Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Perez Hilton reveals his New Years Eve hook up with John Mayer

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    The Night Perez Hooked Up With John Mayer

Yes, it's true!
    100% happened!
    John Mayer likes to make out with girls and boys.
    Perez talks all about that wild night at club Stereo in NYC with the singer in the new issues of Life & Style and In Touch.
    FYI: Mayer's rep did NOT deny this. Cuz its true.
    P.S. John's a really good kisser!

Source: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » The Night Perez Hooked Up With John Mayer

-----------

Perez Hilton & John Mayer's wild night

It’s common knowledge that John Mayer is good with the ladies. But according to Perez Hilton, the singer also has a thing for male celebrity bloggers! Perez tells In Touch that he spent an intimate New Year’s Eve with John Mayer in December 2006 at New York club Stereo. The self-proclaimed Queen of All Media, 30, says, “There was chemistry between John and I,” adding, “He sang in my ear. It turned me on.” As then-girlfriend Jessica Simpson watched, “John said, ‘I’m going to outdo Perez tonight’ and kissed me for five minutes,” claims Perez. The blogger says he’s telling his story now because “I feel like John has taunted me in his recent blogs.” On March 27, John seemed to be speaking about Perez. “This is about a guy who maintains a celebrity blog that subsists on tearing other people down but who has wrestled with a lifelong battle for acceptance as a gay man.” A rep for John, 30, shrugs off the tale, stating, “This is completely ridiculous.” Regardless, Perez is willing to prove his story. “I would definitely take a lie-detector test and challenge him to take one, too, if he denies it,” he says. Perez admits he has a crush on John, but insists this is not a ploy for attention. “My friends have encouraged me to come forward and talk about it openly,” Perez says. “Last week I wrote on my blog, ‘Hey John, we will always have that night at Stereo’ — and this is what I was referring to,” says Perez.

And apparently, Jessica didn't mind:

Usmagazine.com | UPDATE: Perez Hilton: John Mayer Is "Definitely Bi"

Does John Mayer swing both ways?

Yes, says celeb blogger Perez Hilton, who hit the airwaves Thursday morning to detail an alleged recent make-out he had with the singer (one of Us' Cads of the Year).

"He is definitely bi," Hilton declared on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, adding that Mayer is "struggling with his sexuality."

Of their liplock at NYC club Stereo last year, Hilton said, "He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was on the mouth with tongue.

"I thought he was messing with me," Hilton went on. "Then he kept going and going."

Hilton claims Jessica Simpson — Mayer's girlfriend at the time — didn't mind.

"While John Mayer and I are making out, she is rubbing his crotch," Hilton recalled.

Mayer's rep tells Usmagazine.com, "This is all so ridiculous." Simpson's rep had no comment.

Hilton insisted, "It's 100% true."

Even though these two exemplify asshole its not remotely believable. Really they need to let Kutcher go back to punking celebrities like before cause this shit just ain't working. Either that or hire someone with a teensy bit of creative talent. For example get the paps to take a shirtless walking into the sunset photo on the beach of McConogay holding hands with the Uniballer. That would be funny and believable. It ain't rocket science. BTW if you use my idea, I want payment.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Pfft, like John couldn't get someone hotter and more prolific than Perez to kiss up on.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I truly wish it were. But they were together that New Years Eve, Perez posted pictures (but no mention of this) and John also posted a blog about it (which was taken down within hours).

Perez has been hinting at something happening for quite a while. Me thinks he got paid to spill his story!
    Yup exactly. I remember the New Year's post and how he was gushing about spending time with Mayer and blah blah. I actually believe it, with all the lawsuits Perez has against him I doubt he would do something to garner another one. Hahaha Jessica is so a doormat!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

John must have been really drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    John must have been really drunk!
    Hate to disagree Ingi but NO ONE gan get THAT drunk, ha ha. They are both pigs but Mayer is too into himself to hook up with Chunking perez.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    Pfft, like John couldn't get someone hotter and more prolific than Perez to kiss up on.

That is the most unbelievable part of the story, why go for a fug smurf?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Don't insult smurfs Mooms. What did they ever do to you?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Sorry smurfs, yous are all cute beings. I'll come up with a new nick for this fug blogger.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

He actually reminds me of a very distored anime character when he wears his hair blue.

wow talk about beer goggles.....on a scale of 1-10 how drunk would someone have to be to hook up with P.Fatty? I'm thinking about 110.

I am more shocked he kissed the anal wart that is PH, than I am that Mayer is into guys.

If you are gonna go gay, first class, honey!

Ohhh My dreams of running away with John are being crushed

... This actually reminds me, John lives with a sound engineer, a guy named Chad they're 'roommates'.

Another pic from that New Years Eve night

Jessica Simpson and John Mayer hang with Perez Hilton | WireGirl | Girl Gossip. Get Over It.
    ssabmud

I'll believe it when I see a picture.

Wait on second thought, I don't want to see any photos of John sucking Pizzaface Perez. ugh

Oh Perez...

I found
    THIS interesting and had to post.

Perez Hilton and I had MORE than a friendship and many of you saw some of our private conversations that were leaked out, in turn I attempted to set the record straight with never a response from Hilton himself.

Now, even though me making out with Cuba Gooding JR last year didn't make headlines, Hilton is soaking up the fact he made out with John Mayer in NYC and is telling the world about it.

I can't stand Perez and the way he has hurt me and millions of others, because of this I think you should call him and let him know how you feel.

Since he gives out everyone's phone number, here is his mobile:

Happy late birthday Perez!!!

Posted by JJ | permalink |

This link is from Jonathon Jaxson's website... the same loser who last week was claiming that blog by John Mayer was about himself... now he's posting Perez's phone number... funny, I thought!
    vaya con dios

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information