Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Peaches Geldof is already 3 months pregnant again, 6 months after giving birth

Congratulations and good luck to them. Not a fan of the names, but they seem to be doing alright. I'm glad she's calmed down quite a bit.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Phaedra is a female name,a friend of mine named his girl Phaedra..bitch has no idea..
    rollo likes this.

They look cute together. Having 2 kids that close in age would be kind of fun I think.

Still not famous.

I think I would do Culottes *runs away*
    sputnik, BelledeJour and Jana like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Meh I'd probably do him too if he cut his hair..and stepped away from the culottes.

Phaedra is such a pretty girl's name, why inflict it on a boy? I hope he grows up to be 6 feet 6 and really butch.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Those boys ought to pull a Zowie Bowie when they get older.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

A*O

That poor kid will go through life having to explain he's a boy with a girl's name. He'll end up calling himself Phil.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Congrats to them! I like the names. I hope they share photos soon, their older son is so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    That poor kid will go through life having to explain he's a boy with a girl's name. He'll end up calling himself Phil.
    I was thinking Fred.

Congrats to them, they seem like a happy little family and she's calmed down a lot from her famewhorey days.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Congrats to all!! ... She was luminescent during her pregnancy, imo... Oooh, let's compare pregnant glows!

I love Peaches' fashion style and she looks so comfortable being pregnant...

Kim, on the other hand, is just trying to feel comfortable by making herself look fatter than she already is, all while wearing absolutely hideous clothing.

An adoring father-to-be and a couple who look genuinely happy.

Buuuuuuuuut not so much here though...

A red carpet event in a white dress, again looking beautiful.

Aaaannnd, Kim also in white.

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I can't stand either of them but Peaches wasn't always, er, fashionably thin.

Novice and Karistiona like this.

‘I was pretty amazed’: Peaches Geldof introduces son Phaedra… as she insists she didn’t plan birth on late mother’s birthday

By FAY STRANG
    PUBLISHED: 23:12 GMT, 12 May 2013 | UPDATED: 23:14 GMT, 12 May 2013

She welcomed her second son Phaedra into the world on April 24 via caesarean section.
    And as Peaches Geldof shows him off to the world for the first time, she insists that she never planned for him to be born on what would have been her mother’s 54th birthday.
    Speaking to Hello! Magazine, the 24-year-old said it was simply down to ‘crazy synchronicity’.

Welcome: Peaches Geldof shows off son Phaedra for the first time as she speaks about his birth

The socialite insisted she was amazed to be told he would share the same birthday as her late mother Paula Yates.

More...

She told the magazine: ‘It wasn't an option. Maybe it is if you go private, but we didn't and were given the date randomly by a consultant.
    ‘I was pretty amazed when I read it though, and had to smile. I couldn't help feeling Mum must have had a hand in it.’

Second child: Peaches, who was spotted with first son Astala shortly after giving birth, insists she did not plan his delivery date

Happy families: Peaches and her husband Thomas Cohen now have a one-year-old son as well as their newborn

The former socialite wed musician Tom Cohen, 22, father of Phaedra and his big brother, 13-month-old Astala, in the grounds of her father Sir Bob Geldof's country home in Kent last summer.
    Talking names: Peaches opens up about her interesting choice of name for her son

Astala had also originally been due on April 24, but his birth was brought forward so Peaches could have a Caesarean.
    She said: ‘It's like Mum was very determined that one of her grandsons would be born on her birthday.
    ‘There's this kind of crazy synchronicity to it.’
    Revealing the new arrival's full name to be Phaedra Bloom Forever, she joked: ‘I wouldn't be a Geldof if I didn't get stick in the press about my ridiculous choice of names. I've got to uphold the family tradition.
    ‘We chose Bloom because my middle name is Honeyblossom and also in homage to the Nirvana album In Bloom. 'Forever' we chose purely because it sounds cool.
    ‘I love his name and think he sounds like a rock star. We liked Phaedra because it features in a song both Tom and I love by Lee Hazlewood, called Some Velvet Morning.
    ‘It's nothing to do with some band called Tangerine Dream, as has been reported. I've never heard them.’
    Her mother Paula died from a drug overdose in 2000 aged 41 when Peaches was just 11.

Read more: Peaches Geldof introduces son Phaedra... as she insists she didn't plan birth on late mother's birthday | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I can't believe this thread. I thought you were bashing her ugly junkie ass in here. I'm disappointed. Time out for everyone who said something nice!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information