Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton Says She's Been 'Playing a Character' Her Entire Career ... Until Now

Oh, wow, those poor dogs!!!
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    You REMEMBERED!!!!

Kittylady, I've been adding a mildly hot salsa to my marinara lately. I buy Hunts from Dollar Plus because it's so cheap, but it's kind of bland so I spice it up a bit.
    Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce is what I use to add a kick and I loooooove garlic so I usually add some powder.
    BITTER likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

WTFF? She leaves a dog in a closet and employees find it dead???

This bitch should not be allowed to own another pet.

And I hope she never has kids.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

You guys never heard the story about the dog(s)? That's an OLD one.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Matt Damon has been accused of the same thing. I may have posted about it here - there was a blind item about him buying some rabbits for his daughters, then forgetting about them in his SUV at the airport, and they expired. My only take on it is that their lives are so hectic and most entertainers are painfully self-absorbed. Once the said pet does the photo op, they forget about it. Even a useless eater like Paris Hilton is too busy to be able to take proper care of pets.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Taken with a huge grain of salt, there was a blind at CDAN today about Paris maybe having gone through 114 pets that no one can account for. And let's not forget that one of her assistants was Kim Kardashian.

I never heard that about Matt Damon and if true, he's just as vile as she is. I don't know how you forget rabbits in a car, but then again, people forget their babies in cars, so I don't get it.

As for the lasagne...there are few things that come out of a package, jar, or can that I don't mess around with in some way. Jarred sauce is a great base since most people can't cook down tomato sauce for hours, but I've never had one that didn't need some help.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I know it’s been a few days since anyone posted here. This is off topic, and is about food.
    I agree that when buying canned or jarred sauce needs help. I always add something to it. One time I made a small amount of pasta with tomato sauce for my son, but was too lazy to season it, which I always do. He refused to eat it, so I had to go back to the kitchen to season it.
    Just a note: sugar does not belong in spaghetti. No discussions
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Any opinions on Raos sauces? I know they're keto low carb approved, but they're so expensive. Like $8 and $9 for a jar.

this was my mother's menu growing up:

homemade pasta with tomato sauce

+

homemade pizza

+

+

+

thank goodness for take out (we call it 'rotisería' over here).
    sprynkles and Novice like this.

I've never used store-bought jar spaghetti sauce in my life. Every fall my bff and I can tomatoes (with fresh basil and oregano) and use them all winter for spaghetti, lasagna, baked ziti, chili. And I share those quart Ball jars of deliciousness with nobody! It's a lot of work but totally worth it.
    sprynkles, Novice, palta and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I know it’s been a few days since anyone posted here. This is off topic, and is about food.
    I agree that when buying canned or jarred sauce needs help. I always add something to it. One time I made a small amount of pasta with tomato sauce for my son, but was too lazy to season it, which I always do. He refused to eat it, so I had to go back to the kitchen to season it.
    If you burn your sauce a little sugar removes the bitterness.

Trixie, will you share your recipe with us? I have no idea how to make sauce. I know, I could watch Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    My (American) Italian ex used to put half a teaspoon of sugar in his home made tomato sauce for the lasagna as it brought the sweetness out. This was in a catering size lasagna so a pinch ina normal sized one.

For the spaghetti sauce? I don't really have a recipe TBH. I use ground turkey when I make spaghetti, so I brown that with some fresh onion and garlic, throw in a quart jar of the home-canned tomatoes, a can of tomato sauce, italian seasonings (basil, oregano, parsley) salt, pepper and some cayenne pepper, then I cook all day in the crock pot, taste and adjust the seasonings as needed. A big can of diced tomatoes would also work, or pureed if you want a smooth sauce without the chunks. Obviously if you're making a meatless sauce, omit the ground turkey. I like shredded carrots too in a meatless sauce.

Sounds so yummy. Especially with a big fat piece of warm garlic bread. Thanks.
    Trixie likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information