Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of Blake Fielder-Civil doing heroin in prison

Charming, indeed.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

A close friend of mine had a chance to serve a little time in a regular county jail (here in the US) for about 4 months. (Nothing huge. Refused to pay a fine. He's stubborn.)

He said he saw more drugs there in 4 months than he saw in the 25 years before that time.

I do wonder about the clothes though. Over here, even in small town prisons (at least down heah in th' South) you gotta slap them stripes on. Or red, or orange or what have you.

Also, I hate Blake's guts and hope he and Amy both go down in a blaze of whorey. They disgust me.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    TBH I didn't think that we were any more lax than any US jail/prison other than that crazy dude in Arizona....

Yeah, our infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio. A friend of mine did a month in 'tent city' for his first(and only) DUI. Not a fun place...all jails should be like tent city.
    I saw a doco on Sheriff Joe... I think he is great! Sorry about your friend and all, but honestly prison should be hard time not a fucking holiday camp.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    A close friend of mine had a chance to serve a little time in a regular county jail (here in the US) for about 4 months. (Nothing huge. Refused to pay a fine. He's stubborn.)

He said he saw more drugs there in 4 months than he saw in the 25 years before that time.

I do wonder about the clothes though. Over here, even in small town prisons (at least down heah in th' South) you gotta slap them stripes on. Or red, or orange or what have you.

Also, I hate Blake's guts and hope he and Amy both go down in a blaze of whorey. They disgust me.
    Lockups, county jails, prisons, etc. are FULL of drugs. It is amazing.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post

He was on remand when the photos were taken, yes prisoners do wear prison duds (I'm trying to find a photo for you but has failed so far), this might help?
    An unconvicted prisoner is someone who is awaiting trial. That means that they are presumed innocent and apart from the duty of the prison to hold them and deliver them to court securely, an unconvicted prisoner is treated differently to convicted prisoners. Unconvicted prisoners can still vote and do not have to work in prison unless they want to. Generally, unconvicted prisoners can wear their own clothes.

However, unconvicted prisoners are given special rights and privileges.
    There's a lot more info available and it's all on the HM Prison site (link here HM Prison Service - Unconvicted Prisoners)

Wink

Is it just me, or does it seem like he's been "unconvicted" for a LONG time? I thought he already went to trial? Didnt Amy go to a trial for him?

And where is that blonde girl he was hooking up with - I thought that was also when he was awaiting sentencing...?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

OK, the photos would be from remand, however he has no plead guilty and I believe is waiting sentencing. He wasn't the only person involved with that trial and all their cases are going through too.
    More news here:- "Blake Fielder-Civil " - Google News

I think the case is presently at trial.

And seriously. An overdose is just awaiting Winehouse, Doherty or Ratface Blake.

Can't wait for it either. Waste of space.
    ssabmud

He's pleaded guilty Singer Winehouse's husband admits to assault - CNN.com some one else (the pub manager) was not guilty Pub landlord not guilty in Winehouse husband case | Entertainment | People | Reuters and there are two other on trial. I'm not sure if they're involved in the original incident or the victim intimidation.

For the description of the guy's injuries, Blaaaake deserves to rot in a cell foreva

Blake Fielder-Civil is currently awaiting his sentencing after pleading guilty to grievous bodily harm (GBH) and perverting the course of justice following an attack on pub landlord James King in June 2006. King is convinced Fielder-Civil and Winehouse have ruined his life. The landlord needed twelve hours of surgery and metal plates and bolts to reconstruct his face after he was beaten by Fielder-Civil and his friend Michael Brown outside the Macbeth pub in East London. This is what King had to say: “I hope both Blake and Amy rot. The first time I met him was when his boot was smashing into my face. Since then I've been to hell and back because he's stupid enough to think he could buy his freedom through his marriage to her and her millions."
    King claims to have been bribed, threatened and held at gunpoint by Anthony Kelly. He was apparently told to take £200,000 and move to Spain or face being knocked out, blindfolded and driven to Europe in the boot of a car.
    Kelly has since been cleared after spending eight months in jail. Winehouse has also been cleared. Blake Fielder-Civil is due to sentenced on Thursday July 10.
    Scandalous: Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil smokes heroin in prison - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

This is what King had to say: “I hope both Blake and Amy rot. The first time I met him was when his boot was smashing into my face. Since then I've been to hell and back because he's stupid enough to think he could buy his freedom through his marriage to her and her millions."
    Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what King said . Why do the writers of these things always feel the need to totally rewrite what the person said? Maybe the guy was incoherent or something but still.

Oh well, I agree that Blaaaake can rot, though.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information