Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree553Likes

Thread: Paul Walker from "The Fast & the Furious" dead at 40 in car crash

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Anyone see the video some idiot took on his phone of the car burning?
    Just looked it up. So much for the story about other race enthusiasts rushing to the scene with fire extinguishers?

Hey Novice!!!
    Novice likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

That's awful way to die omg the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Since I evidently live in a bubble, I've really never heard of this guy. However, he's way too young to die and nobody should die like THAT. RIP.
    The weird thing is that until this past Monday, I had never heard or seen of him, either. I went to a friend's house who was watching the Fast and the Furious when I got there. The moment I sat down, he came on screen and my jaw dropped and I asked my friend who that incredibly hot guy was. My friend didn't know his name, so he googled him and told me Paul Walker. I told him Paul Walker was my idea of the most perfect looking man.

Not even a week after developing a crush on him, he dies. I was shocked to say the least.

From the video I watched, I didn't see anyone with fire extinguishers either.

'Fast and Furious' Star Tyrese -- Breaks Down in Tears at Paul Walker Crash Site [VIDEO] | TMZ.com

Tyrese Gibson was overcome with grief Sunday afternoon when he showed up to the crash site where his "Fast and Furious" co-star Paul Walker died less than 24 hours before.

Tyrese paid tribute to Walker during a quick stop at the Santa Clarita crash spot moments ago ... the same place fans are leaving tons of flowers and various tokens in honor of Walker.

Gibson is clearly falling apart while visiting the death site ... and everyone around him is completely silent while he mourns.

3:00 PM PST -- Tyrese took a piece of the crash wreckage home with him and posted a pic of it online afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Elite Member

I guess we all grieve in our own way, but to take a piece of the car crash...and then post a picture of it on Twitter...little odd in my book.
    louiswinthorpe111 and rollo like this.

I'm not going to speculate about his motivation here, but that is ghoulish.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I thought it was odd, too. But I am one that doesn't get people who grieve at the scene of the accident. Like the flowers and memorials you see along roadsides, ect. To me, that is the purpose for your grave site. To each their own, I guess.

He's been posting stuff on his fb and twitter... So, I question his motives
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I wonder about that video some guy took with his phone of the car burning. (Sorry...can't post the video) But, no one was even around the car as it burned.....so where are all the buddies that supposedly came running from Always Evolving Motors with fire extinguishers that TMZ is reporting? TMZ is also saying a buddie of his from the shop was so distraught that he punched a fire fighter and was arrested, along with others.(and they were later released) But, you see none of this in the video. Stuff isn't adding up right now....

And was the charity event at the car shop? TMZ is saying the wreck happened 500 ft from the shop...but yet the street looked totally empty of any people, cars or activity for such a big event.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; December 1st, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

The event was just 500ft away? Well, I suppose the video might have been shot by the driver of the very next car to go down the street. But I'm quicker to dismiss tabloid narratives like that as bullshit, anyway.

And the street - in my opinion - doesn't look look like a 50km/30mile per hour street. But in Australia, that speed is for residential streets.

I (kinda of) understand people taking pictures of Tyrese mourning at the site and expect pap's to be filming, but I don't understand why there's a full camera crew (including a person holding the boom mic) filming him

Is that footage going to be some type of bonus footage on the Fast and Furious 6 DVD or something?? God, I hope not.

There is something weird about the video of the immediate aftermath of the crash.

What do you mean, dilly? I haven't seen it, not sure I want to. But what struck you as weird?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information