Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Paris Hiltonís boyfriend, Leftovers actor Chris Zylka gets tattoo heíll likely regret

So what's he gonna get done to that tattoo?

I suppose he could date Paris Jackson.
    redcat and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    So what's he gonna get done to that tattoo?

I suppose he could date Paris Jackson.
    Or he could erase the IS and claim he’s a golf fan.

Or he could add to Paris "is for lovers".

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Hey, he could move to Paris. Start a new career at Disneyland. So many options.
    fgg and LaFolie like this.

Something I don’t understand. When someone says “moving too fast” when you like someone, that should not be a problem, right? I think that’s just a term that they do not want to be in a relationship. And usually when people get engaged, they already love each other. So if you love someone, how could y’all be moving too fast. She probably got bored, and wants a new person to bow down to her, because the spark is gone, and things are normal.
    IheartDior and LaFolie like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

Paris Hilton's Ex-Fiance Chris Zylka Wants the $2 Million Engagement Ring Back

Paris Hilton has yet to return the VERY expensive ring Chris Zylka gave her when he got on bended knee earlier this year, but it may just be a matter of time before she has to fork it over.

Sources close to Chris tell us, he bought the ring -- valued at $2 MILLION. Based on what we know, he got a massive discount. The jeweler and Paris have a close relationship, and publicity for jewelers is as valuable as cold, hard cash.

Now ... we're told Paris is the one who broke off the engagement. Under California law, if she calls off the engagement, he gets the ring back. And, not surprisingly, we're told he wants it back.

We're told Paris and Chris haven't seen each other since the split, and he hasn't requested that she turn the ring back ... but we know he wants it.

It's pretty damn unique, with a massive 20-carat diamond, which took about 4 months to cut.You'd think something that valuable would've been safe and sound on Paris' finger, but it's been lost and found at least once since Chris proposed in Aspen.

Our sources say Chris will make the hard ask if Paris doesn't get the hint. Copy that, PH?

Paris Hilton's Ex-Fiance Chris Zylka Wants the $2 Million Engagement Ring Back | TMZ.com
    sprynkles, arie_skop and gas_chick like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She is still a useless twig. I hope this poor dumb bastard gets his ring back.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

And his stupid tattoo erased. Or redone.

Chris could get creative...
    BITTER likes this.

I was surprised to see Paris Hilton is currently in Australia promoting her new perfume. I didn't think we cared about her here in Australia.
    IheartDior likes this.

I'm shocked by zero in this thread.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thumbs up I Love Closure: PARIS HILTON'S EX CHRIS ZYLKA Covers Up Her Name Tat ...

Paris Hilton body art is a thing of the past for her ex-fiance, who replaced a tattoo of her name with something more primal ... or at least, primate.

Chris Zylka -- who was engaged to Paris for about 10 months or so last year -- popped into Chronic Ink Tattoo Shop in Markham, Ontario Sunday for a big project ... covering up his Disney-themed "Paris" tat that was spread across the bulk of his left forearm.

We're told Chris -- who's up north shooting a new Netflix show -- explained to the tattoo artist, Winson Tsai, that he wanted to cover up his "Paris" ink before he finishes his shoot by the end of the week ... while also admitting it was time for him to ditch the tat.

Welp, they definitely got the job done -- and in record time too, it seems. Chris' arm, which also featured a lion tat, now has a full-blown gorilla on it ... with leaves, for added effect.

Our sources say the work took about 6 hours total to complete, and that for this type of detailed tat ... it can run folks upwards of $1,300. It's unclear if Chris paid that though.

As for why he opted for an ape -- we're told it's because Chris felt it's a nice, peaceful animal, and his favorite one as well. RIP to that lion (and Disney "Paris" for that matter ) ... those tats are long gone from his arm now.

Chris and Paris have been over for nearly a year now. They split up back in November -- making it the heiress' 2nd failed engagement. Chris seems happy though!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/13/paris...p-tattoo-name/
    fgg and twitchy2.0 like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

That's a phenomenal cover-up - beautiful quality.

I don't really get it. Did he cover up the lion and the letters as well, then? And where is the feather in the before picture?
    -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information