Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Pimp Mama Kris Jenner wants Khloe and Lamar to break up to "boost ratings"

This woman is the epitome of vile cunt. What a horrible woman. Those kuntrashian kids never had a chance at being a decent person with her as their mother.
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I really hope this isn't true. Khloe and Lamar seem happy. She needs to get the hell away from her family stat.
    Since Khloe & Lamar moved to Dallas, I hope they can see a fresh perspective of the level of dysfunction in her family is & make a choice to stay here (or not go back to LA, at least). Sometimes you don't realize how bad a situation is until you step back from it.

hustle4alivin and rollo like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    And waste all that good flour? I think dirty mop water from a bucket would be more appropriate.
    BITTER and holly like this.

Silver Member

I was skeptical about Khloe and Lamar at first, they actually seem loved up and happy in each others company despite her grating, child like voice and I think if Khloe walked away from the Kardashian-Jenner empire (which she won't! moneys too good for her to give up, heck being a socialite pays well) to regain some normality, out of that Hollywood bubble then she would be alot more likeable and it will help her marriage too. I will believe Lamar when I hear it from it him as he is pretty much whipped by the Kardashian women along with Scott.

x

I like Khloe the best out of all those worthless Kardashians, but let's be honest - she's riding the gravy train like the rest of them. She ain't trying to get out from up under Mama Jenner or the eleventymillion Kuntrashian shows. They're all talentless hacks out to make more money than all of us put together, and frankly, it sucks.
    sam_h786 and holly like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I like Khloe the best out of all those worthless Kardashians, but let's be honest - she's riding the gravy train like the rest of them. She ain't trying to get out from up under Mama Jenner or the eleventymillion Kuntrashian shows. They're all talentless hacks out to make more money than all of us put together, and frankly, it sucks.
    and ain't that the truth Laurent! Leading naive, guillable folk on to keep buy their stuff, line their pockets, hopefully at some point (which I hope its soon!) they wake up and smell the coffee that they are being taken for a ride by the talentless con artists called the Kardashians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    And waste all that good flour? I think dirty mop water from a bucket would be more appropriate.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information