Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree1442Likes

Thread: Playbody Model Dani Mathers "Accidentally" Body Shames Gym User with Naked Snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    It's like Steven Tyler, Paula Abdul and Faye Resnick all threw their genes into a spinner and let 'er rip.
    Then stuck a mole on it. I bet she sees Marilyn Monroe when she looks in the mirror. She's wrong.

Those tits though...
    Bombshell and Seapharris7 like this.

Elite Member

A couple more articles from TMZ. I wish the focus was less on the body shaming, which is rude and obnoxious, and more on the fact that she took a non-consensual picture of a naked stranger in a gym locker room, which is criminal and morally corrupt.

Dani Mathers -- Dear Playmates ... Please Forgive Me! | TMZ.com
    Dani Mathers Dear Playmates ... Please Forgive Me!

Dani Mathers is in full-on damage control mode ... firing off an apology to her fellow Playboy Playmates.

The 2015 Playmate of the Year sent the bunnies an apology for her "thoughtless and mean-spirited" Snapchat post that cost her a radio gig and her LA Fitness gym membership.
    In the email, obtained by TMZ, Dani calls posting a photo of an unwitting woman in a gym sauna a mistake ... apologizing for "the negativity and hate that this has brought forward." She also says there's no excuse for her behavior and she's laying low.
    She never explains WHY she's doing a mea culpa to the Playmates, but it's a good bet she's afraid Playboy might yank her title ... so she's throwing herself on the sword.

Dani Mathers -- Criminal Investigation Launched Into Naked Gym Photo | TMZ.com
    Dani Mathers Criminal Investigation Launched Into Naked Gym Pic

Dani Mathers is now in the crosshairs of cops, because TMZ has learned there's now a criminal investigation over the pic she took in a gym locker room.

We found out the brass over at LA Fitness went to cops Friday and filed the report, accusing the former Playboy Playmate of egregiously violating a member's right of privacy by taking a pic of her while naked in the shower, and then humiliating her by posting the pic with a disgusting caption.
    We're told the police investigation is based on a criminal law prohibiting the dissemination of private images.

The woman in the pic has not come forward ... the report lists "Jane Doe" as the victim.
    Dani has already been punished ... we've learned Playboy has suspended her from all Playmate activities including her show on Playboy Radio.
    On the criminal front Dani could get a big break ... if the victim never comes forward the case might well be dropped.
    On the other hand, if the victim surfaces and plays ball, Dani could face 6 months in jail.

I hope the victim does come forward (if she can get past how terribly this must be making her feel), so that this idiot has to face as many repercussions as possible.

I hope this will be a lesson to her: deeply stupid people who live in unattractive (except maybe when dolled up for publications/events), plastic- and silicone- filled houses with a giant mole (that is probably smarter than she is) out front shouldn't throw stones.
    mostroop and Angeli like this.

Silver Member

Default just awful

You know, I have just been so upset by this post and this young lady and her actions for days. I tweeted her saying she was a shallow woman. What are we coming to? Is this our society now where we take pictures of people in the vulnerable moments and post them for mockery? I don't even know.... it just makes me so upset. Is this because her parents taught her it was okay to do this? Or is it because she is part of the entertainment industry where people are judged not by their character or actions but by their appearance? What if this woman is a pediatrician who goes on to save her sick child one day? Will she still mock her? Also, I refuse to make fun of the young lady and her appearance as some people are for the very same reasons. It is never okay. Rant over. Back to gossip and fun!! thanks for letting me rant, friends.

PS This is not shade directed at the quote at all!! please do not think I was commenting on your quote. I just really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by weathered1 View Post
    I hope the victim does come forward (if she can get past how terribly this must be making her feel), so that this idiot has to face as many repercussions as possible.

I hope this will be a lesson to her: deeply stupid people who live in unattractive (except maybe when dolled up for publications/events), plastic- and silicone- filled houses with a giant mole (that is probably smarter than she is) out front shouldn't throw stones.

This story reminds me of that fat man who was shamed for dancing and enjoying himself.

Both stories are upsetting, but good to see this Dani creature is being punished

I can't express how much I hope this vain cow will face a court and her punishment will be a signal for everybody on antisocial media to get back to sense.
    I have seen more dying and naked people in the last two days on 'social' media than in the last 15 years.
    This is going to be a major embarrassment when the next generations will ask us, what have we done actually to improve the world and the best - still incredibly weak - answer is probably going to be 'You know we were quite active online to defend Taylor Swifts woman's worth' and the worst will be 'Me and others were quite the Einsteins when it came to livestreaming our naked neighbours'. ....
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Oh this stupid vapid bitch. I hope the woman in the photo comes forward and sues the shit out of her. I also hope she gets banned from every gym and blows up to 600 pounds.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Bronze Member

So nice that she took the time to beg forgiveness from her fellow Playmates. Now....if only she could take time out of her precious day to beg forgiveness from....oh, I dunno....maybe the woman she took the naked picture of???? Think maybe she could offer that woman a personal apology before she has to hunt around for a gym that won't slam the door in her face?
    Bombshell, czb, weathered1 and 1 others like this.

This woman has not the slightest clue about life in general. Someone this self centered cannot be fixed,IMO.
    Kittylady and greysfang like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

okay, I admit it, I wanted to see what the hoopla was all about with the naked pic, so I clicked the Daily Mail link (though I feel properly shamed about it). I'm so much MORE offended by Dani's laughing face than I am by a naked body in the background. What a bitch for posting that image. This is a person at the gym, in the locker room probably not even aware that there is someone in the sauna. That woman was at the gym to presumably work out and be the healthiest she can be. Good for her. You can't tell in the picture, but the body looked completely normal. Maybe there was excess skin or she was not a size 0, but really that doesn't matter. This stupid chick who lives in such a vapid and plastic world probably hasn't seen a "normal" body since she was a teenager (or before) and has no idea what a non-playboy body even looks like.

Also, you know she ONLY apologized after she was caught and received negative responses to her picture. It wasn't an accident nor is she sorry she took the picture. She's just sorry she was caught being such a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Big ol' teef with Steven Tyler's mouth. She isn't no damn 25. She is another chick lying about their age, like it makes people more desirable.
    Haha! I was coming on here to say she looked like Steven Tyler (with a bad boob job). All she needs is a dark manky wig!

I actually have no idea who this insecure nut job is, however I hope she cops it from all angles.

^ I didn't know who she was either. So, now many people know of her, mainly because of the bad thing she has done. See folks, bad publicity isn't good publicity. I'm glad she has been banned from the gym. I really hope the woman comes forward and sues her.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I see Eva Mendes crossed with Carly Simon.
    Bombshell likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Silver Member

She's disgusting. This story has infuriated me on every level.

She looks like a fusion of Pamela Anderson and Carly Simon gone wrong.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.

https://www.change.org/p/l-a-county-...vacy-violation

I don't know if these petitions do any good, but nearly 25,000 have signed this one.
    Witchywoman and Kittylady like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information