Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton has her BF, but wants a new BFF — is it you?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hey everyone!!
    Just wanted to check in and say hello to all my Myspace friends. I also want to thank you all for your amazing letters, yes I do read them and I am very touched by your kind words and sweet sincere stories. Also for those of you who were at my show launch party the other nite, it was great meeting you all and I hope you had as great time as I did. I got to talk to a lot of you one on one and you all were very nice and sweet, thanks for being cool and I look forward to seeing you again around hollywood. For those of you that I didn’t get to meet that nite, heres a chance to be eligible as a contestant on my new show My New BFF, on my favorite network MTV. I am so excited about this project, its going to be such a fun, wild and crazy experience and I cant wait till we find a very unique and interesting group of men and women to move into this house and go on this adventure of a lifetime. So log on at MTV's ParisBFF.com | Homepage, send in your videos and I will be watching. Have an amazing weekend everyone, Ill be checking in again real soon.
    Love you all!!!!!
    Paris xoxo

Source: Myspace Bulletin.

its going to be such a fun, wild and crazy experience and I cant wait till we find a very unique and interesting group of men and women to move into this house and go on this adventure of a lifetime.

THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME ??? Come on give me a break ! tsss
    Live - Laugh - Love

i smell another flavor of love / top model / et al. bitch fight show! count me out, i don't watch mtv/vh1 shows.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I saw some of the clips of audition vids people sent in to be her BFF on an entertainment news last night. OMG, people were so dumb it was painful to watch.

e.g.

"I think I can be Paris' best friend cuz I like shopping, fashion and partying"

"I think Paris would want to be my friend cuz I'm gorgeous and faaaaaaahbulous."

Arrrrrrrrghh!

Oh my FUCKING GOD, can we blow up the house they'll all be staying in? I'm ashamed to share a planet with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Oh my FUCKING GOD, can we blow up the house they'll all be staying in? I'm ashamed to share a planet with these people.

Me too. I wonder if the moon will be allowing occupants, soon? :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information