Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Please take Mel Gibson off the blacklist

Hit By Ban Bus!

Piss off and retire asshole.

The article states over and over again that Mel won't speak up to defend himself...surely the very first step on him getting his career back would be to state publicly that he's learned the error of his ways and he's been in therapy, done volunteering etc etc... he's a fool who refuses to take responsibility for his actions. He doesn't deserve forgiveness because he obviously still believes in all the awful things he said before.
    Sojiita likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

But by agreeing this kind of access, he is defending himself, he's just more subtle about it by letting a jew do his talking for him, so that it is perceived to carry more gravitas (IMHO).

Incidentally, didn't a vanity fare writer write something similar? Or is this the same writer?
    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Maybe if he makes the viking movie and give all of the money he makes off of it to different organizations which help people of different races, sexual orientation, and women.
    And pays the workers on those films the union agreed wages, which is why he makes films outside the Us & usesnative labour when possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    There are no hate speech laws in America that I know of. We have freedom of speech, no matter how stupid something someone says is.
    Not strictly true... " blah blah blah the Supreme Court embraced the idea that hate speech is permissible unless it will lead to imminent hate violence"
    But what he is saying doesn't fall into that Criteria.
    czb likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

czb

boo hoo.

mel has enough $$$ to make films under his own production company. if there is anyone who can survive a bliacklist, it's him.
    Novice likes this.

Mel Gibson has never been on the blacklist a day in his life. He probably should be though.
    gas_chick and Novice like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And here is a scene from his Viking movie. He is saying I am here to plunder your village. But first you will blow me!
    No, Bjorne! Plunder first, blowjob after!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Mel Gibson has never been on the blacklist a day in his life. He probably should be though.
    Just not this one: The Blacklist (TV Series 2013– ) - IMDb
    Novice likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I said once before on here that I've seen firsthand someone with a serious anger problem that I suspect is strongly brain-based ... that when the person is angry, it's like all these strange things happen, like stuff is going haywire and craziness, much of it taboo-laden, gets spat out. That, plus some addiction stuff, might be what happened to MG, I really don't know. I'd be willing to consider it, but I would rather see him speak for himself, as some others mentioned, or be spoken for by a mental-health professional who could at least explain what they think is wrong, without demanding he be forgiven. If he needs to work, I'd rather see him take supporting roles in films that deserve a good actor (I think he's one) with a big name. Let him help out and prove himself. *shrug*
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

That's a point actually Shinola, I'm sure he could get roles in indie films, and there are so many fantastic indie movies that he could do a great job in
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

..... and could bankroll too with his production company instead of the Jew-killed-Jesus-shit.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But by agreeing this kind of access, he is defending himself, he's just more subtle about it by letting a jew do his talking for him, so that it is perceived to carry more gravitas (IMHO).

Incidentally, didn't a vanity fare writer write something similar? Or is this the same writer?

And pays the workers on those films the union agreed wages, which is why he makes films outside the Us & usesnative labour when possible.

Not strictly true... " blah blah blah the Supreme Court embraced the idea that hate speech is permissible unless it will lead to imminent hate violence"
    But what he is saying doesn't fall into that Criteria.
    Then it is not hate speech, it is inciting violence speech. Which is why we have to put up with miserable fucks like the Phelps KKKlan. that fucker is almost dead though right? *edit--he dead! Can we ship the rest of them to UK or Canada where they can be tried for just old regular hate speech? Our damn laws won't matter then!
    Last edited by Sojiita; March 21st, 2014 at 01:00 AM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Bronze Member

Passionate Plea Wasn’t So Objective | BLIND GOSSIP

Blind Gossip says the writer was Mel Gibson's employee so she was paid to write the article:

"A journalist recently made a passionate plea for the industry to embrace her “friend,” who is a controversial Hollywood figure. The article got a lot of attention within the entertainment industry. However, the journalist somehow forgot to mention one very important fact: her “friend” is actually her boss! He secretly founded, funded, and owns the company for which the journalist works.

When you are being paid to run a puff piece on your boss, shouldn’t that be disclosed?"
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information