Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree509Likes

Thread: Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead

What a great friend. At least he waited until the body was cold.
    gas_chick and crayzeehappee like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Because his wife and kids don't have enough to deal with right now without Katz throwing around claims that he was unfaithful...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Phillip was in a gay relationship with the guy who found him dead, apparently. Until the other day when i read he had a long term girlfriend I always just thought he was gay. Not that it matters.
    'I was Philip Seymour Hoffman's gay lover and I saw him freebasing cocaine the night before he died' says the writer who found his body | Mail Online
    i just read the article and it says that the guy spilled his guts to the national enquirer but i went to their site and there isn't anything up there. i'm not buying that this is an accurate story.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He wasn't married to the woman, right? They just dated for like 15 or more years?? I hadn't ever heard he was gay before now...not that it matters.

No they weren't married.
    That really is so shitty to spill the beans like that about someone you were close to.

FGG- are all the articles that are going to be in the NE posted on their website?

It sounds like he was bi, not gay.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

He wasn't married to the woman, right? They just dated for like 15 or more years??
    well they lived together and had three kids, so it was a bit more than 'dated'.
    sluce and Shinola like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

mjw
    Elite Member

No they weren't married.
    That really is so shitty to spill the beans like that about someone you were close to.

FGG- are all the articles that are going to be in the NE posted on their website?
    Not all the articles are posted on the website, but the story does appear on the front cover.

I'm not sure if he really gave an interview to NE. I did a search on the guy and he is married with four children. There are no reports that he is divorced or separated from his wife. It would be strange for him to give an interview like this while still married.

Katz got [COLOR=#9A3524 !important]married to[/COLOR] Julie Merberg in 1998, they have four children together.

PHOTOS: Screenwriter David Bar Katz- Philip Seymour Hoffman's close Friend (Bio, Wiki)

Goodness knows you can't have a close friend of the same sex without being gay.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Goodness knows you can't have a close friend of the same sex without being gay.
    Not according to Datalounge.
    gemma t.morrow likes this.

Bronze Member

I have been wanting to reply to this thread since it started but whatever I typed seemed so flippant. RIP to a wonderful talent and my thoughts go out to his family.

I have often suspected he was bi/gay but now is really not the time (not that there ever will be an appropriate one) to be questioning this mans sexual orientation/history. If this shitbag really did say this then may he rot in Hell. If not, then may the same courtesy be extended to the sicko who invented it. Either way, I don't care if he liked men, women or both I am just incredibly sad that he let his demons overcome him.

fgg

not necessarily but i would have thought that they'd list something that big under their breaking news. i mean, isn't that bigger than clay aiken running for office?
    sluce likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by pennypants View Post
    I have been wanting to reply to this thread since it started but whatever I typed seemed so flippant. RIP to a wonderful talent and my thoughts go out to his family.

I have often suspected he was bi/gay but now is really not the time (not that there ever will be an appropriate one) to be questioning this mans sexual orientation/history. If this shitbag really did say this then may he rot in Hell. If not, then may the same courtesy be extended to the sicko who invented it. Either way, I don't care if he liked men, women or both I am just incredibly sad that he let his demons overcome him.
    I thought Hoffman was gay, too, but only because I didn't know anything about him and just assumed.

The thing with the friend Katz is just really weird. He apparently is a good family friend. He didn't have a key to his supposed gay lover's apartment, but was called by Mimi to check on him and then he called the assistant who got the key. For Katz to put out a story like this when Hoffman's kids and S/O are absolutely reeling from this tragedy is a WTF of the highest order.
    Kittylady, pennypants and Mrs P like this.

Something stinks in this story. The Daily Fail is the sort of publication that would report this crap without checking any sources. David's wife Julie would have been a good source.

It has nothing to do with this story but Harry Katz, David's father, discovered a woman dead in his apartment about 20 years ago and it was a big story here in Philly.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh for fucks sake...yeah what a great "longtime" friend...two days later he's selling his "story" to the NE?? Now I really have to wonder if any death photos will surface since this is the guy who found him. He certainly seems like the type who would be whipping out his cell phone. And he's a screenwriter or something? I hope he is blackballed. I don't care if it's true or not, what a fucking dirtbag.

Oh and I loved this quote too. Yeah, of course, since he played some gay roles and drug addict roles, it must be so. I guess all those gay actors who play straight roles are all really straight then.

"Another friend who spoke to the magazine said that Hoffman's acting choices - playing a gay man in Boogie Nights and an addict in the Broadway play, Long Day's Journey into Night - may have reflected his inner turmoil.

'Philip's entire career pointed toward a gay lifestyle and drug addiction,' said the friend to The National Enquirer."

Mrs P likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information