- Police have left Tori and Dean's home. She was not arrested, and we're told officers felt she didn't meet the criteria to be held for mental evaluation.
    Police did take a domestic violence incident report.

Dean McDermott Seen Talking to Cops After Tori Spelling's Apparent Mental Breakdown (UPDATE) | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I've never watched any of her reality shows, because that whole TORI naming bullshit really pissed me off - you're not noTORIous for anything except being ugly and having a rich connected daddy. She seems to think she's this big personality that everyone is so interested in, when really her "acting" career is defined by playing a "beautiful" cheerleader who got murdered, and being the one in 90210 that was marginally less punchable than Kelly Taylor.

So for anyone who's actually seen her in action, is she a raging narcissist? All that TORI business makes me think she's at least got a very (unwarranted) high opinion of herself, but I can't imagine that would be fun for her five small children. And she wants another one? Fuck me.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Ok, now I'm going with the "Dean snuck into the house in the middle of the night, Tori caught him and went postal"

Since when do they do domestic violence "incident reports"? I thought that shit ended years ago.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Ok, now I'm going with the "Dean snuck into the house in the middle of the night, Tori caught him and went postal"
    For sure, and the timeline in those articles is confusing. First they said "earlier in the week" she'd called police about an intruder, then later it said it was all the same night, and she'd been out with the reality show chick earlier, THEN she called the cops on what turned out to be Dean (sneaking home?) and THEN the cops came again in the early hours of the morning because she was having a breakdown.

So originally I thought it went: Dean got caught/she decided to "show him" by going on a coke binge with a Z-lister/she came home and they had a huge fight, and because she was fucked up she lost it. Now if it all happened the same night, maybe there was no coke binge? I dunno why I'm even putting this much thought into it, but I'm starting work late today so I've got nothing better to do.
    Trixie likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bingo. I think we've solved it!
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe he’s gaslighting her.
    dilligaf, MsDark and ConstanceSpry like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yeah, they can call it 'hysTORIcal: From 90210 to 5150.'
    Bahaha, perfect!! 😂

The fug in those family photos is overwhelming.
    OCD, greysfang, MsDark and 6 others like this.

OCD

Love all these rich people codes.
    In poor folk world:
    Nervous Breakdown = snapped or high AF and out of control
    Exhausted/flu = strung out

Also in poor folk world DV is a charge where you go the jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    But if this is real, and given the reasons others have mentioned it could very well be, my armchair psychiatrist treatment plan would be some heavy duty in-patient treatment. She strikes me as someone who doesn't deal well in reality and could use some perspective.

She needs a slap in the face. Is there some kind of therapy where a professional sits you down, holds up a mirror and says, grow the fuck up? Daddy's princess has never learned a damn thing. That debt is YOURS Tori and therefore stress you brought on yourself as is the litter of kids and that wandering peen of a ferret faced husband. Not happy? Take charge of that shit and start making decisions that a grown up makes when they need to make changes to be happy.

I just can't feel sorry for her.
    faithanne, Sylkyn, rollo and 2 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information