Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree1442Likes

Thread: Playbody Model Dani Mathers "Accidentally" Body Shames Gym User with Naked Snapchat

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    What else could the gym really do? They banned her from all of their properties and notified the police. It looks like they found out about it when the rest of the world did, probably within 30 minutes of its going viral.
    No snark, honest question.
    If it takes the victim coming forward in order to get Mathers arrested and tried, then the gym could assist the police in identifying the victim.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Aah, okay

czb

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    If it takes the victim coming forward in order to get Mathers arrested and tried, then the gym could assist the police in identifying the victim.
    maybe the gym doesn't feel comfortable with naming the victim? i don't see what else they can do. it is up to the nude chick to come forward, if she wants.
    holly, panic and Serendipity like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    maybe the gym doesn't feel comfortable with naming the victim? i don't see what else they can do. it is up to the nude chick to come forward, if she wants.
    Well, I don't think the gym should publicise her name or give it to the police against her will, but I think they ought to let her know that a crime was comitted against her on their premises.
    panic likes this.

czb

how do you know they didn't?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Well, I don't think the gym should publicise her name or give it to the police against her will, but I think they ought to let her know that a crime was comitted against her on their premises.
    I would think that if they told the cops, that they told her, or at least tried to.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    how do you know they didn't?
    I'm psychic? Nah, I'm just projecting my own would-be rage. If I had been in her situation, I'd definitely want to know and have her punished.

Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers hires Michael Jackson's lawyer to defend her for sharing a photo of a naked woman at the gym

Dani Mathers has hired Michael Jackson's attorney Tom Mesereau to defend her against any criminal charges for sharing a photo of a naked woman at the gym.

(Charley Gallay/Getty Images for Playboy)
    BY Nicole Bitette

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Friday, July 22, 2016, 8:19 AM

Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers is trying to prove she's no smooth criminal.

The 29-year-old model has hired Michael Jackson's former lawyer Tom Mesereau to defend her against any criminal prosecution she might face for sharing a photo on Snapchat of a naked woman at the gym, TMZ reported.

Mesereau, 66, represented the late "Smooth Criminal" singer in a 2005 child molestation case that gained national attention after a 13-year-old boy accused the pop icon of sexual abuse. A jury ultimately decided Jackson was not guilty on 14 charges.
    The late Michael Jackson and his attorney Tom Mesereau on May 4, 2005, when the pop icon was found not guilty.

(MARK J. TERRILL/AP)
    Mesereau also served as the counsel to Robert Blake on a 2005 trial claiming the actor murdered his wife Bonnie Lee Bakley. He later resigned from the case for undisclosed reasons, but Blake wa ultimately found not guilty.

Dani Mathers posted photo of naked unsuspecting woman at gym
    Mathers is now under criminal investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department for publicizing the body-shaming image of a nude woman at L.A. Fitness. She was instantly banned for life from any of the company's facilities and was also suspended from her job at an L.A. radio station, according to the gossip site. If the blond model is prosecuted, it would most likely be on a misdemeanor offense with no jail time.
    Dani Mathers posted this photo of herself mocking a naked woman at her gym on Snapchat on July 14.

(DANI MATTHEWS VIA SNAPCHAT)
    The former playmate continues to face backlash for sending the body-shaming Snapchat with the caption, "If I can't unsee this then you can't either."

She sent a follow-up image of herself laughing at the woman's body with her hand over her mouth.
    The LAPD is asking the woman in the photo to come forward and assist them in the investigation, according to TMZ.
    panic likes this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Elite Member

Again, what a bitch. She truly sucks.

Damnit, they should not be re-publishing the photo anywhere!!
    czb, tulip, Trixie and 7 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Damnit, they should not be re-publishing the photo anywhere!!
    Seriously. Black bar or not, they are violating this woman's privacy all over again.
    tulip, Trixie, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

i didnt know she was stifling a laugh with her hand.

Im not the violent kind but that makes me want to punch her
    tulip, Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.

She looks much worse than the naked woman. Those fake tits and inflated lips make her look like a freak.
    Mivvi21, panic and Serendipity like this.

I can't believe that this nasty ugly bitch is a playboy model. There is nothing special about her and those tits look ridiculous. I don't see what there is to defend. She violated a woman's privacy by being a vapid twat when the woman had the expectation of not having her naked body sent out all over the interwebz. And yes, fuck these assholes for showing that picture again. I feel so bad for her.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She has a face like one of those troll dolls.
    Kittylady, Angeli, Flygirl and 1 others like this.
    "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be." --Trump

"ROFL" -- rest of world

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information