Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

The Nikki pictures changed the way I drive and still do until this day.

I can't look at Paul Walker's pics -- this might be the most affected I've been by a (Hollywood) celebrity death. Don't want to remember him that way.
    levitt likes this.

PAUL WALKER DEATH

HUGE CAR RALLY PLANNED AS TRIBUTE

Paul Walker will be remembered by thousands of auto enthusiasts this weekend with a huge, noisy car rally ... but TMZ has learned law enforcement will be out in force ... gunning for any reckless drivers.

The car meet is scheduled to begin at noon on Hercules Street ... near the spot where Walker and Roger Rodas died in the fiery crash of their Porsche Carrera GT last weekend.

More than 20,000 people are expected to show up -- that's a lot of vehicles. City officials are urging locals to avoid the area altogether.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they'll be ready for trouble, too ... with a highly visible police presence to make sure the event goes off safely.

We're told ... anyone caught doing burnouts or driving recklessly will be cited ... and could have their car impounded on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

With the numbers expected of course police will be out in force & with that number of peoe why wouldn't anyone driving recklessly etc be cited? Idiot fucking reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    That was Nikki Catsouras ( you are correct Kris, in saying she passed in a Porsche. It was her father's 911 Carerra), and her photos (and they are STILL out there)are some of the most horrific ones I've EVER seen in my life. I have seen alot of gore and all, but those really upset me to the core. From what I understand, two CHP dispatch supervisors leaked her photos and broke policy, as those photos were't just sent to her parents (they are so gruesome, the Coroner refused to let her parents identify her by those photos. They are that bad). They were sent to their collegues and then the whole world. What sucks about this case, is that they only got a 25 day suspension and when Nikki's parents went after the CHP legally, A judge ruled that there was no law that allowed it to be punishable. They appealed and was awarded over 2 million dollars( they should have been awarded way more). In Paul's case, it too looks like it was taken by rescue or the CHP and not a bystander to me. Once that tarp was removed for the Coroner to start processing the bodies, the general public would have been cleared of that area by then. I've seen bodies in worse condition than Paul and his friend. I really wish assholes wouldn't fuckin' post that shit on the internet for the families and especially the kids to see. Sorry for the manifesto, but i love gore just as much as the next person, BUT............. Somehow seeing Paul's body that way, really made me super sad.
    It might be different in the US to the UK, but if the body is badly damaged to effect identity they go with personal effects first. In a Stasium fire there were enough belonging survived to ensure that dental records were a confirmation not the sole source. Also the family member involved in this was instrumental in assisting the police device a database for this sort of incident & also wanted to inpliment some sort of "markers mark" in dentures.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    It is good that her death had a positive affect on some lives & the way people drive. It doesn't make "sense " of her death but at least it is something good.
    cherrypye likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

I never have a problem dissing child molesters. He's right up there with Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.

FFS just because they were dating @ 16, it doesn't mean he was having sex with her.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Alyseba - You're trolling right? He's up there with someone who drugged and raped a kid? Even if they were having sex it doesn't make him a paedophile.
    Kittylady, SHELLEE and stef like this.

Maybe it's just me because I hate cars and don't drive, but a car rally for 2 people killed in a horrific auto accident seems pretty tasteless, like having a 21 gun salute for someone who was shot to death. I know they were both mad car lovers but still, to me it's tacky.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think it's tacky, per se; just in poor taste. I just really hope it's safe and people don't act like assholes. Sounds like the police are prepared. Still, that's a lot of cars.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Maybe it's just me because I hate cars and don't drive, but a car rally for 2 people killed in a horrific auto accident seems pretty tasteless, like having a 21 gun salute for someone who was shot to death. I know they were both mad car lovers but still, to me it's tacky.

i know, it would only be worse if they had a barbeque after the rally.

I feel bad for laughing at that.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Didn't the police also have to ask people to stop doing donuts and burnouts at the scene? Heard something about that on the radio a day or two after the accident and thought it was a little tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i know, it would only be worse if they had a barbeque after the rally.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I feel bad for laughing at that.
    Oh My God, I don't! I had to blow my nose afterwards I laughed so hard.
    Annika, humor in a dark situation is always my favorite. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post

I can't look at Paul Walker's pics -- this might be the most affected I've been by a (Hollywood) celebrity death. Don't want to remember him that way.
    I literally did not know who Walker was or care, but I'm not looking either.

Those Catsouras pics were nasty!! But not actually as bad as I thought they would be. There are worse accident victim pics on the web, unfortunately. I guess she went out like Jayne Mansfield.

Thing is, I didn't start driving until I was 26 because I was profoundly phobic about it. I have never thought that I was being silly. Driving IS really fucking dangerous and my fear was actually pretty rational. It's only by suspension of that quite sensible terror that we are able to do it so easily. Brrrr. I can't look at pics like that often or I really will have trouble getting behind the wheel again.
    electrocuted_sheep and Novice like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    FFS just because they were dating @ 16, it doesn't mean he was having sex with her.
    It's highly likely that he was though to be fair.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    I never have a problem dissing child molesters. He's right up there with Roman Polanski and Woody Allen.

16 is the age of consent in most of the world

you may find it creepy, but it's not child molestation by any stretch of the imagination.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information