Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The penis chart - metal groupies kiss and tell

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by suzette View Post
    Personally, Novice, I wasn't telling anyone what to believe. I was telling it like it was. I didn't stoop to the level of calling you a name, so I'm not exactly sure why you felt the need to do so. Everyone is free to think or believe whatever they want without interference. I was only adding my 2 cents from what I've seen on and off the road, as well as backstage, or tour bus, for that matter.

What's so wrong with an industry insider sharing information from 1st hand knowledge? I thought the whole point of this forum was to do so. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I really didn't intend on doing so.

(And for the record, I actually hold a Ph.D in Fellatio. Ask any of the guys on the road. I'm only kidding. Don't cry about it.)
    Do you have any funny/interesting stories to tell us about anyone famous? Like who was nice and who was a douche?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

have you guys ever smelled anyone after a concert its like death like someone wearing a garbage bag and working out for 10 hours its vomit inducing who'd wanna get with that right after? Go shower and we'll discuss it over my favorite meal is my motto.

There used to be a forum called Groupie Central in the late 90s/early 2000s. It's read only now (VoyForums: Groupie Central Message Board). I wonder if the metal groupies site came from that one.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Do you have any funny/interesting stories to tell us about anyone famous? Like who was nice and who was a douche?
    The Nicest that stick out to me would be:

Alice Cooper- Not only is he an incredibly well-read guy, but he has a way of making you feel like the only person on earth when he's talking to you. I really wanted to yell, "I AM NOT WORTHY!" at the top of my lungs while I was in the band's catering room, but I managed to keep it underwraps until I blurted it out before I left. Without skipping a beat, he grabbed my arm and said "You are worthy."
    Tom Kiefer
    Tommy Lee
    Zakk Wylde
    Rikki Rockett
    Marilyn Manson
    Vince Neil

The Nastiest: (IMO- I have my personal reasons)
    Ace Frehley
    Kristi Majors
    Taime Down
    Courtney Love

The Nicest that stick out to me would be:

Alice Cooper- Not only is he an incredibly well-read guy, but he has a way of making you feel like the only person on earth when he's talking to you. I really wanted to yell, "I AM NOT WORTHY!" at the top of my lungs while I was in the band's catering room, but I managed to keep it underwraps until I blurted it out before I left. Without skipping a beat, he grabbed my arm and said "You are worthy."
    Tom Kiefer
    Tommy Lee
    Zakk Wylde
    Rikki Rockett
    Marilyn Manson
    Vince Neil

The Nastiest: (IMO- I have my personal reasons)
    Ace Frehley
    Kristi Majors
    Taime Down
    Courtney Love
    That totally sold me on Alice Cooper. He seems like such a nice guy, and after your story I'm totally convinced that he would be an awesome person to be friends with.

OT, but you've met so many famous people- that's pretty cool.

Bronze Member

I've only met Alice once, which I pretty much lucked out on, since I was working PR for the venue. One of my friends, the soundboard guy, knows most of these guys through previous tours and such, so he was able to vouch for me to get back there.

The worst behavior I've ever seen backstage was not the musicians...but the girls with the backstage passes. I may have been one of them, but I was appalled at the things I've seen them do for 5, er, 15 minutes of attention.

The worst behavior I've ever seen backstage was not the musicians...but the girls with the backstage passes. I may have been one of them, but I was appalled at the things I've seen them do for 5, er, 15 minutes of attention.
    I agree. I was lucky enough to get a pass at many concerts, and the bitches were catty as hell, trying to claw their way to some used up famous dick. It was a great people watching experience, but left me feeling dirty. The after parties were woman after woman coming and hiking up their skirts and grinding on any member of the band's jeans they could wipe their pussy on.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Gold Member

This thread is almost pointless without pictorial proof! Famous women are always getting their bits out , it's time famous men did too.

Bronze Member

There used to be a website full of male celebrity's famous foot-longs and gherkins. I don't remember what it was called, or else I'd post a link. I think it got shut down.

Gold Member

Foot longs and gherkins?! Sounds like some dodgy fast food sandwich

Bronze Member

Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment!

Gold Member

Urgh. That is one sandwich I won't be eating. Brings a whole new meaning to "extra cheese"!

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    I agree. I was lucky enough to get a pass at many concerts, and the bitches were catty as hell, trying to claw their way to some used up famous dick. It was a great people watching experience, but left me feeling dirty. The after parties were woman after woman coming and hiking up their skirts and grinding on any member of the band's jeans they could wipe their pussy on.
    That is fucking nasty.

Bronze Member

I find it hard to believe that Nikki Sixx is only about 6 inches!!! I thought he would at least be hung like Tommy. The other stuff written about him was awesome (good french kisser and oral!!)

A*O

There used to be a website full of male celebrity's famous foot-longs and gherkins. I don't remember what it was called, or else I'd post a link. I think it got shut down.
    We used to have a penis thread here, including pics, but it was shut down by The Management over some legal shit. I had a little stash on my Photobucket account but that was deleted too. "Inappropriate Content"
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information