Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney to file for sole custody of daughter after ex-wife's outbursts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    That's the thing. You never hear Heather talk about Bea in any context expect what it would to do Heather if she lost her. No mention of the lack of stability in this poor girl's life, what with her psycho ranting mother dragging her life through the media.

I think Paul would give her that stability.
    Never thought about it like that. But you are so right. It's never, "The death threats could hurt Bea and make her feel scared". It's " I considered killing myself, because I thought if I'm dead, she's safe and she can be with her father.

Did she stop to think, if she's dead, Bea is without a mother? In Heather's mind it's all about 'me, me, me !!!'.
    ssabmud

Good, maybe now that blubbering moron will kill herself.

We no longer need weaklings lingering.

Thin the herd!

She really is a narcissist. She doesn't get that it's not up to OTHER PEOPLE to demand whether you're liked or not. It doesn't even cross her mind that it might be up to her, in her mind all she has to do is demand other people, "Tell them I'm nice!"

She makes Stella out to be the problem, it seems Stella has kept her mouth shut. Poor little girl.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

This is amazing news!

Just think, baby Bea will also have her older siblings around, too. Couldn't be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I completely agree. It's sick how one parent is so self-centered that he/she will use the kid as a pawn and badmouth another family member just to "win the upper hand." Sick, ridiculous bitch.
    It's sick, but as any divorce lawyer will tell you, it's far from rare.

I cannot stand Heather Mills, but I'm not about to applaud the fact that she may have her daughter taken away from her. That is likely not in the best interests of the child, who is clearly bonded to her mother.

Holy shit...this woman is batshit crazy! I never really paid much attention to her before...but this is looney-bin material.

^^I think she is another one of those manipulative people who is used to getting her own way, and now she's not getting it.

I cannot stand Heather Mills, but I'm not about to applaud the fact that she may have her daughter taken away from her. That is likely not in the best interests of the child, who is clearly bonded to her mother.
    The best interests of the child aren't with the mother if the mother is batshit loony insane who badmouths the other parent, the child's siblings, threatens to kill herself and see crazy assassination plots everywhere.

The default position in any custody case shouldn't be "give the child with the mother under any circumstance" it should be "let the child go with the healthiest parent." It sucks that fathers aren't treated as seriously. I'm pretty sure the kid is equally bonded with her father, and it's in no way healthy for her to be with a mother who's going to teach her that Daddy and her entire family is evil.

Mills actually said flat-out that Paul doesn't care about the kid because according to her he won't pay for enough security or whatever to protect from these mythical death threats. To say that PUBLICALLY and how she's going to kill herself you know she's saying just as worse in private. "Your sister is evil," "Daddy doesn't love you," etc. That's just as clearly abuse as anything physical and Millsy went ON CAMERA saying that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    The default position in any custody case shouldn't be "give the child with the mother under any circumstance" it should be "let the child go with the healthiest parent." It sucks that fathers aren't treated as seriously. I'm pretty sure the kid is equally bonded with her father, and it's in no way healthy for her to be with a mother who's going to teach her that Daddy and her entire family is evil.
    I agree completely.

Rosamund

This article was doubtless planted by Perfect Paul and his lawyers, and I think he feels like an idiot for ignoring sane advice and marrying her and now just wants to destroy her. I think that if he really cared about his daughter, he would just give Heather whatever she wants to calm her down/shut her up, instruct his lawyers to back off, or make a plea to the press to leave her alone. He's got the power, not her, and I daresay he is even more manipulative. It probably makes her crazy that she finally met her match.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Talk about attention whores! Why haven't these two reached a settlement and divorced already and also arranged the custody? Something's up. Whatever it is, it's hellaciously boring and ridiculous. Get it done, already.

And we don't actually know he's decided to file for sole custody - it's only hearsay at this point - unless someone has an article that states such.

Stupid ass, she should've just shut up. Now she'll have to pay the lawyers to fight the custody case. Could care less either way for these two. He seems anal and she's beyond looney.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Right, Paul's a loopy doop. Have thought that for a long time. He's a control freak and an old school English male. A very famous and rich one at that. He should have taken steps to dispose of this matter long before now. That's why I think there's some compelling reason why he hasn't. Unless he's just a fop who doesn't listen to professional advice, like so many of these celebrity nutcases.

This article was doubtless planted by Perfect Paul and his lawyers, and I think he feels like an idiot for ignoring sane advice and marrying her and now just wants to destroy her. I think that if he really cared about his daughter, he would just give Heather whatever she wants to calm her down/shut her up, instruct his lawyers to back off, or make a plea to the press to leave her alone.
    I think you're as delusional as she is, buying into her line that nothing is ever her fault and it should be everyone else's duty to bend over backward for poor Heather. What has he done to "destroy her"? Offer her millions for a marriage that has lasted four years? Not enough millions, and he should just give her everything - hey, how about all his fortune! Because she whined enough? Huh?

You've also obviously never dealt with a pathological liar or narcissist if you think just giving her what she wants (which is everything) suddenly makes them become happy and leave you alone. I fail to see what's "best for his daughter" about bending to every wish from her mother so she can continue to abuse the kid in peace.

Oh, and making a plea for the press to leave her alone - how is that possible when SHE'S THE ONE WHO CALLED THEM UP IN THE FIRST PLACE? In her case her publicist actually told her not to and she ignored her and he quit! God, I am so sick of that argument that a celebrity should be "left alone" when they famewhore themselves out in the first place. Why in the world is it Paul's responsbility to tell the press to "leave her alone"? How about she SIT HER BUTT DOWN and get off TV, STOP calling the press, STOP doing reality shows?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information