Login to remove the ads!
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The penis chart - metal groupies kiss and tell

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Peter Steele from Type O Negative has a huge dick, but he's a huge guy, so it follows. He's also really sweet, softspoken and smart. Nothing like his musical persona.
    i've always had a thing for him. he's a huge guy & i always wondered if he was hung.

nice to hear that he's a cool guy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Zappa was one of the nicest men ever.
    awww, this makes me happy to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I really don't want to see any pics of Nikki Sixx - let alone naked!
    you & me, too. he makes me wanna run for the hills.

as far as all of the axl talk, i've never understood the attraction to him whatsoever. skeevy, yes. hot, no.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains has a 10" dick, no joke
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I'd take Marshall on. A genius w/an attitude and tattoos, not to mention gorgeous? Oh yeah...nom, nom, nom.

i'm watching a rerun of the mtv movie awards and just saw eminem's performance. i still want to f*ck him after all of these years, even if he is paranoid. loved him in 8 mile.

I think Nikki is hot,....but I wouldn't want to see him naked, either.

I know once I saw Brad Pitt and his little dick years ago,...it TOTALLY ruined my visuals of the man. lol I'd rather come up with my on nasty thoughts.

i never got the appeal of metal dudes. there's something way too white trashy about their style.
    though i did briefly want to do axl rose. but even then, i wanted to give him a makeover as much as i wanted to hit it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    though i did briefly want to do axl rose. but even then, i wanted to give him a makeover as much as i wanted to hit it.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Elite Member

Default Groupie Dirt

AEROSMITH

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is considered the best rock star to have sex with, according to a survey done on Groupie Central's message board. He's been described as a "sex god." Steven earned high praise from all the groupies who had sex with him, and he was singled out in particular for his oral sex abilities. Steven puts that ample mouth of his to good use! Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry is a great lover, but not apparently not as legendary as Steven. (Joe prefers blondes, just like Steven does.) We've heard of at least one wild encounter where a groupie was in a threesome with Joe and Steven. Sex with Steven has been described as "a roller coaster ride...you don't know what will happen next but whatever it is, it will make you scream!" Sex with Joe has been described as "like riding a horse that's partially untamed. One minute he lets you take control, the next minute you could be bucking for the ride of your life!" We know that Joe tends to be "pussy-whipped" by his wife, so maybe this horse has been broken! The other Joe in Aerosmith--drummer Joey Kramer--is the real underrated underdog stud, from what we hear. Groupies who've had him say that he's an excellent lover. The same can't be said for rhythm guitarist Brad Whitford, who groupies describe as a sexual dud and a waste of time. Bass guitarist Tom Hamilton may be the only member of Aerosmith who's never been divorced and he's stayed married to his wife for over 25 years, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy the company of groupies. One lady who experienced Tom more than once said that he's very discreet about his sexual activities with groupies. She described Tom's lovemaking skills as "very passionate...He put all his energy and attention into me. He is very experienced and nice in size. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He actually treated me like a delicate being." We also hear that Tom prefers brunettes and has a weakness for strippers. .
    ALICE IN CHAINS

Alice In Chains lead singer Layne Staley is described as having a 3-4 inch penis, and a sexual disappointment. Not too surprising since he's an admitted hardcore heroin addict and heroin makes you lose your sex drive. Lead guitarist Jerry Cantrell has earned high praise for his sexual skills and knowing how to work his big penis. One lady who had an on-again, off-again relationship with him said that Jerry is "imaginative" and great in the oral sex department, but he sometimes liked to "gross her out with burping and farting." Another lady who encountered bassist Mike Inez says he's a great lover. .
    AMBOY DUKES

Members of this late '60s rock band treated their groupies like dirt, according to one lady who encountered them. Chief offenders were guitarist Steve Farmer and drummer Dave Palmer, who were absolute jerks. The group has long since broken up, but they will be remembered for being Ted Nugent's first major band. Ted is said to have treated his groupies better than his Amboy Dukes bandmates. .
    BACKSTREET BOYS

Members of the Backstreet Boys are some of the biggest playboys of the teen idol groups. A.J. McLean and Nick Carter are said to be the biggest sluts in the group. Nick is said to be very into the white stuff nicknamed "blow" and "snow." Groupies say that A.J. doesn't like to use condoms and he's a "backdoor" man. Kevin Richardson used to be a male slut but he's toned it down now that he's gotten married. Howie Dorough has a reputation of being a overall nice guy who likes to keep his love life very private. Meanwhile, religious married man Brian Littrell is the least likely to fool around with groupies. .
    BIOHAZARD

Biohazard lead singer Evan Seinfeld has gotten mixed "reviews" as a lover. He's said to be very good sexually but he's also described as selfish with a huge ego. If you act like a groupie slut with Evan, expect to be treated like trash. .
    BLACK CROWES

Black Crowes lead singer Chris Robinson and his brother, guitarist Rich Robinson, are "total opposites" even when it comes their sexual skills, says one groupie who had them both. Chris is said to be a great lover while Rich has been described as a "loser" in lovemaking. Chris has gotten mixed reviews because another groupie says he's "the worst sex" she ever had. The Robinson brothers give new meaning to "hard to handle"! .
    RITCHIE BLACKMORE

Ritchie Blackmore (ex-guitarist for Deep Purple and Rainbow) as a lover is described as self-absorbed and overrated. Kind of like his guitar playing.
    BLUR

Blur can be a fun band to hang out with, but watch out for bass player Alex James, who likes to beat up women. Lead singer Damon Albarn can be a flirt and we hear he might have bisexual tendencies. .
    BON JOVI

The Bon Jovi guys with the most groupie conquests are lead singer Jon Bon Jovi and guitarist Richie Sambora. Jon has been described as an egomaniac when it comes to sex and his sexual prowess has been called "average at best." On the other hand, hot'n'horny Richie has gotten high praise for his amazing sexual abilities: he likes to perform oral sex "for hours" and he has "great rhythm," says one fine lady who raved about Richie. These guys also don't have a problem using condoms, so we give 'em points for practicing safe sex! Almost all of the groupie encounters we've heard about Jon and Richie took place in the '80s. We hear that Jon and Richie have pretty much settled down and are trying to be faithful husbands. .
    DAVID BOWIE

The insatiable David Bowie is a rock star who groupies continue to lust after and rave about, and we hear that he's into orgies and videotaping his encounters. David isn't too picky when it comes to race or gender, but he does have a taste for "the beautiful people." If you look like Camilla Parker-Bowles, you'll probably be out of luck in getting David to show an interest in you. As David's wife Iman can tell you, David is also fascinated with black women, so all you gorgeous ebony ladies who want to experience Bowie might have a great chance with him. Bowie also likes his regular sex partners to have a certain amount of intelligence. If you're an airhead who doesn't know the difference between Rambo and Rimbaud, you'll quickly be out of favor with Bowie.
    BUCKCHERRY

Buckcherry lead singer Joshua Todd is a "big slut" who "loves the cocaine," says one lady who had him more than once. She also says that he's "easy" to get with, but then again, most sluts are. Another groupie claims Josh doesn't do drugs anymore, and we wonder what planet she's on. Groupies say that guitarist Yogi has a big penis and is a great lover who often likes it rough, but he may not be too concerned about making sure you're always satisfied. Yogi is also rumored to be bisexual. .
    BUSH

Bush lead singer Gavin Rossdale is described as an excellent lover. One groupie who had him more than once says she'd "definitely go back for more." Gavin is also rumored to "swing both ways." .
    DAVID CASSIDY

David Cassidy is very sexy and a great lover, according to a lady who says she dated him in the early '70s. Although he may not always be faithful, he knows how to satisfy a woman. .
    CHEAP TRICK

Cheap Tick's lead singer Robin Zander is a great lover, according to one lady who experienced him. She described Robin as "funny, charming, hung." .
    CINDERELLA

Cinderella lead singer Tom Keifer isn't into groupies and if he has a steady lady in his life, he has a reputation for being faithful to her. The same can't be said about bassist Eric Brittingham, who's described as a "nice guy" but a notorious womanizer who can never stay faithful. Meanwhile, there are both good and bad opinions of drummer Fred Coury. Some women who've encountered Fred say he's nice, while others say he's a jerk. .
    COAL CHAMBER

Coal Chamber lead singer Dez Fafara is said to be a "psycho" who uses and abuses women. He may be pretty good with sexual acts but he's said to be a loser at everything else in a relationship. Guitarist Meegs is said to be unfaithful and may be bisexual. Drummer Mike "Bug" Cox is described as a nice guy who isn't into groupies. .
    ALICE COOPER

Alice Cooper is a sexual flop, according to a groupie who had him in the 1970s. She compared him to a "dead fish," just lying there while she did all the work. Sounds like a sexual encounter with Alice is like his song "Welcome To My Nightmare"!
    CYPRESS HILL

The men in Cypress Hill treat their fans and groupies very well. People who've encountered them have good things to say about them. .
    DANZIG

Glenn Danzig is "unlikable" and "strange," says a groupie who encountered him in 1994. Other women say he's be polite and he likes "playing the field." His penis is reportedly 5 inches. Groupies say that Glenn likes a certain look on women: black leather or vinyl, high heels, and fishnet stockings will do the trick. Glenn also thinks smoking is a turn-off, so don't you dare light up in front of him! .
    DEF LEPPARD

Def Leppard bass player Rick "Sav" Savage is a great lover, but he can be a "dog" with all his "foolin'" around, according to a groupie who followed the band on tour in the '80s. Lead singer Joe Elliott can keep a woman satisfied, while Rick Allen is said to be a "sweetheart" and he is said to have the biggest penis in the band. Meanwhile, guitarist Vivian Campbell is described as an "ass," and guitarist Phil Collen is said to be the biggest womanizer in the band. On Def Leppard's 1999 tour, the band reportedly had a contest to see who could get the most girls to have anal sex and Phil won! .
    DEFTONES

Deftones lead singer Chino Moreno is a womanizer who cheats on his wife and he has a huge ego. He likes to play head games with women, and he usually lies and sneaks around to get with women he wants. Chino is also said to have a Jekyll & Hyde personality: he portray himself as a womanizing player or a good faithful husband, depending on who you talk to. .
    DOKKEN

Dokken frontman Don Dokken is like most rock stars: he's been known to be unfaithful. One groupie that was with him even caught the flu from him, but he must have been a great lover because she didn't seem to mind that she got sick from him. Mick Brown also earned high praise for his sexual skills, even though he's another cheating dog, says a woman who was with him. > . <
    DURAN DURAN (past and present members)

Duran Duran lead singer Simon LeBon has a curved penis and gets "Hungry Like The Wolf" when it comes to oral sex, according to a woman who experienced him. And even though Simon is married, he's been known to get intimate with women in public places. Most groupies who've had him say his sexual skills are average, but a few have said he's a great lover. Keyboardist Nick Rhodes is rumored to be bisexual and, according to gossip, he and an ex-girlfriend knowingly shared a male lover. Ex-Duran guitarist Warren Cuccurullo is a big "freak," says a groupie who claims he's into urination and defecation during sexual encounters. Meanwhile, Duran Duran bass guitarist John Taylor is "the quintessential gentleman" according to a woman who had an unforgettable one-night stand with him in the mid-'80s. His indulgence in cocaine apparently didn't affect his sexual abilities with her. John has since gone public about being a recovering cocaine addict who's supposedly "sober" now, so any groupies wanting to experience him might want to think about giving blowjobs instead of doing blow with John. His sucking abilities during oral sex are said to be like an anteater's! For more gossip on Duran Duran, click here. .
    ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN

Former Echo & the Bunnymen leader Ian McCullough is a great lover, says one lady who experienced him. He likes to pursue and get it on with women he's attracted to regardless if he's married or not. .
    EMINEM

Eminem may be nicknamed "Slim Shady," but that's not how you would describe his penis. One lady says that Eminem's cock has plenty of "girth," and it gets used a lot, since Eminem is very horny and kinky. If you want to have sex with Eminem, don't be surprised if he wants to videotape it. .
    EVERCLEAR

Everclear frontman Art Alexakis is a selfish and disgusting lover, say groupies who've experienced him. One lady says that Art, who was married at the time she had him, lied about the fact that he was married. Art is now divorced from that woman (he's now married someone else), and we wouldn't be surprised if Art's cheating ways and reported lousy lovemaking were some of the reasons behind the divorce. Bass guitarist Craig Montoya may not be as much of a dog as Art, but Craig's also been known to be on the prowl. Meanwhile, drummer Greg Eklund is one of a few married rock stars with a reputation of being faithful. Greg and his wife haven't been married that long, so let's wait a few years and see how long that reputation lasts. .
    EVERLAST

Underneath those baggy pants that Everlast likes to wear is a big penis, and Everlast knows how to work it. One lady who had him says, "I used to sleep with Everlast back in the House of Pain days. Do you know why they call him Everlast? Because he can go on forever and ever. He also has a HUGE you know what!" This mama's boy, who lives with his mother, is said to be religious. Everlast is not a celibate monk, but he usually rejects groupies. He also has a reputation for often being rude to his fans.
    FASTER PUSSYCAT

Ex-Faster Pussycat lead singer Taime Downe has been described as "fantastic lover" who's always ready for sex, even though he may be reluctant to practice safe sex. Meanwhile, Brent Muscat, who has a thing for Asian women, has gotten mixed reviews, ranging from "don't bother" to "the best... sex didn't exist before Brent." .
    FILTER

Filter lead singer Richard Patrick and the rest of the band don't like screaming teenyboppers. They also don't partake in the groupie scene as often as other bands do. Richard has been known to get romantically involved with women in the music industry, such as ex-Smashing Pumpkins bassist D'arcy, while she was married. His current main squeeze is rumored to be an assistant who works for the band. .
    Five

Five member Rich Neville is a considerate lover, says a groupie who had a one-night stand with him. This boy band bloke is said to be a gentleman to his female fans even when "the lights go out." .
    FOO FIGHTERS

Foo Fighters lead singer Dave Grohl has an "adequate package," according to a female who got to grope him. Dave is a womanizer who seems incapable of being faithful. But the real partier in the band is drummer Taylor Hawkins, who can be pretty good lover if he's not too stoned. .
    GODSMACK

Godsmack lead singer Sully Erna is pretty good in bed but he can treat women like trash, say groupies who've experienced him. Sully is engaged, but like many rock stars, he's been known to cheat regularly on his main squeeze. People who know Sully say he also has a short man's insecurity complex and tries to overcompensate for it by having a huge ego. .
    GOO GOO DOLLS

Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik knows how to get around with groupies. He likes his women to "slide" on top of him during sex and he gets off when a woman gives him oral sex and swallows. John has earned high praise as a great lover but at least one lady says that John also has S&M tendencies and he'll "discipline" you if you let him. In other words, John can give new meaning to "dizzy up the girl"! Meanwhile, drummer Mike Malinin can be pretty aggressive under that quiet exterior, says one lady who experienced him. .
    GREEN DAY

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has the smallest penis of any rock star we know about. Billie's "little willy" is only about 3 inches. Meanwhile, drummer Tre Cool been described as a "sexual deviant." .
    GUNS N'ROSES (past and present members)

Axl Rose is very kinky. We hear he likes urination/defecation scenes, bondage, sex toys, girl-girl sex...and he likes to videotape it. The Guns N'Roses song "Pretty Tied Up" gives you an idea what Axl likes. Ex-Guns guitarist Slash is said to be very average at best and a sexual disappointment. If there's a mirror nearby, he likes to watch himself having sex. We also know he likes to be handcuffed to his bed: In 1995, Slash was caught in the embarrassing situation of being handcuffed to a hotel room bed and the person who had the key just left him there and didn't come back! The person who pulled the disappearing act was probably a lady who was so disappointed in sex with Slash that she left him handcuffed to the bed for revenge! One lady who experienced Slash says to watch out for his tongue, which is black from too much booze and cigarettes. STD alert: We also hear Slash doesn't like to wear condoms. We hear the other ex-Guns guitarists are much better when to comes to sex: Izzy Stradlin and Gilby Clarke have gotten praise for their great sexual skills. .
    HOLE

Hole frontwoman Courtney Love has a bitchy reputation, and according to people who say they know her, she's an unfaithful slut. When Kurt Cobain was alive and he was Courtney's husband, she reportedly cheated him with Evan Dando of the Lemonheads and Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, among others. One person says, "I worked for Courtney on a very short stint and she was with Evan Dando. It was right after the baby was born and she was still getting very high, as was he. She didn't even TRY to hide it... They were hot and heavy and gross." And don't be surprised if Courtney is late for a Hole concert because she's banging men in the parking lot. She was said to have done this in 1995.
    ICE-T

Veteran rapper Ice-T likes to "get white pussy," according to a lady who experienced him. He's been said to have great stamina too. .
    BILLY IDOL

Billy Idol has been known to be a womanizer, but at least one lady saw Billy rock the "cradle of love" with another man! Billy's longtime addiction to heroin is said to have made his sexual abilities a disappointment. .
    INSANE CLOWN POSSE

The members Insane Clown Posse are rude, crude, and treat their groupies like dirt, according to women who've been with them. The clowns are so desperate for attention that they'll take practically any groupie, no matter what she looks like. Violent J has a big penis but he doesn't have much stamina (one woman said he lasts about five minutes), and he's secretly self-conscious about being overweight. And if you start to lose interest in him, he will start treating you with abusive and hateful behavior. .
    CHRIS ISAAK

Singer/actor Chris Isaak has a preference for Asian women because almost all the women he dates are Asian. Two of his past girlfriends have been comedienne Margaret Cho and actress Bai Ling. There's an unconfirmed rumor that Chris can give himself a blowjob and he likes to demonstrate this talent at parties.
    JANET JACKSON

Janet Jackson is rumored to be bisexual, and those stories have become more common now since she broke up with her second husband, Rene Elizondo. Janet has also dropped big hints that she's into S&M. .
    JANE'S ADDICTION

Former Jane's Addiction singer Perry Farrell has been described as "sensual" by a groupie who was in a foursome with him. Meanwhile, former Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro is said to be a "bit of a freak" and has "twisted fantasies." .
    JUDAS PRIEST

Judas Priest guitarist Glenn Tipton has been known to be a very good lover, who's a little on the crazy side. But according to one lady who had him, "you got another thing comin'" if you think Glenn can always get an erection. She said that Glenn often suffered from "performance anxiety" because of too much cocaine.
    R. KELLY

R. Kelly may have a raunchy sex symbol image, but one woman says, "I know a girl who got with R. Kelly in Atlanta. She says that he has NOTHING to offer a woman. According to her he has a stank attitude, a small dick and will not go downtown for the life of him." .
    KID ROCK

Kid Rock is one of the "filthiest" rock stars around, says a groupie who had him and apparently loved every minute of it. He's into orgies, exhibitionism, and fisting. And like Bill Clinton, Kid Rock likes cigars...and not just for smoking! .
    KISS

Gene Simmons of Kiss is one of those rock stars who've had sex with thousands of women. We don't know if he's the rock star who's had the most groupies, but he sure likes to BRAG about it the most. Gene always loves to tell the same old sexual conquest stories, and he loves to say "swapping spit"--his lovely term for French kissing. The groupies who've been with Gene say that he's very good sexually, he's macho but generally treats women well if you like being treated like another of Gene's sexual conquests. His legendary tongue can "rock and roll all night" and Gene isn't too picky when it comes to getting laid. He'll take practically any woman that shows an interest in him and feeds his already oversized ego. As one groupie said on our message board, Gene is the living definition of a "sex addict." Meanwhile, guitarist/singer Paul Stanley loves the beautiful people, whether they be women or men. According to an ex-girlfriend of Paul's, he's selective and he likes his women to be very attractive, intelligent, and classy. Gene and Paul have a legendary collection of raunchy photographs of their sexual conquests over the years. .
    KORN

Korn lead singer Jonathan Davis is a "selfish, whiny bitch," according to a woman who had sex with him. Another woman who experienced him says that Jonathan may have "issues" with stamina, because he came too quickly when he was with her. Meanwhile, guitarist Munky is pretty "funky" for his habit of not washing for a few days at a time. Groupies say that bass guitarist Fieldy is very horny and likes to pick up women, even if he's married. .
    LENNY KRAVITZ

Lenny Kravitz is an unforgettable lover, says one woman who got together with him after one of his concerts. If you want to "fly away" with Lenny, get ready for his erotic kissing! Lenny is also a notorious womanizer, with his sex life being described as a "revolving door." .
    L.A. GUNS

Phil Lewis, on-again/off-again lead singer of L.A. Guns, is said to be outstanding when it comes to sex but he's never faithful. He's notorious for juggling affairs with more than one woman at the same time. Phil is also into cybersex with female fans/groupies, and in January 2000 he picked up one lady for cybersex right here on Groupie Central's Message Board. Consider this guy "cocked and loaded"! .
    LED ZEPPELIN

Jimmy Page is considered a legend when it comes to sex with groupies. We've heard that he hasn't given up his S&M ways and he likes his women to be submissive. We also hear that Jimmy is into role-playing and often asks his sexual conquests to pretend that they're little girls. And sometimes maybe those conquests really ARE little girls. Just ask Lori Maddox or Sable Starr, two of many females who had sexual relationships with Jimmy before they reached the age of 15. Robert Plant has earned high praise as a lover and he has a huge penis (reportedly almost 10 inches). According to groupies who've had the pleasure of intimate encounters with Mr. Plant, he is a kinder, gentler version of Jimmy Page. Robert is playful, flirtatious, and treats most groupies with respect. We also hear that Robert finds it a turn-on when women fawn all over his golden locks. Robert is damn proud that he still has a lot of hair, unlike many of his peers who are rapidly losing theirs!
    LFO

LFO is another group of horny guys in a boy band. Rich Cronin and Brad Frischetti are great lovers, according to females who've had them. .
    LIMP BIZKIT

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst is like a dog in heat, according to a female who experienced him more than once. And if you're getting some "nookie" from Fred, don't be surprised if Fred's dog is nearby! Meanwhile, Limp Bizkit lead guitarist Wes Borland has been described as a jerk. .
    LYNYRD SKYNYRD

Lynyrd Skynyrd likes to screw around on their women, says one groupie who claims to have sex with several members of the band and some of their entourage. .
    MANIC STREET PREACHERS

Manic Street Preachers lead singer/guitarist James Dean Bradfield may not be considered a hunk, but he rates a "10" out of 10 when it comes to sex, says one lady who had him. .
    MARILYN MANSON

Marilyn Manson is "overrated," says a groupie who experienced him. Marilyn being in his own personal "dope show" can also affect his sexual abilities. Another groupie says that the band is always ready for raunchy sex with groupies, and it doesn't matter if the same groupies are with different band members on the same night. .
    MARVELOUS 3

Marvelous 3 is a typical rock band with a lead singer (Butch Walker) who likes to hook up with groupies. .
    MATCHBOX TWENTY

Matchbox Twenty lead singer Rob Thomas is said to be very much in love with his wife and he's known to be a faithful husband. He's also very nice to his fans. .
    BRIAN McKNIGHT

R&B singer Brian McKnight has a romantic, sensitive image, but ladies say that Brian, who's married, is a cheating dog with a roving eye. .
    MEGADETH

Megadeth leader Dave Mustaine may wear a snarl when he's performing on stage, but groupies who've had him off stage say that he's a "nice" and considerate lover. But watch out: during a sexual encounter, he may start talking about his wife, which may be the last thing a groupie wants to hear.
    METALLICA

Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich is "unforgiven" for being a sexual disappointment. One groupie who had him said his technique is "wham bam thank you maam" and Lars sometimes has trouble getting up his uncircumcised penis. We also hear that Lars talks too much and his fondness for alcohol and cocaine "doesn't make for a lot of fun...paranoid and a limp dick!" We also hear Lars likes lesbian sex, but then again, most men do. Meanwhile, Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett has earned high praise for his lovemaking abilities, with one lady describing him as "fantastic" with a "gorgeous dick." Kirk is an admitted bisexual swinger who's been known to frequent sex clubs with his wife. Bass guitarist Jason Newsted is also a great lover, according to one lady who says that he was able to satisfy to her needs. .
    GEORGE MICHAEL

If George Michael tells you, "I want your sex," chances are he wants you to do plenty of cock sucking, says one man who experienced him in the early '90s. George has also been described as an "egomaniac" who likes to be on top in more ways than one! .
    MINISTRY

Ministry frontman Al Jourgensen is a known drug addict who was named one of the scariest, creepiest rock stars in a Groupie Central poll. Groupies say that he's a needle user and probably bisexual. Can you say huge risk for getting AIDS? .
    MOBY

DJ/dance artist Moby may have a "sensitive guy" image, but groupies say don't be fooled. Several people have said that Moby has a sexually transmitted disease and that he doesn't tell his sexual partners about it...and he likes to have unprotected sex. Despite this sexual insensitivity, Moby is friendly to his fans. When it comes to picking up women, Moby prefers intelligence and good looks doesn't hurt either. He's dated actresses Christina Ricci and Natalie Portman, so Moby apparently likes petite brunettes who are much younger than he is. If you plan to have sexual contact with Moby and his "South Side" isn't wearing a condom, do it at your own risk!
    MONSTER MAGNET

Monster Magnet lead singer Dave Wyndorf is not much to write home about, says one groupie who had him. He has a reputation for being moody--one time he could be nice to you, and another time you see him he might be rude. For more gossip on Monster Magnet, click here.
    MOTLEY CRUE

Motley Crue is a mixed bag. The band member rated the best lover is bass player Nikki Sixx, who has very good oral sex skills and likes to engage in light bondage and toy play. We've also heard that Nikki became a much better lover after he got off heroin. (Not being in a heroin-induced stupor can do wonders for an erection!) Although Nikki is the only Motley Crue member who reportedly changed his ways (at least for a while) after he married his second wife Donna D'Errico, rumors started to swirl in 2000 that Nikki and Donna's marriage wasn't as great as it seemed, supposedly because at least one of them was being unfaithful. In 2001, Nikki and Donna separated, divorce papers were filed, but then they got back together. (We'll see how long THAT lasts.) On the other end of the spectrum is lead singer Vince Neil, who can never be described as being a faithful husband and who's generally gotten a "thumbs down" for his sexual techniques, which have been described as "boring" or "average." Ex-Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee has a penis the size of a power drill, but we've heard conflicting reports about his sexual techniques. He sounds like a "love him or hate him" guy. This "love him or hate him" view of Tommy was very apparent in March 2001, when Tommy Lee posted several messages on the Groupie Central message board, with Tommy angrily defending his checkered past with women and getting in a heated debate with people about it. Some people on the message board defended Tommy by saying that he's really nice, but most people criticized him for being a "woman beater" and "scum." Tommy's response to people who don't like him: "You all need to get laid!" Tommy included his e-mail address with his messages, so if you want to write to him and tell him what you think, his e-mail address is mrmethod@hotmail.com. As for guitarist Mick Mars, we haven't heard any groupie stories about him, and that's maybe because groupies are just too scared to go near him! For more gossip on Motley Crue, click here.
    MOTORHEAD

If you're a female who's spent any time at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Hollywood when Motorhead isn't on tour, chances are that lead singer Lemmy has tried to pick you up for sex. Lemmy, who was voted one of the least sexiest men in music in a Groupie Central poll, is said to be harmless but quite pathetic, not to mention physically unattractive. The warts on his face alone are enough to scare most women off! For more gossip on Motorhead, click here.
    NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK

Late '80s/early '90s teen idol group New Kids on the Block broke up years ago, but groupies are still talking about the former members. Jordan Knight, the biggest heartthrob of the group, is said to have a huge ego and is a selfish lover, says one lady who claims to have been with him. He's also rumored to have "played for the same team." Joey McIntyre is a pretty good lover but he can be an unfaithful dog, according to another lady who experienced him. Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood were the biggest sluts in the group, and they also had a taste for ethnic women. For more gossip on New Kids on the Block, click here.
    STEVIE NICKS

Stevie Nicks is known for having love affairs with many men in the music industry, but she's also said to be very bisexual and she's been known to proposition female fans and groupies. For more gossip on Stevie Nicks, click here.
    NINE INCH NAILS

Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor is "cool but neurotic," says a groupie who had him and rated the experience an "8" on a scale of 1 to 10. He likes threesomes with two women and has been known to use candles as sex toys. We hear he's quite the dildo connoisseur. He also likes role-playing. We also hear Trent likes to be dominated once in a while and has "mommy issues." His penis is reportedly about 7.5 inches. Trent has a serious girlfriend now and he's reportedly faithful to her, so don't expect to hear any recent groupie stories on Trent. For more gossip on Nine Inch Nails, click here.
    98 Degrees

Don't be fooled by 98 Degrees' nice-boy image because most of the guys in the group are just as slutty as rock stars with a raunchy image. Jeff Timmons likes to pick up strippers and Justin Jeffre can occasionally get fixated on his sex partners. Drew Lachey has a short-guy complex and loves all the attention he can get from attractive females. And "The Hardest Thing" that Drew's brother Nick Lachey could ever do is keep an erection for more than 10 minutes during sex. Word is that Nick is a quick shooter. Now that Nick is in a committed relationship with Jessica "I'm Staying A Virgin Until I'm Married" Simpson, Nick has publicly cast himself as a celibate man, unless he's really getting action on the side. For more gossip on 98 Degrees, click here.
    'N SYNC

'N Sync may have a squeaky-clean, teen idol image but they like to score with plenty of willing groupies. Joey Fatone is said to be the horniest guy in the group and will make it with groupies who love to give blowjobs. Chris Kirkpatrick has also one of the group's biggest players and since he broke up with his longtime girlfriend, he may be on the prowl again. 'N Sync pretty boys Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez aren't too aggressive when it comes to picking up girls, and they're said to be very selective. (Only attractive girls need apply.) Although if those bisexual rumors about JC are true, (attractive) guys can apply with him too. One of 'N Sync's biggest hits was "I Want You Back." When it comes to groupies, it's more like "I Want You On Your Back"! Meanwhile, Lance Bass isn't even interested in getting together with girls, and he's reportedly "in the closet" about his real sexuality. For more gossip on 'N Sync, click here.
    OASIS

Oasis lead singer Liam Gallagher is an "ordinary" lover, who likes to get drunk and go to strip clubs. Sounds like a typical rock star to us. Liam's brother Noel Gallagher is said to have a big penis but his sexual skills are unremarkable too. For more gossip on Oasis, click here.
    ORGY

Orgy frontman Jay Gordon loves oral sex and he's said to have bisexual tendencies. Jay and most of the other guys in Orgy live up to their band name. Some groupies say that Jay is a drug-abusing jerk who often treats his sexual conquests like garbage when he's done, but other groupies say that Jay can be very considerate. Guitarist Amir Derakh is the nicest guy in the band and the one least likely to take advantage of groupies. Ryan Shuck is said to be a sex-and-drug fiend. Paige Hailey has been known to be pretty faithful when he has a steady girlfriend and he doesn't indulge in groupies as much as Ryan does. Drummer Bobby Hewitt is said to be a nice guy who isn't into groupies and supposedly tries to stay faithful to his wife. For more gossip on Orgy, click here.
    OZZY OSBOURNE

Ozzy Osbourne is a great lover but also a lunatic, according to a groupie who was with him in the early '80s. If you're willing to hop aboard his "Crazy Train" it may be worth it, but we know that Ozzy's wife Sharon Osbourne keeps him on a very tight leash these days.
    PEARL JAM

Pearl Jam lead singer Eddie Vedder was one of a few rock stars with a reputation of being faithful to his wife. But now he's divorced (his wife reportedly cheated on him), and one of the first women Eddie dated after the breakup was a model. In other words, Eddie's turned into a typical rock star. Meanwhile, guitarist Stone Gossard was described as "average" by a groupie who had a one-night stand with him. We'll cut Stone some slack since he could've been having an off-night. Stone generally doesn't think highly of groupies and will try to avoid women who try to pick him up for sex. Stone is rumored to be secretly bisexual so maybe that's why he's not into a lot of female sexual attention. Bassist Jeff Ament is "well-hung" and "sex on legs," says one woman who had him. Drummer Matt Cameron is married and reportedly not interested in groupies. For more gossip on Pearl Jam, click here.
    POISON

Poison's sexual stud can be summed up in two words: Rikki Rockett. The Poison drummer is not only well-hung (over 8 inches) but he's a dynamo in bed and treats his ladies with respect. Lead singer Bret Michaels is considered disappointing by those who've had him. Bass player Bobby Dall has been called "average" and guitarist CC DeVille has been described as a pig or a nice guy, depending on how you approach him. Women who've encountered him say he's nice to you if he respects you, but if you act like a stupid groupie slut, CC will treat you like trash. For more gossip on Poison, click here.
    RAMMSTEIN

Rammstein lead vocalist Till Lindemann has gotten mixed reviews for his sexual technique. He's been described as both a good lover and a lousy lover whose penis is hung like a peanut. If you want to get together with Till, don't expect him to treat you like an equal. He's reportedly very sexist who sees women as being good for only one thing. For more gossip on Rammstein, click here.
    RATT

Former Ratt singer Stephen Pearcy has been described as a selfish, egotistical jerk who isn't that great sexually. For more gossip on Ratt, click here.
    RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer Anthony Kiedis apparently isn't so hot: he's been described as "boring," according to one groupie who had him. She adds, "I know he likes 15-year-old girls and I'm in my 20s, so maybe I'm too old for him!" For more gossip on the Red Hot Chili Peppers, click here.
    ROLLING STONES

Lead singer Mick Jagger gives his sexual partners plenty of "satisfaction," according to the stories we heard. Like his old friend David Bowie, Mick is fond of orgies and "the beautiful people," especially models young enough to be his daughter. Despite Mick being built like a wiry adolescent, we hear his penis is ALL MAN and it packs a mighty wallop. Like Steven Tyler, Mick's mouth is legendary, and not just for singing! There's a reason why the famous Rolling Stones logo has a TONGUE sticking out! Mick will show you an unforgettable time, but we also hear that he will "treat you like a used tampon" when he's done. If you only practice safe sex, you might want to stay clear of Mick, who reportedly hates using condoms. He may oblige the first time, but if you're with him enough times, we hear he will eventually refuse to wear condoms. To quote another Rolling Stones song in a bad pun, to play with Mick is to "play with fire." By contrast to Mick's status as a legendary lover, guitarist Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, has received mixed "reviews," most of them negative. His sexual prowess (or lack thereof) may be affected by whatever drugs he's on at the time. One groupie who experienced Keith said he was "limp" and his "jumping jack flash" came too quickly. We don't think those "living corpse" jokes about Keith are going to go away anytime soon. For more gossip on the Rolling Stones, click here.
    DAVID LEE ROTH

David Lee Roth is a major disappointment sexually and a "psycho," say female groupies who've been with him. Maybe that's because David is rumored to be now be more interested in California boys than California girls. .
    SEX PISTOLS

Former Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones is no stranger to groupies. He's said to be crudely average and people say that he likes picking up sleazy hookers. Lead singer Johnny Rotten despises groupies. Actually, he despises most people. Groupies who want to avoid cruel rejection are advised to steer clear of Johnny, who is reportedly very devoted to his longtime wife. .
    SKID ROW

Former Skid Row lead singer Sebastian Bach is a pothead who cheats on his wife, but he'll never publicly admit he's unfaithful. Sebastian isn't the brightest bulb on the planet but groupies say that his sexual skills are pretty good and he's packing a large penis. Sebastian also has a dark side, according to a lady who says she has a groupie friend who had an affair with Sebastian and was allegedly assaulted by him. Meanwhile, current Skid Row drummer Phil Varone is described as a "slut" who knows how to sexually satisfy ladies...and men. Bisexual Phil also has a fetish for sex toys and anal sex. .
    SLAUGHTER

If Slaughter plays a show in your area, don't be surprised if the biggest sluts in the band--drummer Blas Elias and bassist Dana Strum--try to get laid by groupies and female fans, even if Blas and Dana are supposedly in "serious" relationships with other women. Blas and Dana have a reputation of being lying, cheating "dogs" because they'll lie to women about their relationship status by claiming to be totally single when they really aren't. And if they're desperate enough, Dana and Blas have been known to even do fat and ugly groupies. Lead singer Mark Slaughter doesn't quite have a reputation of being a dog like Blas and Dana, because he's been known to be "pussy-whipped" by his wife. .
    SLAYER

Slayer lead singer Tom Araya is an "awesome" lover, says a woman who experienced him in 1991. Unlike his fearsome image, she says that Tom is actually a "giving" lover. .
    SLIPKNOT

Slipknot lead singer Corey Taylor (#8) is described as nice, but drummer Joey Jordison (#1) is said to be a jerk. No word if the members of Slipknot prefer having sex with their masks on. .
    SOCIAL DISTORTION

Social Distortion lead singer Mike Ness can reportedly suck his own penis and he likes to show off by doing this. Mike also likes to put his hands down the pants of unsuspecting female fans and fondle himself in front of them.
    STING

Rock veteran Sting is one of music's biggest sex symbols, and with his numerous sexual escapades it's easy to know why. In addition to claiming he can have sex for hours at a time (due to his tantric yoga abilities), Sting is rumored to be into orgies and is said to indulge himself with hookers. At least one woman says that Sting and his wife, Trudie Styler, are swingers. .
    STYX (past and present members)

Former Styx guitarist Tommy Shaw was a big womanizer back in his '70s and '80s heyday. He didn't treat groupies too well back then and he's supposedly cleaned up his act. If you want to be his "babe" don't expect him to be faithful. .
    SUGAR RAY

Sugar Ray lead singer Mark McGrath is a hot, juicy kisser who can be insecure. If you want to "fly" with this guy, it sounds like you have to stroke his ego a lot. We also hear that Mark enjoys the sexual company of men and women. .

311 is a band that loves to party. This is what one lady had to say about lead singer Nick Hexum: "I had a roommate who used to sleep with Nick in 1998. Every time she was with him she would walk really funny for the rest of the day. He had a big dick and would go on for hours. She said he was a great lover."
    THIRD EYE BLIND

Third Eye Blind lead singer Stephan Jenkins is said to be a playboy who has a thing for young girls. Stephan also has a nasty reputation for being a rude egomaniac, so don't be surprised if he treats you like garbage. .
    TYPE O NEGATIVE

Type O Negative lead singer Peter Steele is said to have a twisted pyromania fetish that includes burning underwear (while someone is wearing it) and small animals. Anyone who saw Peter's nude layout in Playgirl can tell you that he has a very large penis, but if you want to get close to Peter, expect to get (literally) burned! He's also rumored to have at least one sexually transmitted disease. .
    MARK WAHLBERG

The artist formerly known as rapper Marky Mark takes full advantage of being famous, since he reportedly loves the ladies and often picks up groupies. This former Calvin Klein underwear model/current hotshot actor is also very careful about practicing safe sex. But he's said to be so paranoid about his condom breaking during sex, that he'll change condoms in the middle of a sexual encounter. Although Mark is well-hung, his penis isn't as big as it was in "Boogie Nights." (His penis in that movie had a fake extension.) .
    WARRANT

Warrant lead singer Jani Lane is known to be an asshole who cheats on his women, while bassist Jerry Dixon is a horrible lover with a small penis, according to the ladies who've had the misfortune of encountering them. Several women who have had sex with Jerry also say he has herpes and is a pill-popping, alcoholic loser. Former drummer Danny Wagner is--according to one female that experienced him--"a good kisser, great at oral sex. He was too drunk to get it up. He is a very nice guy, really attentive."
    WASP

WASP frontman Blackie Lawless is a "psycho," says a woman who experienced him and his "greasy, nasty hair weave." Another lady with a more favorable impression of Blackie describes his penis as "pencil neck geek thin." .
    WHITESNAKE

The members of Whitesnake are no strangers to orgies. According to a groupie who said she had group sex with Whitesnake, the guys in the band like to line their women up and take turns making sure the white snakes between their legs get a good workout. Instead of "Here I Go Again," when it's about sex, Whitesnake is more like "Here I Cum Again." .
    THE WHO

Roger Daltrey of The Who is a sexist pig, according to one groupie who encountered him in the '60s. She says he can be abusive and she warns groupies to stay away from him. We don't know if Roger has changed all that much but you might want to think twice before you play the "see me, feel me" game with Roger.
    VANESSA WILLIAMS

Vanessa Williams is a manipulative "slut" who uses sex to get what she wants, according to a woman who says she knows Vanessa. The woman also says that Arnold Schwarzenegger was one of Vanessa's conquests, and that Vanessa's two husbands were "trapped" into marriage because Vanessa deliberately got pregnant to get them to marry her. .
    DWEEZIL ZAPPA

Dweezil Zappa is a "sweet" lover, says one woman who had an intimate relationship with him. Dweezil's penis is said to be "adequate" in size. He isn't into one-night stands, so if you want to be Dweezil's "Valley Girl," you should be prepared to stick around. .
    DEAD ROCKSTARS

We have to put these guys in a separate category since they're dead and can't continue their sexual legacy...or for those were were rated terrible lovers, they can't salvage their bad reputation! John Bonham of Led Zeppelin may be considered one of rock's all-time greatest drummers, but apparently his rhythm skills on the drums didn't apply to sex. A groupie from the '70s described John as one of the worst lovers she ever had. John's trademark song was "Moby Dick"...Maybe that should've been "Immobile Dick"! Kurt Cobain was sweet and "like a little boy," says one groupie who had sex with him him. We hear that Kurt also had submissive tendencies and liked to wear women's clothes and makeup. For more gossip on Kurt Cobain, click here. Jimi Hendrix was a stud with a big dick but we've heard he sometimes liked to beat up his women. He's been described as "sex personified." Jim Morrison had a classic Jekyll and Hyde personality. If you were with him when he was drunk or stoned, he could be degrading and abusive. If you were with him when he was relatively sober, he could be Prince Charming and a true romantic. Unfortunately, during his last few years on Earth, Jim was drunk more often than not. Elvis Presley in his prime was a great lover, Elvis in his decline was a disappointment. Which would you rather have? A lean, mean sex symbol Elvis, or a fat, sweating, you're lucky if the erection lasts Elvis? .

Tupac Shakur was "quick but good" according to a groupie who experienced him. .
    Stevie Ray Vaughan was an underrated lover who was excellent in every way, according to a groupie who had him.

Groupiedirt.com - groupie gossip, sex with rock stars, groupies

Loved the Rob Thomas non report!

Good stuff.

I just shudder at the thought of fucking a rock star. God knows what they've got, when they've had so many reckless one-nighters with god knows who.

here's an old thread we had on this stuff:

The penis chart - metal groupies kiss and tell
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I find it weird that women will line up for serial poking by men they don't know. Even if those men are 'stars' what can they be thinking?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

METALLICA

Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich is "unforgiven" for being a sexual disappointment. One groupie who had him said his technique is "wham bam thank you maam" and Lars sometimes has trouble getting up his uncircumcised penis. We also hear that Lars talks too much and his fondness for alcohol and cocaine "doesn't make for a lot of fun...paranoid and a limp dick!" We also hear Lars likes lesbian sex, but then again, most men do. Meanwhile, Metallica guitarist Kirk Hammett has earned high praise for his lovemaking abilities, with one lady describing him as "fantastic" with a "gorgeous dick." Kirk is an admitted bisexual swinger who's been known to frequent sex clubs with his wife. Bass guitarist Jason Newsted is also a great lover, according to one lady who says that he was able to satisfy to her needs. .

~~~

Hello, wtf?? I don't care about these guys, what about James Hetfield?

In that Metallica documentary, Lars comes off as a little prick, so that report is believable. I'm surprised he landed Connie Nielsen.

I didn't really want to know that about Billy Joe Armstrong. He's such a cutie. Now all I'll think about when I see him is his little willy.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh, yuck and gross! a lot of nobody i dont give a shit about

Lead singer Johnny Rotten despises groupies. Actually, he despises most people. Groupies who want to avoid cruel rejection are advised to steer clear of Johnny, who is reportedly very devoted to his longtime wife. .
    This kind of reminds me of a comedy skit I heard where they were searching for the elusive "Christoper Cross groupie".

Thread Information