Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

That happens to addicts too. The heart just gives out from so much abuse, even if they aren't high at the time.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just want to say the picture she posted on her instagram isn't so weird, because it was recently Mother's Day in the UK. It's a natural time to think about your mother.
    JazzyGirl, Annika and Bombshell like this.

I thought this was a hoax when I read it yesterday because the BBC were the only ones reporting on it. Very sad for her kids.

This post has not been proofread

Sorry to hear this and hope it was something like a heart attack and not intentional. Sadly young, otherwise healthy people, die every day and leave behind children.

I laughed at the article about her losing 10 lbs in 4 weeks being excessive. Just about anyone can easily lose 10 pounds in a month. I do not consider that excessive. However, if she was drinking just 3 drinks a day of just fruits and veggies, she should have lost more than 10 lbs. LOL
    KrisNine likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I love how people feel they must announce WHY they're leaving before they flounce. Instead of just thinking "Hmm, I don't think this place is for me", they decide they are obligated to play moral police and tell us all what meanies we are.

But did she even leave?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

nobody ever really leaves. they come back. they always come back.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sorry to hear this and hope it was something like a heart attack and not intentional. Sadly young, otherwise healthy people, die every day and leave behind children.

I laughed at the article about her losing 10 lbs in 4 weeks being excessive. Just about anyone can easily lose 10 pounds in a month. I do not consider that excessive. However, if she was drinking just 3 drinks a day of just fruits and veggies, she should have lost more than 10 lbs. LOL
    I was going to say that 10 lbs in a month isn't all that drastic. A guy friend of mine did a really drastic fruit, veggie, fruit juice and veggie juice diet for a month. He lost a boat load of weight and he looked great.

Elite Member

I knew very little about her, but am sad nonetheless. Reading about her mom and her mom's father, it seems like she had a pretty high genetic load tipping her toward substance abuse and probably depression. Poor lady, and her poor kids.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Please, those threads about Peaches weren't even all that mean. And to be fair, she was pretty much a hot mess back then. Comparing those pics to more recent ones, she seemed to have transformed herself into a lovely young woman. But...dead or alive, those were some ugly-ass tattoos.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

[Blind Gossip] This organization is going to have a lot to answer for if this woman’s passing is linked to their practices.

In the weeks and months just prior to her demise, she lost an extreme amount of weight, supposedly from a “diet.”

That was no “diet.” That was a “purification” ritual prescribed by the organization. She was told by their leaders that it would cleanse her of the toxins that had built up in her body after years of substance abuse.

The purification consisted of excessive exercise (several hours each day), very restricted food intake, vitamins, and long sauna sessions (sweating out the toxins for four or five hours a day). Does that sound healthy to you?

Whoa!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Restricted food intake and excessive exercise plus sweating in a sauna for hours could throw your electrolyte balance off and cause heart arrhythmias. Guess we'll find out if that's what it was.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

A*O

PLEASE let the Co$bots take the heat for this if she was doing their "cleansing" shit.
    firebrat1229 and d2791 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Blind Gossip have probably just pulled that outta their ass to fit the situation. As usual.

Wouldn't a 'cleansing' include no alcohol?
    faithanne likes this.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information