Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree311Likes

Thread: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after she 'suffers nervous breakdown'

Elite Member

And Corrine was just linked to Kimmy's leech "BFF friend in the closet"

The DMail pics of Tori made me laugh out loud. Nothing like making her look psycho for her mental breakdown article.

I want to see pics of them carrying her out on a stretcher, Britney-style. It's been too long since we had a good meltdown thread!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

PICTURED: Tori Spelling's husband talks to police outside home after 'overwhelmed' mother-of-five 'suffers nervous breakdown'
    .Law enforcement arrived at the star's LA home following a 911 call around 7am Thursday morning
    She shares the home with husband Dean and their five children
    The Beverly Hills 90210 star was being 'very aggressive', according to a source
    She had called police earlier this week fearing an intruder was entering her home, but it turned out to be her husband
    The couple's marriage has been rocky over the years; he had an affair in 2013 and they have endured financial issues
    She spent Wednesday evening with The Bachelor star Corinne Olympios
    Corrine later said Tori discussed the stresses of looking after her young kids

Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has been pictured talking to police outside their LA home after a 911 caller reported she was having a 'nervous breakdown' on Thursday morning.
    The out-of-work actor, 51, was seen talking to authorities on their front porch but there was no sign of the 44-year-old mother-of-five. He appeared to be showing them his arm as they stood outside the property.
    An emergency call was made around 7am and a source told TMZ Tori was being 'very aggressive'. Insiders said she didn't have any weapons. It is not yet clear who made the call to authorities.

Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has been pictured talking to police outside their LA home after a 911 caller reported she was having a 'nervous breakdown' on Thursday morning

Police have rushed to Tori Spelling's home after a 911 caller reported she's having a 'nervous breakdown'; She is seen in October

Tori is said to have called called police on Wednesday night because she thought someone was breaking into her home, but it was just her husband arriving home.
    Earlier Wednesday evening, Tori was out with The Bachelor star Corinne Olympios.
    Corrine later told TMZ Tori appeared overwhelmed by motherhood. She has five children; Liam, 10, Stella, nine, Hattie, six, five-year-old Finn and Beau, who turns one on Friday.
    Corrine described Tori as 'quiet' and said she had talked about how difficult it was having five children close in age.
    She said she fell pregnant with her fifth child just weeks after giving birth to her fourth child.
    Corrine speculated that she was 'stressed out at home.'
    Tori also told her she wanted to stay out a little longer so her husband could take care of the children.
    The former Beverley Hills, 90210 actress and her husband have endured some rocky times, including 51-year-old Dean's affair in 2013.
    Tori said last year that they pulled together for the sake of their family.

She told People: 'I feel like Beau is really the pillar of the rebirth of our relationship because our relationship had to crumble for it to be rebuilt and it was really important that we just start it over.
    'I think Beau is a symbol of that because he's the first baby out of all five that we're raising in a communicative way.'
    They have also endured financial issues.
    Tori was famously left just $800,000 by her father Aaron Spelling, who had an estimated $600 million fortune when he died in 2006 aged 83.

Her mother Candy, 71, administers the mass of his money and told the New York Times in 2014 that Tori's reckless spending was the reason she was largely cut out of Aaron’s will.
    However, she picks up the tab for her daughter's home, the children's private schools and the family's grocery bills.
    In October 2016 Tori was sued by American Express for an unpaid $87,595.55 bill and Candy made it clear she wasn't about to pay off debts Tori had run up.
    'I’m not paying extras like that. I’m not paying any back payments,' she said.

Family: The former Beverley Hills, 90210 actress and her husband have endured some rocky times, including 51-year-old Dean's affair in 2013; seen in October

Tori and Dean - who starred in their own reality series Tori & Dean: Inn Love - married in 2006.
    The 44-year-old star admitted she has learned a successful relationship takes hard work.
    She said: 'I look back and I remember doing interviews probably seven years ago ... I was like, "It's easy, we don't have to work at it. We have this great marriage."
    'Eleven years later, I'm like, "It's a lot of work." It takes work and I took that for granted - I think we both did. We thought, "Oh, our relationship just works," and the truth is, no relationship just works.'

Tori revealed one of the most important things she had learned was to talk about her feelings.
    She said: 'I really feel like I found my voice in the relationship. It was really empowering for me because my whole life I grew up and I never talked about my feelings ... so I carried that into my relationship.'
    Tori has previously admitted she would love to have another child with Dean.
    She said: 'I do like even numbers and I was always a big fan of The Brady Bunch.
    'So three boys, three girls would be ideal. But we're blessed and you know, who knows?'

Read more: Police rush to Tori Spelling's home after 'nervous breakdown' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I'm sure Tori just caught sight of herself in a mirror. That would be enough to push anyone over the edge.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Poor Tori. From 90210 to 5150.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

She's hoping to get Mommy's sympathy, so she'll hand over some money. Desperate times, desperate measures. That's my cynical take on this.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

I can't believe they've been together almost 12 years.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    No, I think she throws herself on hibachi grills when she needs attention/money/new reality shows.
    LOL, that was my third thought!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm sure Tori just caught sight of herself in a mirror. That would be enough to push anyone over the edge.
    It's a good thing I don't always go for the hideous-looking, uncomfortable avys because there are many that could be mined from this thread. Especially the horror show that is the picture of her wearing an outfit from 1993 and holding that poor, unfortunate dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Poor Tori. From 90210 to 5150.
    Hah! Her next reality show is named!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I can't believe they've been together almost 12 years.
    Yeah, 12 years. It makes me feel like I haven't done anything with my life, which is kind of depressing really...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Weren’t there a bunch of old blinds from years ago when her and Shannon used to be thick as thieves back in the day when they filmed 90210- and they would go out and party and do coke all night? Maybe she thought she would did a few lines for old time sake last night while out with that reality star then came home and found some side pieces text messages on Dean’s phone and blew up? I know I have a wild imagination. I also was a HUGE 90210 fan. Seen all the episodes. “Donna Martin Graduates!”
    As well as what everyone has said, I think this too. Bad combination. Bad filler face too.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So with it saying he's unemployed, I take it he no longer is the host for Canada's Chopped?

God, that picture with the open mouth and red lipstick looks like one of those sex doll faces.
    I don't think that we'll have to endure "models" from her offspring as they are quite breathtaking.
    ConstanceSpry and Waterslide like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Sorry my friendly Canadians, but Dean up there totally reminds me of the Canadian characters in South Park. Some of the kids too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I remember buying the fan books when I was young. The summer Europe season was the best with Shannon's crappy French accent and Dylan getting with Kelly. I stopped watching after Kelly sobered up in college.
    Ah yes, the summer they went to France. That was the same summer David Silver thought he would venture out and become the new Vanilla Ice. Remember the concerts he did at the BH Beach & Tennis Club? Steve Sanders played his skeevy manager!

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ah yes, the summer they went to France. That was the same summer David Silver thought he would venture out and become the new Vanilla Ice. Remember the concerts he did at the BH Beach & Tennis Club? Steve Sanders played his skeevy manager!

Sadly I've posted this music video too many times on this board the past 10 years.

Sunnygirl, sputnik and KrisNine like this.

Our sources say Tori had called police Wednesday night because she thought someone was breaking into her house, but it turned out to just be her husband, Dean McDermott, coming home.
    Doesn't pot smoking cause paranoia in some people? Reefer madness!!
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information