Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

So, there's a video that's started making the rounds on Facebook (I've seen 2 people post it so far), about a 10 second snippet of Paul Walker talking to a fan saying "It wasn't me, they thought it was me, but no." Who knows what he was actually referring to, but it's being posted as if was from after the accident with the caption" My n***a is still alive!"

Gold Member

I think that was footage from TMZ when they asked him if he was the face of Cool Water (he used to be but I think they hired a model that looks similar to him?). It was the last time TMZ filmed him or something. I think he was at the airport in a blue shirt if we're talking about the same vid.

Late to the party or should I say funeral but I was bummed out to hear of Paul's death. But I heard somewhere today that he started dating his gf when she was 16? can the good folk of GR confirm or deny this pls?!?!?!?

^ Yep. He liked the teen girls. There was an article the other day about another girl he dated who was I think that age too when he was in his 30s.

Universal to donate percentage of 'Fast & Furious 6' home entertainment revenue to Walker charityDec. 3, 2013, 8:05 PM EST
    By Lucas Shaw
    TheWrap

Universal will donate a portion of the proceeds from the home entertainment sales of "Fast & Furious 6" to Paul Walker's charity Reach Out WorldWide, which connects a network of skilled first-responders to the victims of natural disasters.

Walker died in a fiery car crash on Saturday while en route back to an event for the charity. He founded the organization in 2010 after witnessing the deleterious effects of a slow response to the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

"Fast & Furious 6" will become available on Blu-Ray, DVD, On Demand and digital storefronts Dec. 10. The movie was one of the year's most successful films, grossing $788.7 million at the global box office.

Also on TheWrap: Paul Walker's Family Encourages Fans to Donate to His Charity Reach Out Worldwide

"With the passing of Paul, the world has lost a man who spent a great deal of his life in service to others. We share in the deep grief of his family, friends and the countless fans who love him," Universal Pictures Chairman Donna Langley said in a statement. "We keep Paul's memory alive and honor his legacy through continued support of Reach Out WorldWide, the non-profit he founded to give hope to those who must rebuild after they have experienced natural disasters."

Walker's family has requested that anyone who wishes to send flowers or gifts make a donation to the charity instead.

Universal to donate percentage of 'Fast & Furious 6' home entertainment revenue to Walker charity - MSN Movies News

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Yep. He liked the teen girls. There was an article the other day about another girl he dated who was I think that age too when he was in his 30s.
    How did he get away from being called a "pedo", without this affecting his career?
    Bellatheball likes this.

Well for starters, it's not pedophelia unless the person is pre-pubescent. Secondly, Walker kind of lived under the pap radar. I didn't know a thing about his personal life. So no news means no scandal. Thirdly, Woody Allen can marry his step daughter and Polanski can rape a girl and Hollywood forgives. A sixteen year old is nothing.

I think it's gross personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawney McMuffin View Post
    How did he get away from being called a "pedo", without this affecting his career?
    The age of consent in California is 18, so I am kind of thinking that he could have been convicted of a statutory crime if she or her family had been predisposed to go after him. However, it seems like her family apparently really liked Walker, and her uncle even said that he was playing golf with Walker a day or so before the accident.

I wouldn't want to call him a pedo exactly, since he didn't appear to be anywhere near on the scale of some like that Lost Prophets guy.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brawney McMuffin View Post
    Well, first of all, 16 he wouldn't be technically a "pedo." It would be creepy, though. She was 19 when it was stated they had been dating three years on the internet. No one knows the specifics as it's never been confirmed or denied by his camp. I guess at 19 it was a nonstory since there weren't any real specifics. Jerry Seinfeld at 38 began dating a 17-year-old, and it came out right when he was dating her. Her parents allowed it and it didn't ruin his career, and the age diffence was even greater. They dated for four years. Jerry was closer to his 40s.

I remember reading at the time that the girl was the daughter of family friends. So they had known each other for years. The parents liked and were okay with Paul and their daughter having a relationship, even though she was very young. The way it read, it seems like they were interested in each other several years before they started dating, when she was young as 14.

This is the one thing that has always bugged me about the guy. He seems like such a down to earth, caring and compasionate individual,...so this pedo side seems so foreign to me. So icky...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wonder about that girl, though. The minute he dies she's selling or putting out a story about how they are best friends and she's mourning and photos. The guy was barely dead and she does an article how important she was, his best friend, blah, blah, inserting herself in this tragedy when her name wasn't even mentioned. I found it very fame-whory, even though it was nice her dad before he died wrote Paul a beautiful letter thanking him for being a good friend to her all these years. The way the article was worded on they've known each other a dozen years sounds like he dated her when young, but there was no specific comment of when they briefly dated as to year. I kind of doubt he dated her under 18. Although, dating her at 18 would still be very young, but back then he would have been in his twenties when he dated her, not thirties.

They should put his urn in a cell next to Ian Watkins!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    I wonder about that girl, though. The minute he dies she's selling or putting out a story about how they are best friends and she's mourning and photos. The guy was barely dead and she does an article how important she was, his best friend, blah, blah, inserting herself in this tragedy when her name wasn't even mentioned. I found it very fame-whory, even though it was nice her dad before he died wrote Paul a beautiful letter thanking him for being a good friend to her all these years. The way the article was worded on they've known each other a dozen years sounds like he dated her when young, but there was no specific comment of when they briefly dated as to year. I kind of doubt he dated her under 18. Although, dating her at 18 would still be very young, but back then he would have been in his twenties when he dated her, not thirties.
    Well, doubt it no more. He dated her since she was 16 years old. It's been pretty common knowledge. So, I think if you date someone for 7 fucking years and they die, you might be a little upset and make a comment.
    Paul Walker denies engagement to barely legal girlfriend
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Gold Member

The "pedo" factor has been ick'ing me out as well. I feel bad that the guy died and all but really? She could be a friend of his daughter's..

Thread Information