Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Patti LaBelle to Pay $100,000 For Scaring a Child, Shrieking That Her Mom Was A C*#t

Quote Originally Posted by Uindangergurl View Post
    If it were me, I'd keep the money, $100,000 would pay off my mortgage and I'd have some left over for my kids' college funds. But this family is living in Trump Apartments, so maybe they can afford to be this charitable. It is a nice gesture, but I wouldn't judge them if they kept the money either.
    If the woman was in the building I assume she's rich enough to afford the outrageous rent. I'm guessing $100k would be chump change to her since Patti was paying $50k a week in rent.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie View Post
    I'm torn. On one hand, really Patti? What a bitch.

On the other hand, I think it would be kind of fabulous to have Patti LaBelle throw a fit and call me a cunt.
    This is pretty much how I feel as well.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Patti would've limped away with a good ass whooping if she'd have tried that with someone like me. I wish somebody - ANYBODY - would!
    Lalique and Waterslide like this.

I will vouch for Mel's ability to make someone limp away like they had a good ass whooping, even when she is physically about 1,000 miles away. Can you imagine what she could do IN PERSON?

I wonder if the mom even knew who Patti Labelle was. Maybe that's what set her off even more: "Do you know who I am?" "Uh, no...." Exit water from bottle.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Shit, Patti would be suing me for her dental bills if she pulled some shit like that around MY kids.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Patti needs anger management for herself and her entire team.

I don't know if the story is here, but Patti also had her goons beat down a West Point cadet for standing too close to her luggage. The guy had no idea she was there, or that her luggage was there, he was just minding his own business. He ended up getting in trouble at West Point, because Patti's people pressed charges against him and couldn't even graduate at the same time as the rest of his class.

If anyone's interested, there is video of it.

Patti LaBelle Sued By West Point Cadet Over Houston Airport Attack - ABC News

Patti LaBelle Sued By West Pointer Over Guard Attack

Nightline Playlist: Patti LaBelle
    Auto Start: On | Off
    By ELLEN TUMPOSKY
    June 3, 2011

Never come between the "Godmother of Soul" and her luggage. That's the lesson a West Point cadet says he learned at Houston airport when he charges Patti LaBelle's security guards roughed him up.

Richard King, 23, is suing LaBelle over the incident, captured on surveillance video last March 11 at Bush Intercontinental Airport.

King, a Houston resident who is a senior at the military academy, had come home for spring break when he wandered close to LaBelle's limousine. He was talking to his brother on his cellphone when her bodyguards "sprang into action," according to the civil suit he filed this week against the singer and her entourage.

"Apparently defendant LaBelle believed King was standing too close to her (no doubt expensive) luggage, even though he was oblivious to her presence," the lawsuit says. "LaBelle lowered the window of her limousine and gave a command to a trio of bodyguards. " The suit says LaBelle "watched the vicious assault, with approval, from her limousine."

The video shows King being punched and falling against a concrete pillar. He tries three times to get up and finally moves away from the scene. After an ambulance takes him away, the video shows Houston cops posing with LaBelle for a photo. Blood is seen on the ground nearby.

King, who suffered a concussion, has no memory of the incident. "I remember waking up the next morning with staples in my head," he said. He is "shocked" when he watches the video. "I've never been in a fight in my life," he says.

ABCNEWS.com
    View Full Size

The limousine driver, Zuri Edwards, 37—LaBelle's son-- made a complaint against King but declined to press charges, according to Jody Silva, a spokeswoman for the Houston police department.

The police incident report, based on Edwards' complaint, says that King was belligerent and was harassing the occupants of the limo. When he was asked to step away, he struck Edwards, and a witness then pushed King, the incident report says. Edwards and the police officer who came to the scene "smelled the odor of alcohol on the suspect," said Jody Silva, a spokeswoman for Houston police.

King had a couple of drinks on the plane, according to his lawyer, John Raley. "He was in no way impaired," Raley says, and never hit Edwards. He said King, a defensive back on the West Point football team whose grandfather was a well-known college football coach in Texas, probably will not be able to play football again.

Raley said King was concentrating on arranging to be picked up by his family when the incident occurred. "Not only did he not know who Patti LaBelle was—that's not his generation, he's 23 years old—but he didn't know he was close to any celebrity," Raley says.

West Point has taken disciplinary action against King after they were notified of the incident by Houston cops, Raley says. He is being busted to private and deployed to active duty. He had been scheduled to graduate in December with the rank of second lieutenant.

King is "outprocessing under an administrative action," according to academy spokesman Joe Tombrello. He said he was unable to discuss the specifics of King's situation, but explained that cadets who leave the academy after the beginning of their junior year may be eligible for a program under which they serve active duty for three years and then have the option to return and complete their degree. The option is only offered to those who have "the potential to return," he said.

"I'm going to do whatever my country tells me to do. I'm going to give it my all," says King, who expects to deployed in the next few months and then hopes to return to West Point and graduate in 2013.

LaBelle's publicist and agent did not respond to a request for comment.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What a classless bitch.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

She's almost like a mob boss or something.

This reminds me a joke a comedian told about Frank Sinatra:

"Hey, Frank Sinatra saved my life! One day, I was walking down the street when a couple of goons pulled me into an alley and started beating the daylights out of me. All of a sudden, Frank steps around the corner and says, 'Alright, boys. That's enough.'"
    Waterslide and MmeVertigina like this.

Maybe it's my inappropriate sense of humor but every line of the article at the start of this thread was hilarious to me. And the napkin story? Gold. What a great story.
    Can we get Patti and Naomi Campbell together somehow?

^Only if they promise to fight each other to the death!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Lol yes! I see much wig snatching!
    Waterslide likes this.

And acrylic nail breaking! Haha!

I heard Kennedy had a plan to take out Castro by having him stand too close to LaBelle's luggage.
    Uindangergurl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I heard Kennedy had a plan to take out Castro by having him stand too close to LaBelle's luggage.
    This was also Obama's back up plan in case SEAL team six couldn't take down Osama bin Ladin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information