Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree1442Likes

Thread: Playbody Model Dani Mathers "Accidentally" Body Shames Gym User with Naked Snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Damnit, they should not be re-publishing the photo anywhere!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    Seriously. Black bar or not, they are violating this woman's privacy all over again.
    Yep, and if the woman comes forward, there will be articles about her and they'll publish the photos a hundred more times. So I can't blame her if she wants to remain anonymous.
    czb, Kittylady and Novice like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep, and if the woman comes forward, there will be articles about her and they'll publish the photos a hundred more times. So I can't blame her if she wants to remain anonymous.

I want to see her rewarded with a shitload of cash from a massive lawsuit....................and rub it all in broke assed cumstain's face

czb

maybe naked lady doesn't need the money and just wants to be left alone.

would we even know if NL came forward and filed a complaint against Bucky?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'd be interested to hear what her defense would be, because as far as I am concerned there is no defense.
    OrangeSlice, holly, Angeli and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

This is the first time I've seen the picture, so this twat was in the sauna and took a pic through a glass door of the woman standing naked in the shower?! So the woman was completely unaware with not even a chance of knowing she was being violated. Wow. And this 29 year old homely waste of oxygen feels she has any excuse to pardon this? Bitch please.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    This is the first time I've seen the picture, so this twat was in the sauna and took a pic through a glass door of the woman standing naked in the shower?! So the woman was completely unaware with not even a chance of knowing she was being violated. Wow. And this 29 year old homely waste of oxygen feels she has any excuse to pardon this? Bitch please.
    Seriously. This POS excuse for a human being thought this was funny. On what planet do you not know that this was mean-spirited, cruel and a complete violation of this woman's rights? There is no excuse. no defense.
    ConstanceSpry, panic and Angeli like this.

I know I've mentioned this in some thread before, but good friends of ours had a daughter that was being bullied by one of the "popular" girls that she used to be friends with. One of the things that she was telling us is that one night a bunch of the girls had a sleepover and they would take pictures of the girl that fell asleep first and post them online. Then, they decided that wasn't enough so they would sometimes expose certain body parts, or try and get a picture of them on the toilet or while they were naked, showering, etc. They would post them online on various social media sites. They would even do it at school, over or under the toilet stalls. In the locker rooms. This poor girl was a nervous wreck to do anything.

Looks like girls like this never learn their lesson. They just grow up to be shitty people.
    Kittylady, panic and Serendipity like this.

Ugh, that's horrible kris. A couple of times when someone passed out (adults) we would write on them with a sharpie or lipstick. Things like crazy eyebrows or I love so and so, stupid shit like that. Again these were drunk adults and we didn't have social media back then.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I know I've mentioned this in some thread before, but good friends of ours had a daughter that was being bullied by one of the "popular" girls that she used to be friends with. One of the things that she was telling us is that one night a bunch of the girls had a sleepover and they would take pictures of the girl that fell asleep first and post them online. Then, they decided that wasn't enough so they would sometimes expose certain body parts, or try and get a picture of them on the toilet or while they were naked, showering, etc. They would post them online on various social media sites. They would even do it at school, over or under the toilet stalls. In the locker rooms. This poor girl was a nervous wreck to do anything.

Looks like girls like this never learn their lesson. They just grow up to be shitty people.
    If any little bitch did this to a kid of mine I'd be looking at hitting them with distribution of indecent images of a child. Let them find out how much fun being on a register is.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It is a Felony. We've had some cases here like these.
    Kittylady and panic like this.

There's a difference between writing on someone with a sharpie or lipstick vs taking pictures of people on the toilet or in a shower with parts of their bodies expose that otherwise would be private. I fear for my kids. We will have to have LONG talks about what is/isn't appropriate do to with a phone and friends.

That pic of Dani with the write dress is so unattractive. All I see are fake lips, fake nose, fake (ginormous) boobs, and fake hair. Nothing about her is remotely attractive.
    Serendipity and twitchy2.0 like this.

czb

i'm curious - have there been any postings on social media that were sympathetic to Bucky?

Ugh. So glad my kids are grown and we didn't have to deal with this cyber bullying.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i'm curious - have there been any postings on social media that were sympathetic to Bucky?
    I could have sworn that I read some sympathetic tweets in this thread but I've just gone through it and can't find them now.

freak sex offender
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information