Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

We had a thread in here that discussed him dating the underage girl.....but I am not sure what section it would be in....

Having a thing for teens is considered a paraphilia:

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might apply to Walker if there was a pattern of preferring girls of this age. If it's a one-off, and age was not the attracting factor, imo it's gross but not a paraphilia.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    We had a thread in here that discussed him dating the underage girl.....but I am not sure what section it would be in....
    HEY! Pay attention to ME!!! I just posted the link... I knew the literacy was questionable, Vikings fan!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

i know who is on jadestar's ignore list!
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

don't tell me, I'm good at these games!
    hmmmm is it Novice?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

fgg

cold
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well fuck,...when I posted, it pushed me to page 19. So I didn't see your link, Mel. I hadn't went back to catch the few posts I missed.

Trying to work here,.....NOT.

Paul Walker’s Girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, Collapses — Her Sad Reaction - Hollywood Life

Paul Walker’s friends and family are completely heartbroken over his tragic death, and that includes girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, who literally collapsed when she heard the news.

Paul Walker‘s girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell is in “so much anguish” after her boyfriend died in a fiery crash on Nov. 30 in Santa Clarita, Cali. Jim Torp, an engineer at the Reach Out Worldwide charity told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. He was also the one who told Paul’s girlfriend – who has been dating him for seven years, about the accident.

Paul Walker’s Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard In ‘Anguish

Jim heard a loud bang about five minutes after Paul, 40, got into a Porsche GT with his friend, Roger Rodas. Jim’s son was one of the first to arrive on the scene and immediately called his father to give him the horrific news.

“I got a phone call from him and he said it didn’t look good, that from the looks Paul and Roger didn’t make it. Paul’s girlfriend was standing next to me when I got the phone call,” Jim told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. ”When I told her what happened she fell, she collapsed.”

Jasmine then had to do one of the hardest tasks — tell Paul’s 15-year-old daughter, Meadow Walker, who was also at the event.

“I believe she is the one who told Meadow about what happened, and when she found out she was hysterical and crying,” Jim, 52, told us. “It was just so sad. I tried to do everything I could to help them. Paul’s girlfriend then took Meadow and drove her home. I don’t know if they drove to crash site. I just know they were in so much anguish.”

Paul Walker Was ‘An Amazing Dad’ To Meadow

We can’t imagine what Meadow must be going through. She just moved out of her mother, Rebecca McBrain‘s home to live with Paul, and their relationship was terrific.

“The worst part is that he was finally getting his time with Meadow. He was happier than you can imagine to have her living with him full-time,” a family friend told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. ”She was the love of his life, he was an amazing dad and he was so happy that she chose to live with him because he never felt like he got enough time with her.”

Meadow was a “total Daddy’s girl” who “adored him,” our source continued. ”They were like two peas in a pod, they loved hanging out and playing video games or basketball or going to Disneyland.”

Paul opened up to Entertainment Weekly in March 2013, referring to Meadow as “the best partner” he’s ever had. “There’s a part of me who feels like I’m making up for lost time,” he added.

Our thoughts are with Meadow, Jasmine and the rest of the Paul’s family and friends at this time.

– Emily Longeretta

More Paul Walker News:
    Paul Walker: Victim Of Death Hoax Day Before Actual Death?
    Paul Walker’s Fatal Car Crash: Horrifying Video Footage Released
    Paul Walker’s Death — Tyrese Gibson & More Costars Remember Actor

----------

i wouldn't want my dad to have ever said anything like that about me. /being bitchy since I don't care about this particular actor but others do.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, doubt it no more. He dated her since she was 16 years old. It's been pretty common knowledge. So, I think if you date someone for 7 fucking years and they die, you might be a little upset and make a comment.
    Paul Walker denies engagement to barely legal girlfriend
    No. I was referring to the 28-year-old in the Daily Mail article that said they had dated and she was his best friend and did an long article right after he died about how important she was in his life. She just kind of came out of the woodworks a nanosecond after he died declaring him her best friend. The article said they had been friends for a dozen years and many were saying she was 16 then too, like Jasmine, his girlfriend. I was saying it didn't specifically say when they dated briefly.

mjw
    Elite Member

Paul Walker died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries sustained from the Nov. 30 car crash ... this according to the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

Translation -- Paul did not die from the impact of the crash alone. He burned to death after the Porsche GT crashed into a tree and a pole and exploded into flames.

The man who was driving the Porsche GT, Roger Rodas, died from multiple traumatic injuries suffered upon impact. Burning was not listed as a factor in his death.

The coroner says toxicology results for both men will be available in 6 to 8 weeks.

The Medical Examiner says both deaths have been ruled as an accident.

Sources in the coroner's office tell us ... both men were positively ID'd by using dental records.

Walker and Rodas were killed Saturday in Santa Clarita, CA when the Porsche GT they were in veered off the road, slammed into a pole and exploded in flames. The cause of that crash is still under investigation.

Paul was 40. Rodas was 38.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2mX9jTA9s

Horrific.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    No. I was referring to the 28-year-old in the Daily Mail article that said they had dated and she was his best friend and did an long article right after he died about how important she was in his life. She just kind of came out of the woodworks a nanosecond after he died declaring him her best friend. The article said they had been friends for a dozen years and many were saying she was 16 then too, like Jasmine, his girlfriend. I was saying it didn't specifically say when they dated briefly.
    Oh! well, that one is a fame whore!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Damn that seriously is a horrific way to go.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

well, i'm guessing (hoping) there was enough trauma that he never was conscious or felt those flames.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Oh man I was hoping it was instantly due to the impact.

Thread Information