Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 203

Thread: The penis chart - metal groupies kiss and tell

  1. #76
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    39,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suzette View Post
    Sebitchian is a complete asshole. The Skid Row guys refuse to have anything to do with him. There will be NO Skid reunion, that's for sure. Sebastian's wife, Maria, seems like a cool chick tho. They seem to support and compliment each other.

    Most of that list is outdated. Take it with a grain of salt.
    REALLY???? /sarcasm..

    So, if its out of date does that mean their penies (or is that peni?) will have grown/shrunk????



  2. #77
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    No word on Kirk Hammett from Metallica
    Now you're talking!

  3. #78
    Hit By Ban Bus! Pippin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    I've fallen and I can't get up!
    Posts
    3,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And in reverse order...
    I dunno, I'm not keen on her either but I googled and I got this...




    I remember that she was the first model I saw with a tattoo (that thing in her ankle...).

    Have one for me! (I don't normally drink, too many years of trying to conceive, but I've got some Pimms in the fridge that I might just breakout later! )

    Yeah, this video...

    That's it! That is the video that stuck in my brain, making me think that Axl Rose had married that salope!

    Best of wishes trying to conceive...I do hope that it happens for you.

  4. #79
    Elite Member LaFolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In your soul
    Posts
    4,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    That's it! That is the video that stuck in my brain, making me think that Axl Rose had married that salope!

    Best of wishes trying to conceive...I do hope that it happens for you.

    Does the French make her sound even more of a slut than she already is?
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

  5. #80
    Hit By Ban Bus! Pippin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    I've fallen and I can't get up!
    Posts
    3,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Now you're talking!
    What about James Hetfield?!

    Have you checked out the body on this guy? I think that when he was younger, he was very appealing. Just adorable, look at the baby face. I also love Metallica, and James Hetfield's voice.




    We all have different taste, Thank God, otherwise we'd all be chasing the same person, but this photo to me is what a man's body should look like. Lean and muscular.



    And you can almost see the power and strength:



    *fans face* Is it warm in here, or am I having another of my hot flashes?

    Sadly, some of the recent pics I found of James Hetfield disappointed me. I don't go for the nanny goat look:



    I find the grey gristled "beard" aging. If he grows it another foot or so,
    he can sing "La Grange" with ZZ Top!



    I'm not normally attracted to guys with reddish or light hair, but I'll make an exception in Hetfield's case (lucky him!)

  6. #81
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suzette View Post
    Sebitchian is a complete asshole. The Skid Row guys refuse to have anything to do with him. There will be NO Skid reunion, that's for sure. Sebastian's wife, Maria, seems like a cool chick tho. They seem to support and compliment each other.

    Most of that list is outdated. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Umm,sorry,if it's on the internet it must be true


    I wanted Seymour's wedding dress from November Rain...*hides*
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  7. #82
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    39,103

    Default

    Its ok babe, we know that eventho you fight it the Jersey comes out every-so-often... *ducks*



  8. #83
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    REALLY???? /sarcasm..

    So, if its out of date does that mean their penies (or is that peni?) will have grown/shrunk????
    No...but their performance has. A bit of that information is pretty inaccurate. The list was created by a bunch of girls writing in and reporting. Don't forget that a lot of these girls are under some sort of influence at the time fornication took place. One girl's 5 inches, may be another girl's 10 inches. Not fully sure what they were basing their size comparisons on....their hand, how it looked soft/hard/ who knows. The guys have aged, and probably aren't performing as well as they did as when they were young....or they got better. (That list was started in 1999/98...up until 2004.) And maybe I'm saying they're inaccurate because I have some dirt of my own on some of them...you never know.

    I've heard a bunch of stories from interviews with the Skid Guys about Sebastian. Other musicians as well. They all say some of the same things. Why else won't they reunite and tour together? Don't get me wrong, I think Sebastian is a funny, nice-looking dude...but he's inconsistent.

  9. #84
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26,859

    Default

    Pippin, the nanny goat face does nothing for me either. But the body is/was a different matter.

  10. #85
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    39,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suzette View Post
    No...but their performance has. A bit of that information is pretty inaccurate. The list was created by a bunch of girls writing in and reporting. Don't forget that a lot of these girls are under some sort of influence at the time fornication took place. One girl's 5 inches, may be another girl's 10 inches. Not fully sure what they were basing their size comparisons on....their hand, how it looked soft/hard/ who knows. The guys have aged, and probably aren't performing as well as they did as when they were young....or they got better. (That list was started in 1999/98...up until 2004.) And maybe I'm saying they're inaccurate because I have some dirt of my own on some of them...you never know.

    I've heard a bunch of stories from interviews with the Skid Guys about Sebastian. Other musicians as well. They all say some of the same things. Why else won't they reunite and tour together? Don't get me wrong, I think Sebastian is a funny, nice-looking dude...but he's inconsistent.


    Are you going to teach me to suck eggs next????



  11. #86
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    No, but I can teach you how to juggle 3 red-ripened tomatoes with one arm and look good doing it.

    I was only adding to the thread. Why so defensive?

  12. #87
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Its ok babe, we know that eventho you fight it the Jersey comes out every-so-often... *ducks*


    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  13. #88
    Elite Member Sassiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land Down Under
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    No one listed that I care to much about. Bon Jovi maybe,...but I think he quit screwing the groupies years ago.

    No Motley Crue stats listed,.....
    Metal sludge has the full list, follow the link - the Crue guys are on there, just down the list a bit

    Agree - I'd like to hear more about Metallica too. Give me a time machine to the 80s pls - first stop 'tallica, then Crue

  14. #89
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

    I wanted Seymour's wedding dress from November Rain...*hides*
    I wanted Axl so it's all good lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  15. #90
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    39,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suzette View Post
    No, but I can teach you how to juggle 3 red-ripened tomatoes with one arm and look good doing it.

    I was only adding to the thread. Why so defensive?
    Why do you want to tell me what to think??? I have a brain & don't need some idiot telling me what or not to believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I wanted Axl so it's all good lol
    What I want to know is..... how does this....


    Turn in to this....



Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PMS chart
    By DontMindMe in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 10:08 PM
  2. Ashlee Simpson doesn't like groupies
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 11th, 2007, 10:48 PM
  3. Daniel Radcliffe likes to have sex with groupies
    By DontMindMe in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: July 29th, 2007, 08:56 PM
  4. Orlando Bloom too tired for groupies
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 5th, 2006, 09:58 PM
  5. Robbie Williams sleeps with 10 groupies in 2 days
    By staralicious in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •