Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

The pictures that are being taken and put online by emergency personnel are disturbing to me. Even if the one of Paul isn't real, it's probably a real picture of someone. I don't know what would make someone want to take a picture like that. There was a show on Dateline or 20/20 recently about a girl that was killed in an accident and a first responder took videos of the wreckage, the blood and I believe the lifeless body of the victim, and then posted them online for all to see. Apparently, the parents found out about the video. I felt so bad for those poor people. No one should have to see the photos of their daughter in her last moments. Awful. It happen where I live several years ago. Young girl wrecked her parents Porsche (i think) and someone from the CHP or OC Sheriff's office posted the pictures online. People emailed them to her parents. It took them years to get them removed from the internet. I'm sure there are some places where they're lurking.
    Beantownfan likes this.

I had no idea who he was but it breaks my heart to learn that his daughter recently moved to be with him. I'm happy she had some good months of getting to know him better.
    Kittylady and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I am really upset with myself. I never look at stuff like this, but I did. I am disgusted that the photos were taken and posted, and what did I do? I looked. It's not that they were horrible and disturbing, I am more disturbed at myself for clicking and looking at them. I feel terrible for his friends and family that these are out there. I hope they never see them.

I looked and I did not feel bad. Wasn't much left to look at. I feel little sympathy in this case, feel like the oddball here.
    Shinola, Alysheba and Belt Up like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    The pictures that are being taken and put online by emergency personnel are disturbing to me. Even if the one of Paul isn't real, it's probably a real picture of someone. I don't know what would make someone want to take a picture like that. There was a show on Dateline or 20/20 recently about a girl that was killed in an accident and a first responder took videos of the wreckage, the blood and I believe the lifeless body of the victim, and then posted them online for all to see. Apparently, the parents found out about the video. I felt so bad for those poor people. No one should have to see the photos of their daughter in her last moments. Awful. It happen where I live several years ago. Young girl wrecked her parents Porsche (i think) and someone from the CHP or OC Sheriff's office posted the pictures online. People emailed them to her parents. It took them years to get them removed from the internet. I'm sure there are some places where they're lurking.

That was Nikki Catsouras ( you are correct Kris, in saying she passed in a Porsche. It was her father's 911 Carerra), and her photos (and they are STILL out there)are some of the most horrific ones I've EVER seen in my life. I have seen alot of gore and all, but those really upset me to the core. From what I understand, two CHP dispatch supervisors leaked her photos and broke policy, as those photos were't just sent to her parents (they are so gruesome, the Coroner refused to let her parents identify her by those photos. They are that bad). They were sent to their collegues and then the whole world. What sucks about this case, is that they only got a 25 day suspension and when Nikki's parents went after the CHP legally, A judge ruled that there was no law that allowed it to be punishable. They appealed and was awarded over 2 million dollars( they should have been awarded way more). In Paul's case, it too looks like it was taken by rescue or the CHP and not a bystander to me. Once that tarp was removed for the Coroner to start processing the bodies, the general public would have been cleared of that area by then. I've seen bodies in worse condition than Paul and his friend. I really wish assholes wouldn't fuckin' post that shit on the internet for the families and especially the kids to see. Sorry for the manifesto, but i love gore just as much as the next person, BUT............. Somehow seeing Paul's body that way, really made me super sad.
    Last edited by Honeythorn; December 5th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.
    Beantownfan likes this.

Silver Member

This is sweet.

"What's been your strangest encounter with a fan?
    I had one girl who I found inside my beach house in California one time. That was a little freaky. She couldn't put anything into words and she had tears streaming down her face. So I embraced her, took her outside and sat her down, talked to her about why she came to my house and she just said: "I'm sorry, I just felt we needed to meet one another". I asked her whether this was what she needed or whether she felt she'd need more in the future and, when she said no, I gave her a hug and walked her to her car. She drove off and I haven't seen her again."
    PoisonGirl and deenz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    That was Nikki Catsouras ( you are correct Kris, in saying she passed in a Porche. It was her father's 911 Carerra), and her photos (and they are STILL out there)are some of the most horrific ones I've EVER seen in my life. I have seen alot of gore and all, but those really upset me to the core. From what I understand, two CHP dispatch supervisors leaked her photos and broke policy, as those photos were't just sent to her parents (they are so gruesome, the Coroner refused to let her parents identify her by those photos. They are that bad). They were sent to their collegues and then the whole world. What sucks about this case, is that they only got a 25 day suspension and when Nikki's parents went after the CHP legally, A judge ruled that there was no law that allowed it to be punishable. They appealed and was awarded over 2 million dollars( they should have been awarded way more). In Paul's case, it too looks like it was taken by rescue or the CHP and not a bystander to me. Once that tarp was removed for the Coroner to start processing the bodies, the general public would have been cleared of that area by then. I've seen bodies in worse condition than Paul and his friend. I really wish assholes wouldn't fuckin' post that shit on the internet for the families and especially the kids to see. Sorry for the manifesto, but i love gore just as much as the next person, BUT............. Somehow seeing Paul's body that way, really made me super sad.
    Yes, that's the girl. Very sad. I remember hearing people say things like she and her family deserved it because she was a spoiled brat. Stealing daddy's car, speeding it and wrecking. It was all too much.

It is ghoulish that people would take pictures for personal gain. *shivers*
    Kittylady likes this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    This is sweet.

I had one girl who I found inside my beach house in California one time. That was a little freaky. She couldn't put anything into words and she had tears streaming down her face. So I embraced her, took her outside and sat her down, talked to her about why she came to my house and she just said: "I'm sorry, I just felt we needed to meet one another". I asked her whether this was what she needed or whether she felt she'd need more in the future and, when she said no, I gave her a hug and walked her to her car. She drove off and I haven't seen her again."
    Damn I knew I should have just showed up at his house......
    PoisonGirl, deenz and rockchick like this.

Damn!! That is one freaky fan story. He was lucky she wasn't a psycho.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    This is sweet.

This girl was old enough to have a drivers license therefore she was too old for PW.
    dilligaf and Annika like this.

You can actually have a learner's permit in several states at age 14. But don't let that stop you ruining what seemed like a genuinely nice story.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Silver Member

TMZ and others have been disgusting with their constant coverage. Let the man rest in peace now. But they won't.

Gold Member

I hate TMZ. Vin Diesel and the rest of the F&F cast showed up at the accident site for some kind of memorial and he got on the horn to thank the fans. TMZ's camera runs up to him as he gets into the car and starts asking him stuff about whether or not he's ever lost someone like this before and "When are you guys going to start filming?" Really??

I think they did the same thing to one of the producer's of the movie as he was leaving the airport - asking what's going to happen to the movie and when are they going to start filming. I mean, the man's not even in the ground yet. Geez..

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    That was Nikki Catsouras ( you are correct Kris, in saying she passed in a Porsche. It was her father's 911 Carerra), and her photos (and they are STILL out there)are some of the most horrific ones I've EVER seen in my life. I have seen alot of gore and all, but those really upset me to the core. From what I understand, two CHP dispatch supervisors leaked her photos and broke policy, as those photos were't just sent to her parents (they are so gruesome, the Coroner refused to let her parents identify her by those photos. They are that bad). They were sent to their collegues and then the whole world. What sucks about this case, is that they only got a 25 day suspension and when Nikki's parents went after the CHP legally, A judge ruled that there was no law that allowed it to be punishable. They appealed and was awarded over 2 million dollars( they should have been awarded way more). In Paul's case, it too looks like it was taken by rescue or the CHP and not a bystander to me. Once that tarp was removed for the Coroner to start processing the bodies, the general public would have been cleared of that area by then. I've seen bodies in worse condition than Paul and his friend. I really wish assholes wouldn't fuckin' post that shit on the internet for the families and especially the kids to see. Sorry for the manifesto, but i love gore just as much as the next person, BUT............. Somehow seeing Paul's body that way, really made me super sad.
    This Nikki Catsouras made me curious, so I looked. I don't get disturbed very easily, and I have a morbid curiosity, but Holy Jesus. Wish I hadn't looked. Just the thought that this is a teenage girl....I can't understand why anyone would think this is okay to post anywhere on the internet. Have we become so desensitized that some do these things without even thinking about the family? As for Paul Walker, I've never been a fan of Fast and Furious. I saw one of those films years ago, and wasn't into it. Still, this is very tragic. When you hear about someone who's in the limelight dying so violently it really brings home that no one is immortal. When it's your time, it's your time. I saw the picture of him in the wreckage, and it didn't really disturb me. Perhaps I am desensitized, but I wonder who took that picture and how it became public.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information