Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

Okay so I am a little bummed out now that he was into the young en's. hmmmm lucky he kind of fell under the pap radar as someone else mentioned. If this was anyone else, we'd be all over it!!
    Alysheba likes this.

Me too. But then I remembered I dated older guys all the time as a teen. However, in retrospect, I realize that these older men were no knights in shining armour saints. So while I turned out ok, it may not be abuse but it does give insight into the character of this man.
    Alysheba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Oh jesus you couldn't pay me to look at that sort of thing, I can only imagine that it's horrific
    It is and I'm bloody sorry I looked at it.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    There is already a death photo of these two out there. I've seen it and it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I really hate that photos get leaked of these sort of things. Totally unnecessary and disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Jesus. Who makes that sort of thing public? Like, it's just floating out there in the internet ether?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    The photo looks like whomever took it was , was either law or a firefighter. It was when all the rescue crew was around, and it was taken on a cell phone. Assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    It is a legit pic from what I can tell. The site I found it on had even zoomed in on the corpse. Why I look for these things I don't know but it looks like it was taken on a cell phone by a bystander.

There's also a video on Youtube of two guys in a car pulling over near to the Porsche just as it catches fire, looks like the first thing they did instead of calling 911 was to pull out their phone to video the car. Sadly that's what a lot of people do these days when seeing a crash, I was driving home from work on a country road last year and a car had gone off the road and hit a tree, two cars were already pulled over but I stopped too and the drivers were filming the damn car! Neither of them had called 999 as it is here even though the guy was still in the car and unconscious, fortunately he escaped with concussion and a broken wrist but I couldn't believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    It is and I'm bloody sorry I looked at it.
    Yeah, it was just a matter of time until that was leaked. It's almost become instinct for people to film shit like this. In this day and age, everyone fancies themselves some sort of reporter, providing information for general public viewing. Frankly, in cases like this, I think those people should be charged with indecency, invasion of privacy - something! It's sick, it's wrong and it's heartless! These families are having to deal with this loss and NOW they have to deal with the public making their loved one a fucking sideshow freak or something! It's absolutely revolting!
    Kittylady, Butterfly and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

I'm really sorry for these guys, to go so young. I don't know how some of you haven't heard of him, I've known of him for about 10 years even in my god-forsaken country. He seemed like a nice, genuinely likeable guy, not to mention he was sexy as hell, but anyone claiming they were driving anywhere near the speed limit is deluding themselves. No matter the car or its mechanics or possible malfunctions, it took some brutal force to wreck a car like that. Force equals energy/time, so this had to be a lot and lot of kinethic (spelling?) energy.

Having seen the corpse photos now, I actually feel a little relieved in that given the position of Paul Walker's body it is hard to imagine that even if there was a delay before the massive fire he would have been able to consciously process what was going on. Even in a less severe accident a person--or animal--goes into freeze mode (flight, fight, or freeze) for self-protection.

Though I posted some unflattering things about him, things are not black or white. Death doesn't make a saint of anyone, but he was no villain, either, just a person like most others, I suppose, a mixture of good/bad/gray.
    Mel1973 and Beeyotch like this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by nina385 View Post
    I'm really sorry for these guys, to go so young. I don't know how some of you haven't heard of him, I've known of him for about 10 years even in my god-forsaken country. He seemed like a nice, genuinely likeable guy, not to mention he was sexy as hell, but anyone claiming they were driving anywhere near the speed limit is deluding themselves. No matter the car or its mechanics or possible malfunctions, it took some brutal force to wreck a car like that. Force equals energy/time, so this had to be a lot and lot of kinethic (spelling?) energy.
    I'll admit that when my OH told me he'd died my first reaction was "Who?" but the FATF films aren't really my thing and as best as I can recall I haven't seen him in anything else. That doesn't take away the fact that I find it sad that someone lost their life at so young an age, or can smile sadly when I read of some of the truly kind gestures he made, often for strangers.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Paul Walker Was Best Man in Brother's Wedding Six Weeks Before Death

Fond family memories. Just six weeks before he tragically died in a car accident, Paul Walker served as best man at his brother Caleb's wedding to girlfriend Stephanie on Oct. 19. Us Weekly has obtained photos of the Walker family celebrating the wedding day at Dove Canyon Country Club In Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif.

In one touching snapshot, Paul, 40, and Caleb, 36, posed with their arms around each other and smiles on their faces. The blonde siblings looked handsome in three-piece grey suits for the big day.

In another photo from the wedding, the Fast and the Furious star posed in a group photo with the 14-member wedding party, which also included his younger brother Cody, 25. Paul and Cody were photographed sharing a laugh at the reception while giving a speech about their brother.

Just six weeks later, Paul died in a car crash on Saturday, Nov. 30 after attending a charity event. He is survived by father Paul Walker III, mother Cheryl Walker, brothers Cody and Caleb, sister Ashley and 15-year-old daughter Meadow with ex-girlfriend Rebecca McBrain.

One day after his son's death, Paul Walker III broke down in tears while speaking about his son with CBS2. "I'm just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him," Walker Sr. said while crying. "And he would say the same thing to me."

The grieving father also shared: "His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life."

Paul's daughter Meadow spent most of her life living with her mother in Hawaii, but had recently moved in with him. Two weeks before his death, in an interview about his upcoming drama, Hours, Paul told Us of his daughter, "She wants a relationship with her pops!"

Read more: Paul Walker Best Man in Brother's Wedding 6 Weeks Before Death: Photos - Us Weekly

pics at the link. his brother looks like a warped version of him.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    It is a legit pic from what I can tell. The site I found it on had even zoomed in on the corpse. Why I look for these things I don't know but it looks like it was taken on a cell phone by a bystander.

There's also a video on Youtube of two guys in a car pulling over near to the Porsche just as it catches fire, looks like the first thing they did instead of calling 911 was to pull out their phone to video the car. Sadly that's what a lot of people do these days when seeing a crash, I was driving home from work on a country road last year and a car had gone off the road and hit a tree, two cars were already pulled over but I stopped too and the drivers were filming the damn car! Neither of them had called 999 as it is here even though the guy was still in the car and unconscious, fortunately he escaped with concussion and a broken wrist but I couldn't believe it.
    What is the link? I have only seen one and other than facial hair, it could have been any blonde haired man. The picture I saw didn't have any evidence of having been in a fire, either.

^ You definitely didn't see the right picture. I think I possibly saw SOMETHING that I wish I could erase, and you can't tell ANYTHING about the corpse, never mind the colour of their hair. Dental records. Dental records.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Paul Walker and his brother Caleb (the Peter O'Toole impersonator)r:

Icepik- That photo wasn't of Paul. It was doing the rounds on Twitter the other day but it's fake.

Icepik- Findadeath.com has the legit photos. Scott Michaels even did a graphic of the bodies to show who was who and what was what.

Elite Member

The photo that is floating around is during the removal of the tarp(that you can see in post-crash photos) and during removal process by the coroner. It's horrible, but honestly, my brain is disassociating it from being him since there is no likeness. Know what I mean? I made the mistake of clicking on a link thinking it was not going to be a real photo. It's all over Reddit, Twitter, etc.

Silver Member

I could never look at those photos. I have no desire to see and I don't have the stomach for it. All of the brothers were good looking, Paul always a pretty boy, and interesting to see that the one girl in the family didn't get their looks when I saw her in an interview yesterday or a photo in an interview. Why is that always the way? Paul said his mother was a model.

Thread Information