Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton Says She's Been 'Playing a Character' Her Entire Career ... Until Now

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    The recipe was on the Quaker Oats box. My mom made it that way, and so did I.

Interesting. I wonder if that's how my grandmother made her meatloaf. Now I want to try it out again and I haven't had meatloaf in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Many supermarkets sell the three blend, usually labeled as meatloaf mix. It's considerably cheaper than buying each individually, about the same price as a pound of 85/15 ground beef.
    I used to see that at the Italian markets I used to go to, but they've mostly blended into being the same dumb chain supermarkets or have gone out of business completely. But I might know of a newer store that might carry that. Thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This is a great not-your-average meatloaf recipe that I've been making for years. Again, a lot of work but a great Sunday dinner and then the Mr. can take meatloaf sandwiches to work for a couple days.

https://app.ckbk.com/recipe/then6437...reet-meat-loaf
    I clicked and saw the recipe for a split second and then it wanted me to join something. Looked really good from what I could see.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

'cause a 360 would be too much.

brown sugar is a good solution, too - not as strongly sweet. and a dash of red wine.
    Waterslide and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I clicked and saw the recipe for a split second and then it wanted me to join something. Looked really good from what I could see.
    Sorry about that. I didn't have any problems with the link. You can google "Market Street meatloaf" and several links should come up. It's a recipe from one of the Silver Palate cookbooks.
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sorry about that. I didn't have any problems with the link. You can google "Market Street meatloaf" and several links should come up. It's a recipe from one of the Silver Palate cookbooks.
    Thanks! I will check it out.

I'm recovering from yet another cold so I have to wait to make anything fun and/or has much taste because my nose feels like it's stuffed with cotton. But now I'm craving meatloaf.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information