Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

Vin Diesel Breaks Silence on Paul Walker's Death | tooFab.com

Vin Diesel Breaks Silence on Paul Walker's Death

Vin Diesel is finally speaking out about the death of his "Fast & Furious" costar, Paul Walker.

After Twitter tributes from The Rock, Tyrese, Michelle Rodriguez and Ludacris (as well as a ton of other costars, famous friends and admirers), Diesel was the one fans wanted to hear from most.

The actor broke his silence for the first time on Facebook on Monday night. All Instagram and Twitter quotes attributed to him in the past were fakes, his rep confirms to toofab.

Keep reading to see what Vin wrote:

"To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die."

Thomas Campbell.

Pablo, I wish you could see the world right now... and the profound impact, your full life has had on it, on Us... on me...

I will always love you Brian, as the brother you were... on and off screen.

Diesel also shared a photo of the two during what looks like a press tour for "Fast & Furious 6" (above).Brian, of course, is a reference to Walker's character in the films, Brian O'Conner.So far, it remains unclear what will happen to "Fast & Furious 7," or the future of the hugely successful action franchise.

Walker died after a horrible car crash on Saturday in Valencia, California. He was 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

"Finally broken his silence", it's been about three days! Good lord.

And to that stupid meme or whatever about recognising Rodas, OF COURSE Paul is getting more attention, because people actually know of him and, like has been mentioned up thread, feel like they knew him personally. If you invest time in a celebrity you do feel like you know them. If your neighbour and an unknown person were in the same situation, you'd care about the neighbour because you knew them. I hate people trying to get on their shitty moral high horse about this. It's not like no one has spoken about Rodas anyway. It's just human nature. R.I.P to them both.
    Sarzy, stef, dallison and 3 others like this.

RIP Paul. You were on my laminated "Top 10 Celebrity Freebies" card for many years. I specifically chose movies because you were in them and I knew I'd have a good time watching them. Guess Matthew McConaughey is back on deck. But just know he'll never give me the tingles in my girl parts like you did.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Bronze Member

very tragic, Fast & the Furious will never be the same without him

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I am really shocked how much this whole thing has affected me. Some things just hit home with us more than others. I guess he was one of those few Hollywood stars that I connected with, personally.
    I agree. I didn't think of him often or follow his career, but I always enjoyed him in things I've seen. I never sought out his movies and yet I've seen a good chunk of them. But anytime I caught him in something flipping through channels, I'd keep it on. Even the F&F films that I have zero interest in. He was just a pleasure to watch. He may not have been Oscar material, but he was entertaining. He had an unassuming quality about him that's rare, especially for someone so damn gorgeous. He just seemed nice. I felt this way about Cory Monteith too. It just seems so senseless that these perfectly good guys had to die so young.

Oddly enough, even though I never really considered him a favorite actor, his was the only poster I ever put up on my wall. I can't even remember why now, but my brother reminded me today that I used to have his poster up in my bedroom. At first I thought he was mistaken and then I suddenly remembered it with perfect clarity. It was all wrinkled too, from being folded in the magazine it came in. I probably just thought it was a nice picture and he was hot as hell, but still. Even Joshua Jackson didn't earn wall space. Though he, JT, and JTT did share some real estate on my mirror.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

RIP Paul. You were on my laminated "Top 10 Celebrity Freebies" card for many years. I specifically chose movies because you were in them and I knew I'd have a good time watching them. Guess Matthew McConaughey is back on deck. But just know he'll never give me the tingles in my girl parts like you did.
    I hope in my eulogy someone says that about me.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

it's a shame all these stories about him come out now that he's dead and that he wasn't more recognized for his humble personality and animal/charity work when he was still alive. we always hear about fucked up celebs and rarely about the good ones. that's the way it is, i guess, but it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    "Finally broken his silence", it's been about three days! Good lord.

And to that stupid meme or whatever about recognising Rodas, OF COURSE Paul is getting more attention, because people actually know of him and, like has been mentioned up thread, feel like they knew him personally. If you invest time in a celebrity you do feel like you know them. If your neighbour and an unknown person were in the same situation, you'd care about the neighbour because you knew them. I hate people trying to get on their shitty moral high horse about this. It's not like no one has spoken about Rodas anyway. It's just human nature. R.I.P to them both.
    i agree. it's like people saying "you care when a celebrity dies, but don't care about poor children in africa dying". if every single one of those poor children were displayed on the screen 24/7, we'd mourn them as well.
    AgentOrange likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

The irony is that on that stupid graphic it doesn't even use Rodas' name! Just "the guy". Ha.
    twitchy2.0 and Novice like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh, this one cost in the area of $500K.

It's not like a regular 911 at all, this GT is a true race car. Mid -engine, only about 1200 ever made. Very different body than the average Porsche, more like a Formula1 racer.
    oh I know I wasn't doing an apples to apples comparison. Just saying even your "standard" Porsche is a car that's tricky to drive never mind a Carrera that's a car designed for track racing.

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    See, now THAT'S a tribute!
    I hope in my eulogy someone says that about me.
    I know, right! Brought a tear to my eye! until she got to the mckindagay part.
    The irony is that on that stupid graphic it doesn't even use Rodas' name! Just "the guy". Ha.
    well, to be FAIR - when I first heard about the accident, nobody else was mentioned AT ALL. No mention of a second person, no mention of the fact that someone else was driving, just "Paul Walker"....
    dexter7 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mel, it's because no one CARES!

Yes, I know... I know because I read it on FB... I got an email from my son's geometry teacher about my Snowflake sleeping in class. Snowflake says "Yes, I fell asleep. I fell asleep because he wasn't discussing geometry. He was talking about how he'd killed a deer with a bow and arrow AND how Paul Walker (WHOEVER THAT IS!!!) and his friend had "melted together" during the accident and it's holding up the autopsy." I have a good mind to email that moron today to tell him to stick with geometry and leave the gossip to Snowflake's mama!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Levitt when my time comes I shall leave a note to be read at my funeral saying that my greatest regret in life was never getting to shag you.
    levitt and CornFlakegrl like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Please include the word "tingles" and if possible, "moist".
    Brookie likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Please include the word "tingles" and if possible, "moist".

"Levitt was forever 'the one who got away', the (non-crispy) bacon in my sammich, bubbles in my beer, the crisco in my sleazy fantasies and the tingle in my moist panties. All in all not bad for a Manc."
    levitt likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information