Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1442Likes

Thread: Playbody Model Dani Mathers "Accidentally" Body Shames Gym User with Naked Snapchat

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I could have sworn that I read some sympathetic tweets in this thread but I've just gone through it and can't find them now.
    i didn't see anything like that in this thread but was wondering about Playmate worshipperrs out in the world ....

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Ugh, that's horrible kris. A couple of times when someone passed out (adults) we would write on them with a sharpie or lipstick. Things like crazy eyebrows or I love so and so, stupid shit like that. Again these were drunk adults and we didn't have social media back then.
    We used to do all sorts of stupid shit. Stuff like you mentioned. Nothing to really harm someone. We did the crazy eyebrows and lipstick, too! It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If any little bitch did this to a kid of mine I'd be looking at hitting them with distribution of indecent images of a child. Let them find out how much fun being on a register is.
    My friend (her mom) went to the parents of the little witch first. Of course, they were exactly like the daughter. No surprise there. Then, she went right to the school. There was already an investigation at the school due to kids texting nude selfies to one another. So, this behavior was basically discussed with the student body and swept under the rug. The nude selfies being sent on the school's watch was what they chose to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She has a face like one of those troll dolls.
    No she doesn't! Those trolls are cute.

She has hired Tom Mesereau to represent her. Michael Jackson's attorney.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    No she doesn't! Those trolls are cute.
    No, they're not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    She has hired Tom Mesereau to represent her. Michael Jackson's attorney.
    Yeah, We know.
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I know I've mentioned this in some thread before, but good friends of ours had a daughter that was being bullied by one of the "popular" girls that she used to be friends with. One of the things that she was telling us is that one night a bunch of the girls had a sleepover and they would take pictures of the girl that fell asleep first and post them online. Then, they decided that wasn't enough so they would sometimes expose certain body parts, or try and get a picture of them on the toilet or while they were naked, showering, etc. They would post them online on various social media sites. They would even do it at school, over or under the toilet stalls. In the locker rooms. This poor girl was a nervous wreck to do anything.

Looks like girls like this never learn their lesson. They just grow up to be shitty people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If any little bitch did this to a kid of mine I'd be looking at hitting them with distribution of indecent images of a child. Let them find out how much fun being on a register is.
    I see Kitty got there first.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    We used to do all sorts of stupid shit. Stuff like you mentioned. Nothing to really harm someone. We did the crazy eyebrows and lipstick, too! It was awesome.

My friend (her mom) went to the parents of the little witch first. Of course, they were exactly like the daughter. No surprise there. Then, she went right to the school. There was already an investigation at the school due to kids texting nude selfies to one another. So, this behavior was basically discussed with the student body and swept under the rug. The nude selfies being sent on the school's watch was what they chose to focus on.
    Fuck the parents and the school since they are guilty of covering up a felony. Go.to.the.police!!!
    ConstanceSpry and Kittylady like this.
    Free Charmed.

Playboy model Dani Mathers is likely to be prosecuted after police tracked down the woman she pictured naked in the gym and 'body shamed' on social media.

Mathers was placed under investigation after sparking controversy when she shared a photograph of a naked gym-goer on Snapchat with the caption 'if I can't unsee this then you can't either'.

The LAPD have reportedly now tracked down the woman, who is in her 70s,
    and will recommend that prosecutors charge her for dissemination of private images, carrying a sentence of up to six months in jail.

The woman who was photographed wants Mathers, who was Playmate of the Year in 2015, to feel the full force of the law, reported TMZ.

Mathers, 29, sparked fury when she posted the picture in July. On Twitter, Hollie Taylor wrote: '@DaniMathers it's people like you that make others feel uneasy about changing openly in locker rooms. appalling.'

Priscilla Sanchez added: '@DaniMathers that poor woman's naked body is now circulating the internet when she never intended it to. It's really heartbreaking.'

Mathers was suspended indefinitely from a longtime radio show gig on The Heidi and Frank Show on Los Angeles's 95.5 KLOS.

She also wrote a frantic apology to her fellow Playboy Playmates apologizing for her 'thoughtless and mean-spirited' post, which some speculated was due to fear she would lose her Playmate of the Year title.

She was also banned from all LA Fitness gyms for 'egregiously violating a member's right of privacy by taking a pic of her while naked in the shower', TMZreported.

'Her behavior is appalling and puts every member at risk of losing their privacy,' Jill Greuling, the company's executive vice president of operations, told the LA Times.

'Our written rules are very clear: Cellphone usage and photography are prohibited in the locker rooms.'

The LA City Attorney will now consider whether to proceed with the case.

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4JOlNDSZI
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    sparkles, SHELLEE, Trixie and 10 others like this.

I'm glad. I was just wondering about this pathetic excuse for a human being the other day.
    idunno likes this.

Dumb bitch. She body-shamed a woman in her 70s? She must be so proud. I sooo hope they press charges.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I didn't go back and look, but I don't
    remember her looking that old.

She didn't, she looks damn good for her age and I bet this plastic bitch won't.
    idunno, SHELLEE, rollo and 8 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Probably because she still goes to the gym in her 70s!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We need to do a Gossip Rocks Cunt of the Year 2016 poll, this twat will win!

Hold up... That lady was in her 70's?!! Good for her still in the gym taking care of herself. I certainly would not have guessed her to be in her 70's.

This makes me hate that fugly Dani bitch even more though. That plastic heifer will probably be a hot mess at 70.

Paparazzi should do a good deed and have a contest among themselves sneaking about and see who can get the ugliest pic of this twatwaffle.
    spiderpig and idunno like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This story still burns me up. A 70 year old woman at the gym is a life-scarring experience, but I bet she'd let Hugh Hefner's old balls slobber all over her. Dumb cuntbucket.
    idunno, Kittylady and panic like this.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information