Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Did Scientology Kill Peaches Geldof?

PEACHES Geldof was a member of Scientology shortly before she died.
    The 25-year-old was struggling to stay off drugs and find her “spiritual path” — and had thought she’d found the answer in Scientology, RadarOnline reports.
    Peaches’ status as a Scientologist first emerged when she was spotted leaving the Celebrity Center in Los Angeles in the summer of 2009 with Scientology literature in hand, according to Radar.
    Peaches revealed she’d been a member for roughly two years.
    “I am a Scientologist,” Geldof said. “I’ve been a Scientologist for a while now. I might as well be open about it.
    “It’s something that I agree with,” she continued, “and it’s something that … it’s like difficult to explain. Like I was confused about what path to go through, and I felt like I needed a spiritual path. And I was thinking about it a lot and looking at different things.
    “I always kind of felt that I was lacking something when I didn’t have a faith … In the end, all it’s about is making yourself a better person. Like, that’s all it’s about. It’s just working through stages and working with other people to become a calm person and it’s really helped me in that way. I have good friends who are Scientologists.”
    Scientology often boasts about their success with treating drug addiction through their Narconon program and related courses.
    Geldof was found dead in her Kent apartment on Monday afternoon after police were called over “concern for the welfare of a woman.” The cause of death has not yet been revealed.

Read more at Did Scientology Kill Peaches Geldof?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

She was one month post pardum? I wonder if she has a pulmonary embolus.

Was she the girl whose stroller overturned and the baby almost fell out of it and she continued talking on her cell phone? I just read on Daily Mail that she was about to start an advice column in some magazine on parenting.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

That was her!

I couldn't help it I thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Yes, that's the one! Creepy.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I'm honestly shocked and a tad sad at this one too. I always thought she was a pretty girl in a different kind of way if that makes sense. I would always read up articles about her and not bypass them as I would a lot of other minor celebs (if that's what you would even call Peaches?). I hope it was not suicide :-(

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I guess she really didn't like Mondays.

[QUOTE=Beeyotch;3182859]That was her!

Imagine what we'd say if she had been wearing high heels. I remember her husband having that creepy look. I'm sad for Bob. His family life has not been easy.

This one shocked me, yes she was a wild child but she had seemed to take to motherhood very well and she obviously loved her boys dearly do this is a very tragic case. I always felt she was troubled so I hope she is at peace now!
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I only knew of her being a GR member. Otherwise, I would not have known who she even was.

Those babies are so close in age. Sad. I wonder what the issue was, if it was suicide?
    I never knew who she was until I read about her on here. So young and sad.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Wait, Peaches was a member here????
    Novice and roslyntaberfan like this.

^ should that be in sarcasm font?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The whole family is fucked up. Thanks Paula. Peaches' second son Phaedra is named after a Greek tragic heroine which could be appropriate in several ways. Very sad.
    Except her kid is a boy...
    Wasn't Hughie Green an alkie too? Or was it proved that Paula wasn't Hughie's daughter in the end? I can't be arsed to look it up.
    I think I remember Paula talking about her mum's drinking, but I can't get worked up about another dead junkie, and I can't apologise for feeling that way. She came from a long line of alcoholics & junkies & they needed "proper" effective help not airy-fairy faffing around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That was her!

I couldn't help it I thought it was funny.
    Yeah, imagine how her kid will feel when he sees that she couldn't even put down her mobile phone to put him back in his pram properly. Poor bastard.

And let's not forget that it was Peaches Geldoff that names Ian Watkin's victim's mothers. Arsenal.Peaches Geldof tries to justify identifying mothers of babies abused by Ian Watkins | Mail Online
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

the sketchy thing about this is there was a call to check on the welfare of a woman at that address.

she thought her house was haunted by a woman who had a miscarriage. and then there is the ghost photo. i think she had post partum something and was paranoid. maybe the $cientologists were messing with her head. maybe she did herself in because a ghost told her to. someone was concerned about her, enough to call the police to check in on her. she may have been saying some crazy shit to this person. and she posted that picture of her and her mom, with her being around the same age as her kids. this is a bit of a mystery story. i don't think it was drugs really. it might get whitewashed. maybe she had low potassium.

i think her mom's birthday was in april. and both her sons? gah what a gift for them. poor little sweeties. she was hands on with them. they are gonna miss her. i hope it was something congenital. just so people don't trash her. i never not liked her.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information