Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Pink & Carey Hart Expecting Baby No. 2

Congrats to them!

WAY back in the day, when she was just getting popular, she opened for NSYNC (I was in my teens ). I didn't think much of her before that night (of the concert).

It was just her and 2 backup dancers singing in front of a closed curtain (in front of NSYNC's stage setup). She sang and I was wow'ed. Her debut single didn't have much range (vocally). But, when I heard her sing that night - maybe like 5 songs total - simply amazing. On key and man, can that girl project/belt out.

Her music/songs since then have been hit and miss with me but, I've always respected her for voice/talent as well as her 'take no b*llsh*t' approach to the industry.
    Lofty Bike, Wisher, deenz and 3 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Why is her career over? Can't have two kids and a career too? She toured when Willow was a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Great for her
    Career is over, wont be seeing P!nk on tour anymore maybe a new album. She is the only pop singer I listen to.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Great for her
    Career is over, wont be seeing P!nk on tour anymore maybe a new album. She is the only pop singer I listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Why is her career over??
    Well durrr! I'm sure that according to Suzy83 it'll be because nobody will be able to hear her sing live over the sound of the wind whistling through her totally birthed-out vagina and people will flee the venue vomiting at the sight of her Mommy body
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jessica Simpson - No new Music
    Christina Aguilera - no longer tours & I haven't heard new music from her
    Alicia Keys - Haven't heard any new music from her, I know that Alicia is on the voice which I haven't watched since it first aired

^Just because they haven't done any music, doesn't mean their career is over. They do other things besides make albums. They are in the entertainment business, and that IS a career.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Alicia Keys released a new album this year. Christina Aguilera released several singles over the last year. I have no idea about Jessica Simpson, I'd say count our blessings there.

Plus, Christina and Alicia both have had songs in 2016 that did well in the dance charts. And there is even talk of Jessica Simpson making music again. So, yeah. And I know Alicia was on Empire for a little while. All that aside, seems like they've all three kept busy enough.

eta - Cookie beat me to it. lol
    C_is_for_Cookie and Wisher like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Jessica Simpson - No new Music
    Christina Aguilera - no longer tours & I haven't heard new music from her
    Alicia Keys - Haven't heard any new music from her, I know that Alicia is on the voice which I haven't watched since it first aired
    to be fair I think they do other stuff as there isn't money in music anymore, xtina probably gets more money now on the voice than she did in her singing career,

they might not be as popular as they were but they still have careers.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Jessica Simpson makes more money from her clothing line than she ever did singing. Her career and cashflow is strong.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Love Pink! ❤️❤️❤️
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

Pink and Carey Hart Welcome Son Jameson Moon — See His First Photo!

SOURCE: PINK/TWITTER“Raise Your Glass” to Pink and Carey Hart — they’re parents again!
    The entertainer revealed on Twitter Wednesday that the spouses of over a decade welcomed their second child, son Jameson Moon Hart,on Monday, Dec. 26.
    “I love my baby daddy,” the singer, 37, captioned a photo of Hart holding their newborn.

Baby Jameson makes a household of four for the family, which includes the couple’s 5˝-year-old daughter Willow Sage.
    The couple mentioned in 2010 while expecting Willow that they loved the named Jameson for a boy. “My dad’s name is James, and my brother’s name is Jason,” Pink told Access Hollywood at the time. “[Carey and I] are both Irish, Carey’s middle name is Jason, and Jameson—we like whiskey. That’s a no brainer.”

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.
    Pink took to Instagram in November to announce her pregnancy, writing simply “Surprise!” next to a photo of Willow nuzzling against her mom’s already quite-the-ways-along baby bump.
    “Dry Runs,” the singer captioned a photo posted shortly after her big-news reveal, showing Willow “diapering” a baby doll in preparation for her older-sibling duties.

Pink also shared a topless photo of herself and her bump (with Willow’s hands around it!) earlier this month.

The couple decided not to find out the sex of their baby until Jameson’s arrival. And though Hart would obviously have been happy either way — “I just want a healthy baby. That’s all I care about,” he told PEOPLE in December — it’s no secret that he’s overjoyed to have a boy around the house.

“We got one princess, so hopefully we’ll have a little guy coming,” said the former motocross champ, 41. “I don’t want any competition for my daughter.”
    But luckily, Willow seems to have sibling support — and passing on her dad’s sporty influence! — on the brain.
    “She’s been talking about how she wants a baby sister,” Hart added. “She built a bicycle for him or her. So we’re going to finish it up after No. 2 shows up.”
    Added Hart, “Right now, she’s very excited, until they start taking her toys and breaking her stuff, and then we’ll see how it goes.”

And regardless of how the siblings interact, Hart admits he and his wife are stoked to be parents again.
    “It’s been a while since we’ve had a baby around the house,” he said. “It’s going to be really fun!"
    I'm Wisher, new & improved version.

Oh isn't he precious.

He looks like he already has a secret.
    Sarzy, Wisher2 and garysgirl1999 like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Jameson is a nice name. He's a cutie, congrats to them
    garysgirl1999 likes this.

Jameson is a nice name, and so normal for a celebrity baby. Just uncommon enough for a touch of unique, but normal enough to not be weird.
    Sarzy and Wisher2 like this.

I think it's a bit weird. He's named after a whiskey. But it's no Pilot Inspektor...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information