Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton: A whore in Africa

Good for her, she kept word! Bless her heart..Her, Oprah, Angelina, and Bush loves Africa!!

This is a very funny thread!! I can't stop laughing!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I'm going to believe this is genuine as even i can't believe that Parisite Hilton would stoop so low, as to do charity work for publicity only.

However i don't feel she should have done the following:

She also signed pictures for the children of her wearing a bikini.
    Such a tacky thing to do...

I don't consider it "keeping her word" when she is just there because BM is playing there and she's on blowjob duty to piss off Nicole Richie. I doubt she'd ever go there of her own accord, she even canceled a trip that some charity had set up for her some months ago.

Never delude yourself that this bitch cares about anyone other than herself.

You just know she pushed those kids away and ran off to have a shower after the camera stopped. And bikini pics? This girl is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I don't consider it "keeping her word" when she is just there because BM is playing there and she's on blowjob duty to piss off Nicole Richie. I doubt she'd ever go there of her own accord, she even canceled a trip that some charity had set up for her some months ago.

Completely agree Beeyotch. Her BM duties to get impregnated far supercede any charity or do gooding. She will not be outdone by Nicole.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Silver Member

We got only 4 minutes to save those children LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

What you say is sooo right. To top it of, Nicole got involved in charity with the new Richie-Madden foundation, so Paris HAD to do better than her so-called-friend Nicole !
    Live - Laugh - Love

Bronze Member

"at least she kept her promise"??? Africa is a continent with a lot of countries and not all of them are impoverished, South Affrica like many develoing countries in Africa has all the luxuries of any developed countries, Bitch Hilton taking a trip to SA is no different from her taking a trip to Australia, b***h is on a f**king holiday, all she did is look 4 a few kids take pics with her. She promised to visit one of the countries that need help and believe me South Africa is not one of them, celebs go there for vacations and come back talking about how they went to africa to and have seen the light...they disgust me, all of them especially Oprah!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    BEST threat title!!

Omgosh Paris is such a fucktard. I cannot stand the bitch.

MK really is the best:
    HA! Those children thought she WAS an ostrich, so they were showing her respect by returning her feathers to her

I have always thought she looked like an ostrich so that's funny
    Me too.

This bitch is as racist as they come, and she visits south Africa. Quelle surprised.

it would be impressive if she went to a rape crisis center - SA has some of the world's highest rape occurances.

i feel like those kids need to bathed in baking soda and bleach after dealing with her foul ass. And she gets to travel...why didn't they just push her out of the plane on the serengeti, on into the Sahara? They never find people there!

disgusting. Someone shit this turkey already and feed it to Bush this thanksgiving.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

That puppy killer better not pass this off as a trip for charity, because she only went because of her dumb boyfriend.

And signing photos of herself in a bikini for young children? WTF?!!

Just one mosquito carrying malaria can rid us of this whore.

She hates blacks and goes to Africa? Two faced skank.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Just one mosquito carrying malaria can rid us of this whore.

She hates blacks and goes to Africa? Two faced skank.
    They gave her netting!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

What a fucking classless, publicity-hungry whore.... That picture of her with the African child disgusts me. You really think she gives two shits about philanthropic endeavors? I hope she gets mauled by a lion or something while she's there.... I hear smelly snatches attract them

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    What a fucking classless, publicity-hungry whore.... That picture of her with the African child disgusts me. You really think she gives two shits about philanthropic endeavors? I hope she gets mauled by a lion or something while she's there.... I hear smelly snatches attract them
    You are giving her to much credit...she cannot say, nor spell philanthropic endeavors!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information