Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pink and Carey Hart to divorce

I think if Pink is gay she would say so. She doesn't strike me as the type of person that really gives a shit about what people think.

^^^ amen! I live near where she grew up. She is still very close to many in the area and they are sad she is going through this. She has never been one to hide what she feels or thinks. She loved her husband. She was terrified of marriage because of what she experienced in her own family. She took the chance and it did not pay off for her. I wish her the best.

Cary Hart is a hot piece of ass. I like Pink and wuold take her over most of these so-called si ngers any day.

Pink: Divorce 'Not About Cheating, Anger or Fighting'

By Stephen M. Silverman
    Originally posted Wednesday February 20, 2008 02:45 PM EST

Photo by: Gregg DeGuire / WireImage Thanking her fans for their support, Pink said her divorce is "not about cheating, anger or fighting" and that she still considers her ex a "good man."

"I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world," the pop singer writes on her Web site.

Pink, 28, and her husband, motocross racer and former The Surreal Life star Carey Hart, 32, are dissolving their union after two years.

"First and foremost, thank you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now," Pink writes. "The most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so so much."

As for the reasons behind the split, she says, "This breakup is not about cheating, anger or fighting. I know it sounds like cliché bulls---, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be.

"All I know at this point, is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well."

Looking ahead, she says, "One never knows the future, but mine and Carey's just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring."

She signs off with, "X Miss P."

People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^ Aw. Whatever the reason, it is sad.
    Man is fine.

One never knows the future, but mine and Carey's just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring."

I'm sorry. But with a statement like that. This split was NOT her idea.

You don't divorce somebody of your own free will if you want their babies!!!!!

He's the one that been photographed with lots of hotties... doesn't mean he's cheating, but.... it doesn't mean that he's not.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Classy of her to ask her fans to support him as well. I loved him on Surreal Life. He seemed like such a sweet, kind and genuine man.

Elite Member

Well the pic of him with the hot chick in vegas this weekend is floating around. I doubt this was a mutual agreement nor was it "work related" give me a break. He's on tour a lot, but she isn't is she?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^^ amen! I live near where she grew up. She is still very close to many in the area and they are sad she is going through this. She has never been one to hide what she feels or thinks. She loved her husband. She was terrified of marriage because of what she experienced in her own family. She took the chance and it did not pay off for her. I wish her the best.
    I remember in one tv interview she did she was actually quite coy when the interviewer asked her if she goes with women. She didn't give a yes or no, but from her face you could tell it was a yes. But I do think she is bi.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    He's on tour a lot, but she isn't is she?
    Well, her last album was a major success in Europe and Australasia, and she had been touring pretty much non-stop since March 2006 up until Autumn 2007, so, erm, yeah, she has been on tour a lot...

Just because someone isn't particularly successful in the US, it doesn't mean they aren't hugely successful in the other 3/4 of the world.

And I doubt she is gay (bi/bi-curious maybe, but then, so is nearly everyone on the planet if they are completely honest with themselves ).
    Plus, her close circle of friends contains some out and proud lesbians, and if she was a closet case, you can be certain they would have severed all ties with her a long time ago...

I wish her all the luck in the world, and I'm glad she's released a statement on her webpage (her fans have been so supportive towards her, it will mean the world to them), but it leaves more questions than answers IMO... If the divorce is due to none of those things, then what else is there? As for their future, it really would not surprise me if they did end up back together, as this seems remarkably similar to their split in 2003/04, only with a lot of legal paperwork to deal with this time...

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Classy of her to ask her fans to support him as well. I loved him on Surreal Life. He seemed like such a sweet, kind and genuine man.
    I agree, he seemed to be a very kind and sensitive person. It's sad that it didn't work out for whatever reason. I hope she finds love again someday.

Quote Originally Posted by moocher View Post
    but it leaves more questions than answers IMO... If the divorce is due to none of those things, then what else is there? As for their future, it really would not surprise me if they did end up back together, as this seems remarkably similar to their split in 2003/04, only with a lot of legal paperwork to deal with this time...
    I think she is bi but doubt that is the reason for the split. I think they prob just grew apart. Careers got in the way, there was no communication, or they didn't see eachother a lot, causing them to grow apart. Sad, but true. They seemed like they genuinely loved eachother. And again, man is fine. She seems cool, too.

How Come Pink Is Doing All The Talking?

I have to tell you that things really look suspicious when one person is doing a lot of talking and appearing to be overly gracious. Take Pink and Carey Hart for an example. There was a statement by HER publicist announcing the split, and since then it has been Pink, Pink, Pink who has been on the offensive.

Yesterday she posted the following on her blog "I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world.

"First and foremost, thank you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now.

"The most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so, so much. This breakup is not about cheating, anger or fighting. I know it sounds like cliché bulls***, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be."

"All I know at this point is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well.

"One never knows the future, but mine and Carey's just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring."

To put this in the language of people like us who are just regular people. You have a couple who are friends of yours that file for divorce. The wife says what Pink just said and you say to yourself, then why the hell are you getting divorced? First of all, I won't accuse anyone of cheating, but if you tell me that being married to Pink doesn't involve any anger or fighting than, you just don't know Pink.

I could see how he could get tired of her crap really quickly, and she wanted to make herself look good and so all the public posts and statements. Carey hasn't said a damn thing and he is probably thankful for that. I think he left her, and she knows that he was her best chance at a guy.

So far Carey has been a class act and kept his mouth shut. Lets see if that continues when OK! and The Enquirer start calling.

Posted by ent lawyer at 7:04 AM 7 comments
    Labels: Carey Hart, Pink
    Crazy Days and Nights

I can see how personal "out & proud" lesbian friends would not say anything if she isn't either agreeing or denying that she's bi/gay. If they are genuine friends and she burned to be a musician, they might support the musician side of her, but not neccesserily the not-out bit - but being out is a personal choice. Its possible to like & love a friend but not like, or not agree with bits of them.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information