Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

What a sad death. Preventable too.

I remember when a friend of mine was given a Porsche from his parents. I had no clue at the time the difference in vehicles, their safety, etc. Naively believed it was all on the driver. I let him drive me home in it. He tried showing off and hit a number I don't even want to admit to.
    I never got in a car with him again.
    Bombshell likes this.

I didnt know him or his job,i am sad two young people lost their lives.Bad for their families also..Yes,those big powerful cars are not easy to control even by professionals..i had an audi TT turbo,beautiful car,driving heavens.Then i found out i was going way too fast without noticing it.The car was controlling me and not the other way around.I gave it to my ex,bought a really slow one and i relaxed..

mjw
    Elite Member

Paul Walker’s girlfriend is ‘broken up’ over his death as the couple were hoping for a ‘bright future’ together, MailOnline can reveal.

Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, is being comforted by her mother Julie as she struggles to cope with the ‘horrible’ news, relatives said.

She has reportedly been dating Walker since 2006 when she was just 16 and he was 33 - but the 17 year age gap has been no barrier to them both finding love.

Jasmine’s uncle Barton Bruner said: ‘Paul was a really good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this. I went to Thanksgiving with him, played golf with him.

‘They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together.

‘This is horrible news and unexpected. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her’.

Jasmine, a college student who lives in Santa Barbara, California, was supposedly beginning to become the step-mother to Walker’s daughter Meadow even though she is only eight years older than her.

Writing on Facebook Meadow Rain, Walker's 15-year-old daughter, paid tribute to her father.

She wrote: 'When I was little he taught me to walk, taught me to smile, and taught me to never give up.

'My REAL life hero!' Paul Walker's daughter Meadow has left a touching tribute on Facebook to her father who died on Saturday

Read more: Paul Walker's long-term girlfriend 'broken up' over star's tragic death as teenage daughter called him her 'REAL life hero' in Facebook tribute | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'Broken up': Student Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, is devastated after her boyfriend, actor Paul Walker, was killed in a horrific car accident on Saturday afternoon

'I loved him even before I knew what love was. He was my hero. My REAL life hero! He will always be in my heart! It brings tears to my eyes as I write this. You're gone, but not forgotten! R.I.P Dad!'

Jasmine’s presence in Walker’s life may have been one of the reasons why Meadow decided to move in with him earlier this year, having spent her entire childhood with her mother Rebecca McBrain, who lives in Hawaii.

Walker, now 40, was raised a Mormon in a working class California family, but his good looks - he was once described as a ‘young Steve McQueen’ - meant he was never lacking female attention.

He also strayed from the family values his parents instilled in him and when he was 18 faced a felony charge though he has never revealed what it was. The case was reduced to a misdemeanor.

When Rebecca got pregnant Walker was 25 but he refused to marry her, claiming that he was not mature enough even though it left him feeling like an ‘evil SOB’.

In one interview Walker said: ‘I knew where I was at with chicks and having fun. I mean, I was sleeping with her (Rebecca’s) friends, for crying out loud. You know what I mean?

‘I was an animal, and so I want to be there and my heart wants to be in it, but the mind just isn't following it’.

Walker shared custody of Meadow and has claimed that things were good between him and Rebecca.

He has said: ‘I love my daughter so much, and I love her mom too. We get along so well as a result of me playing it the way that I did.’

Walker had spent Thanksgiving with Meadow and friends and was scheduled to return to Atlanta to continue filming the seventh Fast and the Furious film when he died.

Read more: Paul Walker's long-term girlfriend 'broken up' over star's tragic death as teenage daughter called him her 'REAL life hero' in Facebook tribute | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

His daughter is adorable. I feel bad for her and his gf.

16 and 33?
    fuzuoko, Brando, joebob and 6 others like this.

Oh it was him who had the 16 year old girlfriend. I'd forgotten that. Hm.

I just remembered he was in one of my favorite movies, Pleasantville. He was so beautiful in that movie. R.I.P.
    southernbelle likes this.

He liked them young,didnt he?

Silver Member

I read somewhere else he and Jasmine had broken up a couple of years back and he had been dating a 26-year-old actress, Genesis, he had worked with. Her twitter has been quiet since he died. They didn't know if he was still with her because he is so private. I guess at some point he got back together with Jasmine if they DM is saying they were together.
    Last edited by LameAnn; December 1st, 2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    16 and 33?
    That's what I said!!! Why was he chasing a 16 year old at 33?!?!

Rip Paul.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

mjw
    Elite Member

Paul Walker's daughter does NOT have a public social media page ... and his reps have already shut down one site run by an impostor.

Multiple news outlets posted stories Sunday morning saying Paul's 15-year old Meadow Walker -- pictured above with her dad back in June -- paid tribute the actor on her Facebook page after the crash ... only problem, its run by a fake.

We're told Paul's people instantly sprung into action when they discovered the BS page ... and contacted Facebook to have it removed ... which they did.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mGhdjE80

I fucking hate trolls.

Elite Member

^^ What kind of sick weirdo would do that? My goodness, she is only 15. To pose as her and create a FB page. Very weird.

Anyone see the video some idiot took on his phone of the car burning?

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

Paul Walker's daughter does NOT have a public social media page ... and his reps have already shut down one site run by an impostor.

Multiple news outlets posted stories Sunday morning saying Paul's 15-year old Meadow Walker -- pictured above with her dad back in June -- paid tribute the actor on her Facebook page after the crash ... only problem, its run by a fake.

We're told Paul's people instantly sprung into action when they discovered the BS page ... and contacted Facebook to have it removed ... which they did.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mGhdjE80

I fucking hate trolls.
    Sweet looking girl and actually dresses like a kid too, unlike so many other kids of Hollywood stars.

His daughter is only a year younger than his girlfriend was when he started dating her, at 33. (In fact I wondered if that was the girlfriend next to his daughter till I realized that's her little friend!) I know he's gone and I'm sorry for that (especially since he did seem like a nice guy) but that's really wrong, no 33 year old should be dating a 16 year old.

And I think when it came out about the young girl he was dating, she was a family friend's daughter. He had known her before that...and I think they started messing around when she was 14 and he was 31. It came out publicly when when she was 16, and her parents were okay with it then, and gave their blessing. That has always been the one thing that bugged me about Paul.

Otherwise, he seemed like a great and caring person. Ever watch 8 Below? He was a BIG animal lover and it showed in that movie.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; December 1st, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ewwww
    Brando likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information