Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

Awww...that is just so sad for those young boys. She was a very pretty young Mom,...and the boys are so sweet. She looked like she loved them very much and was very proud of them.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Yeah,you screw your brains out,product a rather ugly crotchfruit or two and lo and behold you enter Saints territory..it happens a lot lately..
    She was no saint. But she obviously loved/lived for those babies. Reading that even made my black-hearted self teary.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Re Saint Peaches - remember when her and her idiot DGAF friends nearly killed a bunch of people with their reckless driving on the way to Disney? Such fun! I'm glad she calmed down and found happiness, even briefly.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Peaches Geldof Admitted She Had 'Heart Of A 90-Year-Old Gangster' After Health Scare
    The tragic star was told to change her eating habits by doctors...

By Jennifer Ruby | omg – 10 hours ago
    Friends and family are still waiting for answers after her tragic death.

Peaches Geldof claimed that she'd been warned by doctors to change her diet because of her heart.
    And now it has emerged that Peaches Geldof, 25, struggled with heart problems in her early twenties, and was actually told by doctors to change her diet.
    Insisting that she was not 'anorexic' as many claimed, the tragic star said that she had been warned to cut out junk food - which lead to her dramatic weight loss.
    [ Peaches Geldof 'May Have Had Eating Disorder' Before Death Claims Doctor ]
    [ Peaches Geldof's Big Sister Fifi Posts Heart-Breaking Tribute Message ]
    Back in 2011 she told The Sun: "I had cholesterol and the doctors said stop eating s***. So I did. If you stop eating pizza and chips you then don't look like you used to."

She then added: "Do I really look that thin? Let's be honest. How did I do it? I just stopped eating McDonalds and f****** s*** ever day.

Peaches Geldof always insisted that her weight loss wasn't due to an eating disorder.
    "I used to eat s*** every single day. I used to wake up with my boyfriend and eat crap. I had the heart of a 90-year-old gangster."
    Peaches also insisted that rumours that she had an eating disorder were 'ridiculous' and 'untrue.'
    While the results of her initial post-mortem are 'inconclusive', TV doctor Chris Steel has claimed that the star could have had bulimia before her death.
    He said on This Morning: "Without any evidence but just to my eye, Peaches’ knuckles are darker than the rest of the finger and they are enlarged.
    "It is highly likely it is from bulimia. That’s not just bulimia of a couple of weeks’ duration, it is a long-term problem."
    Looking at close-up pics of her hands, he went on to say: "They could be enlarged, scarred, grazed, discoloured. I don’t know of any other condition that causes that in the knuckles.”
    Dr Steele went on to admit that Peaches' death could also have been down to an undiagnosed heart condition which can be undetectable.
    The *very* sad death of the mum-of-two, whose body was discovered on Monday morning at her house in Wrotham, Kent, is being treated as "non-suspicious" and "unexplained".
    After the 'inconclusive' post-mortem, Peaches' family and friends are now waiting on the results of a toxicology report which could take up to three weeks.
    Let's hope they get some answers.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossi...090114700.html

"The *very* sad death"

What's with the asterisks?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Can't believe I missed hearing about this. Sad. She really did seem to enjoy motherhood and strived to do her best. She was a proponent of AP and spoke very eloquently about it in a debate with some British journalist not too long ago. She pretty much eviscerated her, in fact, and I was a bit surprised to find that I agreed with much of what she said. AP doesn't work for my family, but she made valid arguments to its success and came off as open-minded and respectful of other approaches which I appreciated. The other woman basically wrote all AP parents off as airheads treating their kids like dolls.

I didn't know much about her but had reservations about the two quickie marriages and insta-babies, but she seemed like she was making deliberate choices for her kids, instead of scrambling to deal with parenthood after the fact. Made me respect her a bit. This is a really sad situation.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Associated Press?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Acid Psilocybin. This is Peaches we're talking about.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Attachment Parenting, ladies.

Asshole Posters
    msdeb likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I am also a proponent of Asshole Posters.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Attachment Parenting, ladies.
    Spoilsport

Aggressive Pegging.

The bizarre confessions thread is thataway -->

Anal Piercing.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Apeshit Pluralization.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information