Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photos of Heath Ledger's body may be for sale

oh bosh and flimshaw, people used to dress up their dead in their sunday best, prop them in a chair and take their picture.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

the River Phoenix picture haunted me for a while, I couldn't stop thinking about him in that coffin for a very long time.

So, and even though I do have this morbid curiosity too, if this photo really exists, I'm not sure wether I wanna see it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Probably both. That's why she called Mary-Kate a couple of times, she was asking what angle is best to take the photo. Sorry.. I hope those photos don't come out, that really is sick to photo a dead body.
    That was my thought. Maybe she sent MK a pic to say "See he looks dead!" then MK sent them to friends. They might have been passed around. Poor Heath. I can't say I won't look cuz I'm morbid like that.

I remember River's picture too, it was very sad The people at the funeral parlor deserved to be shot, he looked utterly horrible.

I have some scanned Victorian pictures of the dead on my computer. Creepy as hell but fascinating in a way. I had no idea this had been going on until I saw the Others.

If Heath's picture does come out, I might look. I'm not exactly dying to see it and would prefer if it didn't come out at all. I was also glad that those famed dying Diana pictures never surfaced after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    the River Phoenix picture haunted me for a while, I couldn't stop thinking about him in that coffin for a very long time.
    Same here. And that's what will keep me from looking at any pics of Heath, if they do surface.

There's a site - Celebrity Morgue - that has pictures of dead celeb's, albeit, it hasn't been updated in years... and I am sure there are other sites just like it. Heath is no different than any other celebrity that was photgraphed and uploaded for the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Likewise Raspberry. No one should be able to see dead bodies of famous people but plenty wouldn't be that 'up in arms' if it were certain people. To me, the only thing that makes Heath different to LiLo, Britney, Paris, etc was he was a reasonably respected actor. Does that make him any better. It seems to me he broke the heart of a woman who really loved him cos he prefered snorting up crap. And you know, I didn't mind him, but I think he was a little overrated. He annoyed me in BM with his speech impedement style talking while doing an american accent. Not good. Jake IMO was the better actor in that film. I think he was an ok actor, very nice looking, who took himself and his roles a bit too seriously.
    Well really he's not that much better than Britney, or Lindsay... he stayed out of the public eye so any crazy shit he got up to was never written about. Apparently he went out to a swish New York hotel a few nights before he died in a ski mask with the eyes and mouth cut out. Now if that was Britney, it would have been all over the news.

A junkie is a junkie; there aren't levels of them. They're all as bad as each other. Especially when they're hurting others.

I refuse to look at it, or even read anything more about his death. IMHO we should just let the man rest in peace.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information