Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Pink: I'm a Reformed Slut

Carey Hart is damn fine. Pink definitely wasn't a reformed slut back during the Billboard Music awards in Vegas, I think 2001? She had an interest in me .. I contemplated it because Carey was quite nice on the eyes. She's quite nice too, not going to side with a particular team here. With my luck, I had a needy too drunk friend that needed baby sitting. Bitch. I missed out on an awesome moment. You can see I'm bitter enough to post this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Carey Hart is damn fine. Pink definitely wasn't a reformed slut back during the Billboard Music awards in Vegas, I think 2001? She had an interest in me .. I contemplated it because Carey was quite nice on the eyes. She's quite nice too, not going to side with a particular team here. With my luck, I had a needy too drunk friend that needed baby sitting. Bitch. I missed out on an awesome moment. You can see I'm bitter enough to post this crap.
    Wow. This is quite interesting.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

What were you thinking???? Ditch the drunk friend in the bathroom, a trash liner open in her lap, and go for the adventure! What a story you'd have to tell any youngin's who doubt you are cool.
    Novice likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Love her. The "Behind the Music" episode about Pink was really interesting. We have 4th row seats for a concert in December and I am beside myself with excitement. You'll understand why when I say there are few bands I've seen live -- we live in such a rural area -- Barry Manilow and Air Supply back in the day, the Spin Doctors in the 90s, the Stones on their Bigger Bang tour, and that's about it. Though I think I did see the Red Hot Chili Peppers back in the 80s at The Nick in Birmingham. Either them or Black Flagg...that place used to get some good bands that went on to bigger and better. Plus they had great pool tables.

You are a good friend!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Never saw that video before, but I like it, too. I like her muscular physique.
    I don't know if you've seen it, but she's very fit and physical in her video of "Try".
    BelledeJour likes this.

I almost spat coffee on the keyboard reading this thread title. Shame about the missed opportunity MrsP, it would have been a sexy fun night and a fabulous story to tell. Pink really can't do much wrong in my eyes. She seems to have a really easy going nature about her.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information