Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

Jadestar- It probably took people a few minutes to get there. It's not as if they were waiting around for a crash. I don't see anything weird about that.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post

...Mel?
    OH! I sees it now! grumpy cat!!! no, I don't think it's "good" that he's dead... I just don't find it the horror that some do. I think I saw a quote of his that said "If speed kills me, don't cry - because I would have died smiling" or some such shit!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    How about little red parentheses and O's (and a Y for cleavage), shaped into boobs

( o Y o )
    Nice tits!
    I've never a seen a Fast & Furious movie, admittedly.
    don't start now!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Not to add to the conspiracy, but I think it's kind of suspicious that there were no posts on GR from Mel within 24 hours before OR AFTER the accident. Like she was preoccupied with something. Somewhere.

mel NEVER posts from home (only M-F, and no weekends. or holidays). silly mo, how long have you been here?

I think Mo is probably just trying to deflect from the fact HE'S involved.
    Kittylady and Karistiona like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I think Mo is probably just trying to deflect from the fact HE'S involved.

levitt likes this.

Sarzy- Oh I know,...I was just going off the reports that said people were there with fire extenguishers right away, trying to save them. The video I saw was several minutes long and the car was already pretty engulfed, and no one was even attempting to go up to the car. Heck, the way that thing went up so fast, even if people were right there, I doubt they could have got them out.

I have read about a fluid leak now,....so who knows. It doesn't change the fact that both the men died, no matter what the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    mel NEVER posts from home (only M-F, and no weekends. or holidays). silly mo, how long have you been here?
    Dexter, I'm not ruling anything out until I have your blood-spatter report on my desk.
    Laxmobster and dexter7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Not to add to the conspiracy, but I think it's kind of suspicious that there were no posts on GR from Mel within 24 hours before OR AFTER the accident. Like she was preoccupied with something. Somewhere.
    I was preoccupied with something else... recovering from family!
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    bingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Sarzy- Oh I know,...I was just going off the reports that said people were there with fire extenguishers right away, trying to save them. The video I saw was several minutes long and the car was already pretty engulfed, and no one was even attempting to go up to the car. Heck, the way that thing went up so fast, even if people were right there, I doubt they could have got them out.

I have read about a fluid leak now,....so who knows. It doesn't change the fact that both the men died, no matter what the cause.
    yeah. the cause of this may never be known - but since we have a video of the car burning, it tells you one or two things. One, the car literally broke in half at impact.
    Two, his friends from that car place were NOT there in those moments recorded.
    Three, the people who were there were scared to get close because of the fire and risk of explosion - which was completely justified as you could hear things popping/exploding.
    Four, the people there at that scene all BELIEVED the people in that car to be dead immediately.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

mjw
    Elite Member

Paul Walker's Father Tearfully Remembers His Son

Paul Walker
    ‘s father has spoken out following his son’s tragic deathover the weekend and he was understandably overcome with emotion during an interview with a local CBS station.

“I’m just … glad, that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he would say the same thing to me,” Paul Walker, Sr. said. “You can’t beat friends at a time like this. “His brothers are all taking it pretty hard.”

“[He told me] I want to take a hiatus, [his daughter Meadow] is just 15 and ‘I don’t have much more time to be with her’ and then boom, he got another movie. He would say, ‘I don’t know what to do,” he added.

“His heart was so open. I was proud of him every day of his life,” he concluded.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

I love what the dad said about telling his son he loved him all the time and being proud of him every day. I did the same thing with my father and I do the same thing with my son. You just never know what's going to happen, and I have felt more at peace losing people when there was nothing left unsaid.
    Brookie, sparkles and rollo like this.

Agree Mo, and I have the same kind of relationship with my family.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Yes Mo, it can be hard when you don't get a chance to say goodbye or leave on a positive note and remind people close to you that you love them. My Nana was diagnosed with cancer in 2004 and given three months to live. My Dad flew over to Ireland to spend time with her before she passed and he called home one night to speak to me and my Mum, and asked me if I wanted to speak to my Nana. See my Nana didn't know she had cancer (the family decided not to tell her as she was a massive worrier and truth be told already knew she was near the end of her life), and I did, so I knew that if I spoke to her on the phone I would cry and she would ask me what was wrong, and I couldn't answer her. I was 15 at the time. So I said to my Dad that I didn't want to speak to her. I heard her say "say a prayer for me" in the background, and that's the last thing I ever heard her say. She died a week later. That is possibly the biggest regret of my life and I will never get over it. I hate myself for being selfish in that moment, and wish with all my heart I'd just said "yes", as I have the greatest fear that she died not realising how much I loved her - and I did, I adored her. I hate thinking she thought I didn't want to talk to her, or care enough. She must have heard me say "no". It's nearly 10 years since she died and I think about her every single day. I can't talk about it out loud without crying and even writing this had me close.

The only thing I can take from that is that from then on, whenever my Grandad would call, I would take the call, no questions asked. Even when he was going senile and didn't know what he was really saying, I would take the call. So when he passed 5 years later I had no regrets or any doubt that he knew I loved him.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

fgg

i was stunned when i got the cnn alert about this. he's been a crush of mine forever - absolutely gorgeous! i also hope that they died instantly because burning to death has to be one of the absolute worst ways to go. RIP!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah, that's the thing to take from this: always make sure the people you love KNOW that you love them! I see 2 of my brothers ALL THE TIME but each time they leave, I always - WE always say - "I love you, see next weekend! be careful". My other brothers (two of them) we always say it when we talk on the phone. The fifth brother is an asshole and I try NOT to say it because he pisses me off. I worry I don't say it enough to my mom due to my deep seeded/seated resentments on things from my childhood... but she's got to where she won't get off the phone without the "I love you". So, I say it to her and I mean it, I'm just not as free with it to her as I am with my brothers and, my snowflake!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information