Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Patrick Swayze dying?

A few online newspapers have picked it up as well, but they are only referencing The Enquirer too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow, I hope its not true. Wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, especially this form of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Well, I just checked the websites for ET, Access Hollywood, The Insider, Extra, and E!Online, and so far, none of them are reporting this. The only hits I get are from sites that are citing the Enquirer article, and nothing else.
    Yes,hopefully it's just an ugly rumor.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I've never heard that he was a smoker until this thread today but even if he is this diagnosis is horrible. Cancer strikes smokers and non-smokers alike.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

didnt mean to sound insensitive; i just dont understand anyone who smokes now-a-days, although its sad what they go through health-wise.
    They continue to smoke because they are addicted and for most it takes many, many attempts to be successful . My mom is 65 and probably started smoking arounf 14 or 15 when everybody else her age did where she grew up. The longer you've smoked, the harder it is to quit. It is a gamble that you won't die from it.

That said, I think it is incredibly sad whenever we lose a good person, even if they got sick because of their own behavior. Why some people feel the need to say "Well, they don't deserve any sympathy" I will never know. Alice: that is not directed at you, I know that is not what you said. Let's reserve the 'they deserve to die' rhetoric for really cruel and awful people who have tortured and murdered other people, not for otherwise really nice and kind people who just happen to have an addiction to a deadly substance.

When Peter Jennings died and was on the cover of People some asshats just had to write in to say he didn't deserve all those memorials because he had done himself in by smoking. Yeah, let's just forget that he was a good man who contributed tons to the landscape of TV journalism. It's not like he tried to kill you, asshole.

how sad. one of my favourite uni profs died of this. he didn't develop any symptoms until too late and by then there was nothing they could do. he died 5 weeks after he was diagnosed.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^crumpet, my mother smoked from the time she was 13 until her death at age 57. Yep, you guessed it- cancer (and emphysema).

How fucking sad, if this is true...

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    didnt mean to sound insensitive; i just dont understand anyone who smokes now-a-days, although its sad what they go through health-wise.
    They continue to smoke because they are addicted and for most it takes many, many attempts to be successful . My mom is 65 and probably started smoking arounf 14 or 15 when everybody else her age did where she grew up. The longer you've smoked, the harder it is to quit. It is a gamble that you won't die from it.

That said, I think it is incredibly sad whenever we lose a good person, even if they got sick because of their own behavior. Why some people feel the need to say "Well, they don't deserve any sympathy" I will never know. Alice: that is not directed at you, I know that is not what you said. Let's reserve the 'they deserve to die' rhetoric for really cruel and awful people who have tortured and murdered other people, not for otherwise really nice and kind people who just happen to have an addiction to a deadly substance.

When Peter Jennings died and was on the cover of People some asshats just had to write in to say he didn't deserve all those memorials because he had done himself in by smoking. Yeah, let's just forget that he was a good man who contributed tons to the landscape of TV journalism. It's not like he tried to kill you, asshole.
    My partner died of lung cancer. He was a chain smoker(4 packs a day) for years..and quit when he got together with me-cold turkey even! Yet 14 years later he still got lung cancer. Even quitting does not help sometimes once the damage is done. I implore people to not smoke, and if they do, to try and quit, and keep trying till they can. It is such a terrible thing.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

My prayers go to Patrick and his family. This is one of the roughest cancers to fight.

My Mother-in-law was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and they gave her a couple of months to get her life in order. Yes she was a smoker but she did remarkably well. She did the Chemo & my husband wouldn't give up on her and made her 'greens' shakes and gave her the shiitake mushroom capsules. She lived close to a year after diagnosis.

There is a website for Dr. Johanna Budwig in which people, who were on deaths door, got onto her treatment program of organic cottage cheese and organic flaxseed oil because they were found to have nutritional deficiencies with incredible results.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

This is a sad news, ohmigod I can't believe it

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I really hope this isn't true. A friend of mine was one of the few that survived pancreatic cancer...very few are that lucky.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I am hoping he'll be ok. My friend's mom survived pancreatic cancer and is now completely cancer-free.
    This is the best post I've read on here in a long time southernbelle!

I don't know if he had or hasn't, however, if he has I think that its horrible of the NI to announce it. Sometime, I do think that these people should be allowed some privacy.

Sluce, Chalet and everyone with someone suffering, prayers, thoughts and hopes for you (and family & friends) all.
    Free Charmed.

I hope this isn't true... My mom's gonna be really upset, if it is.

I don't want this to be true I hope it's just a rumor!
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information