Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1442Likes

Thread: Playbody Model Dani Mathers "Accidentally" Body Shames Gym User with Naked Snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Then stuck a mole on it. I bet she sees Marilyn Monroe when she looks in the mirror. She's wrong.

Those tits though...
    She looks like a plastic muppet with bolt-ons.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

I've been glad to see this story getting traction on FB, but a little annoyed to see all the "poor obese woman shouldn't be shamed for bettering herself!" comments (and yes, I do get that they're trying to be supportive - which is a good thing.)

A) Yes, obesity can be a health risk, but if you think this woman is a ticking time bomb full of cholesterol and diabetes just from looking at her, you're delusional. No, she's not a size 0, but she appears to be well within the normal, albeit not swimsuit-model, range of body shapes. B) I know it's just a turn of phrase, but "bettering herself" does not equal getting model thin. She's at the gym to better her health, better her fitness level, better her frame of mind, or some combination of the three - and yes, maybe better the way she looks. But I think it's obvious from the way this story played out that being thin does not a better person make.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

I'm waiting for Dani's "I'm depressed, I have an eating disorder, or I've had a terrible childhood" story. It's coming y'all.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Right, that's not gonna happen.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I've been glad to see this story getting traction on FB, but a little annoyed to see all the "poor obese woman shouldn't be shamed for bettering herself!" comments (and yes, I do get that they're trying to be supportive - which is a good thing.)

A) Yes, obesity can be a health risk, but if you think this woman is a ticking time bomb full of cholesterol and diabetes just from looking at her, you're delusional. No, she's not a size 0, but she appears to be well within the normal, albeit not swimsuit-model, range of body shapes. B) I know it's just a turn of phrase, but "bettering herself" does not equal getting model thin. She's at the gym to better her health, better her fitness level, better her frame of mind, or some combination of the three - and yes, maybe better the way she looks. But I think it's obvious from the way this story played out that being thin does not a better person make.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.
    That's been annoying me with this story too. I hate the fake "but I'm worried about their health" bullshit people spew out about people who are overweight. It just doesn't matter if that lady is a size 000 or a size 30. No one had a right to take pictures of her naked body and toss it up on the internet. She doesn't need to be patted on the back for being at a gym or whatever. This Dani chick might flash her ass for anyone who will toss her a nickel but not everyone is cool with that.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Arrested yet?
    Flygirl and ChemicalHelena like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

It's looking like it isn't going to happen unless the woman comes forward. Fortunately for this bitch (and unfortunately for us) it could be that she snapped someone who doesn't want their name and reputation forever linked to a naked image of themselves that is forever out there on the net. Even if the police/courts allowed her anonymity some prick out there would make sure her name was leaked to TMZ or another outlet.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I don't get it. Could the gym press charges?

I think the gym can do so. They already contacted police. I just want this bitch arrested. I don't see why the victim coming forward is required.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I bet that if the anonymous woman in the gym spent as much on plastic surgery as dani Mathers she'd look a lot better than this chipmunk.
    Plus, she did NOT look obese to me.
    ivey.girl and Kittylady like this.
    Free Charmed.

Yeah, i wouldn't say she's obese! Just natural, unlike plastic chipmunk bitchface with her bowling ball boobs!

The woman in the photo isn't even much overweight. She's not skinny or thin, but she's very much in the normal range IMO. Just older. Not that any body should be shamed or that I'd understand disgust if the woman was bigger, but like, that woman was normal! I hope she's really learned her lesson. And if not, I hope she's made to in court. That poor woman.
    Bombshell likes this.

Elite Member

Surely the gym can identify the woman, if they wanted to. At least they could post a notice in the gym saying they'd support her, if she were to press charges. But I suspect the gym wants this case to go away with as little publicity as possible. They have done an absolute minimum in this case, and only after intense public pressure.
    Kittylady likes this.

Personally, I'd be ok with the fame once I insured I'd be a millionaire to make me feel better about it

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Surely the gym can identify the woman, if they wanted to. At least they could post a notice in the gym saying they'd support her, if she were to press charges. But I suspect the gym wants this case to go away with as little publicity as possible. They have done an absolute minimum in this case, and only after intense public pressure.
    What else could the gym really do? They banned her from all of their properties and notified the police. It looks like they found out about it when the rest of the world did, probably within 30 minutes of its going viral.
    No snark, honest question.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information