Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Pink: ‘Beautiful has never been my goal, joy is my goal – to feel healthy’

[QUOTE=boytoy;2921207]
    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Good for her. She didn't have much of a chance, looking like a bulldog. She's a great singer, though, fantastic live especially with all the acrobatics she does while singingQUOTE)

And what do u look like? probably not very appealing or someone that lives a boring life putting others down to make yourself feel better
    Oh boohoohooo. What are you, a fantard? Did I insult your little bulldogfaced idol? Grow up. As for me: I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, nay, the universe, of course. People are just not ready for a beauty like mine, with my hunchback and wooden dentures, but when they will be, they'll all bow before me and kiss my bunioned feet.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wowwwwwwww Looks like toy boy got a woody for P!nk.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

unless pink is your mom, lighten up francis

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I like Pink. At least she can sing, unlike some of these girls they trot out just because they're pretty then auto tune their music (RHoOC, RHoNJ, etc...).

I love Pink. She seems somewhat down to earth, has talent and is great in concert. Carey is HOT, so she's a lucky girl.

Quote Originally Posted by boytoy View Post

And what do u look like? probably not very appealing or someone that lives a boring life putting others down to make yourself feel better
    *snort* These are my favorite posts! The text spelling adds something. Well done.

Love Pink! I like some of her music too. She and Corey are adorable.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus!

[QUOTE=HWBL;2921224][QUOTE=boytoy;2921207]

Oh boohoohooo. What are you, a fantard? Did I insult your little bulldogfaced idol? Grow up. As for me: I'm the most ugliest woman in the world, nay, the universe, of course. People are just not ready for a beauty like mine, with my hunchback and wooden dentures, but when they will be, they'll all bow before me and kiss my bunioned feet.[/QUOTE)

LOL......... Thanks for describing urself to me, now I don't need a picture. Ugly people need confidence too.

[QUOTE=boytoy;2923075][QUOTE=HWBL;2921224]
    Quote Originally Posted by boytoy View Post

Oh boohoohooo. What are you, a fantard? Did I insult your little bulldogfaced idol? Grow up. As for me: I'm the most ugliest woman in the world, nay, the universe, of course. People are just not ready for a beauty like mine, with my hunchback and wooden dentures, but when they will be, they'll all bow before me and kiss my bunioned feet.[/QUOTE)

LOL......... Thanks for describing urself to me, now I don't need a picture. Ugly people need confidence too.
    Wow, what a knock-out comeback! It sure took you a while to produce it, but then it's something to behold. I really need to sit down a while to take that in. <ROLLEYES>
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I absolutely love enjoying a glass of wine and reading the Leann Rimes thread after a long day. So sign me up for the ugly-people-with-boring-lives club please.
    Trixie likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information