Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Paris Hilton thinks West Africa is a country

  1. #16
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,741

    Default

    In another moment from Paris' Africa Publicity Whoring Tour: (I call it a missed opportunity to rid ourselves of this worthless bitch)



  2. #17
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    ^^ Why oh why couldn't that tiger bite the shit out of her?

  3. #18
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,741

    Default

    Because life isn't fair and she is a boyle on the butt of humanity, here to make us all miserable.

  4. #19
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    OMG! Somebody grab that little girl away from Paris!!!

    She's almost touching her mouth. The Herp! THE HERP!!!! This is proof it will spread!!!

  5. #20
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The sad part is these Africans from the 'Third World' know more about geography than a disease-riddled whore who was raised with all of the advantages in America.
    Amen Kingcap72. You hit that bullseye. She was too lazy to even finish high school when many kids (even here) would love the opportunity to go but can't because they have to help support their families or care for younger siblings so the parents can work.

    Makes me think the bitch brought along a private photog to get these dailies out for publicity. She ain't there as a goodwill ambassador but on a rock tour with her boyfriend for heaven's sake. Wish the press would stop printing this shit already. I despise her even more now than I did before for taking advantage in this situation.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  6. #21
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The sad part is these Africans from the 'Third World' know more about geography than a disease-riddled whore who was raised with all of the advantages in America.
    Isn't that the truth!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    In another moment from Paris' Africa Publicity Whoring Tour: (I call it a missed opportunity to rid ourselves of this worthless bitch)


    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Why oh why couldn't that tiger bite the shit out of her?
    because its a leopard? Possibly? And we don't want it to get poisoned, so maybe bite & spit, Kitty?

    Just get it away from her she'll probably try to turn in it to a dress!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    OMG! Somebody grab that little girl away from Paris!!!

    She's almost touching her mouth. The Herp! THE HERP!!!! This is proof it will spread!!!
    It she just rying to prove that she isn't a Racist Skank here? Because we know what you said bitch, We heard you!
    Free Charmed.

  7. #22
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Amen Kingcap72. You hit that bullseye. She was too lazy to even finish high school when many kids (even here) would love the opportunity to go but can't because they have to help support their families or care for younger siblings so the parents can work.

    Makes me think the bitch brought along a private photog to get these dailies out for publicity. She ain't there as a goodwill ambassador but on a rock tour with her boyfriend for heaven's sake. Wish the press would stop printing this shit already. I despise her even more now than I did before for taking advantage in this situation.
    Of course she did. Paris knew she caught flack for claiming to have "changed" and talking about helping out in Rwanda. Lo and behold, that shit never happened, so she used this CONVENIENT trip to South Africa as a means to make herself look good. I doubt anyone is falling for it.

  8. #23
    Gold Member Kiwii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    746

    Default

    !!! Seing her so close to this leopard that could possible erase her from the map in a matter of seconds ??? IT IS torture !
    Live - Laugh - Love

  9. #24
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    We can joke around about her getting eaten by a leopard, but honestly, if she really did die, most people wouldn't give a damn. A lot of people would be somewhat happy about it because she's an asshole who isn't above crushing people to get what she wants. She was probably one of those girls in school who would do hideous and cruel things to people if they had less money than her family does.

  10. #25
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,522

    Default

    I think someone on here was at the same school as her and can agree with you there Sparkly
    Free Charmed.

  11. #26
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^Too bad I wasn't here for the stories. It's not surprising at all to hear that she's the one who plants nasty rumors about other people just for fun. It takes a very low human being to be so cold to others all the time.

  12. #27
    Silver Member Goely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    537

    Default

    me, talking to the leopard : Let's go buddy. you've never tasted so many tastes at the same time (lots of guys.

    the leopard : agrrr, agrrr.

    me : eat, leopard, eat.

    ** Leopard listens to me and bites her real hard. **

    Paris : *laugh* omg. i never felt something like this before.

    Me : well, you're bleeding.

    Paris : That's hot, bitch.

    --- By Mrs. Dolittle.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

  13. #28
    Gold Member Kiwii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    746

    Default

    ^^^ HO MY GOD ? Are you alright ? hihihi
    Live - Laugh - Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Paris Hilton: A whore in Africa
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: March 22nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM
  3. Paris Hilton Thinks She's a Star
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 8th, 2006, 04:47 AM
  4. Paris Hilton thinks smoking is sexy
    By SVZ in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2006, 10:01 PM
  5. Paris Hilton thinks she's an icon
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 12th, 2006, 01:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •