Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have Sex With Strangers: Most Of Them Probably Have AIDS

  1. #46
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,354

    Default

    Any bets on how long it is before this dumb fuck tries to slut her way through an AIDS fundraiser or get herself papped at a Gay Pride event? I hope she gets jeered, jostled and laughed out of the place if/when she does.

    Urgh! I'm also really pissed because all the mentions of her crappy porn movie have reminded me of those horribly graphic shots of her getting her bean flicked at a party by whichever herpes dodger she was dating at the time.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  2. #47
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    Paris said something?

    analyzer, arie_skop and BootsyCJr like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  3. #48
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Urgh! I'm also really pissed because all the mentions of her crappy porn movie have reminded me of those horribly graphic shots of her getting her bean flicked at a party by whichever herpes dodger she was dating at the time.
    What does that mean?

  4. #49
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    c'mon now.

    google is your friend.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #50
    Elite Member Annika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    after reading the leann thread, and how it's illegal to tape phone conversations, how is it legal to tape a private convo in a cab without consent? on one hand i'm kinda disgusted at the cab driver for doing that, on the other i'm glad she got exposed.

    that said, she's a dumb bitch. the shit she says never ceases to amaze me.

  6. #51
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Wonky McValtrex

  7. #52
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    23,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    after reading the leann thread, and how it's illegal to tape phone conversations, how is it legal to tape a private convo in a cab without consent? on one hand i'm kinda disgusted at the cab driver for doing that, on the other i'm glad she got exposed.

    that said, she's a dumb bitch. the shit she says never ceases to amaze me.
    I'm not sure, it seems to me a cab is public place and there would be limited expectation of privacy. A lot of cabs have dashcams that can pick up the conversations inside the cab.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  8. #53
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    This is one where I will make the exception, and just want them to die. She is just so useless and such a waste of oxygen and nutrients with NOTHING beneficial coming from it. She should be declared clinically brain dead and be placed in a hermetically sealed room with no air, food, or water. And left there...forever.
    YES. Perfect for her! Kind of like what she did to her...dogs.

    That, most of all, is why I hate her. The way she treats defenseless innocents under her care. She's beyond horrible, and seriously, I hate this stupid cabbie too, because he's enabled her to get a dose of the one thing she really loves: attention. Ugh.
    d2791 likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  9. #54
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377

    Default Dirty NY hack taped Paris

    Watch out what you say next time you’re in a New York City taxi — as a humiliated Paris Hilton learned the hard way yesterday when she found out her private back-seat conversation was recorded by an unscrupulous cabdriver who gave it to a gossip Web site.

    The hotel heiress was riding between Fashion Week parties in Manhattan on Sept. 7 when she went into a rant about how gay men are “disgusting” and most have AIDS.

    The unidentified driver took advantage of the moment by taping the comments, which were posted yesterday by RadarOnline.com.

    “Gay guys are the horniest people in the world,” Hilton said. “They’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS.”

    Hilton’s reps confirmed she made the comments — but insisted she was merely expressing concern for gay friends and the dangers of unprotected sex.

    “Paris Hilton’s comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life-threatening disease,” flack Dawn Miller said.

    “The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex.”

    Making the recording was not against New York state law or city regulation — but the dirty move drew plenty of outrage.

    Openly gay City Councilman Jimmy Van Bramer (D-Queens) said people who ride cabs in this city should be allowed to talk freely without the fear of a spy behind the wheel.

    “I’d never defend ignorant statements as a gay man who’s an elected official, but I think recording and posting private conversations are a violation of what people are expecting,” said Van Bramer.

    “At a minimum, I think that anybody who’s ever taken a cab ride expects it to be private. Maybe the cabdriver overhears, sure. But no one expects it can be taped and broadcast.”

    City cabbies slammed their fellow hack for making the tape.

    “The cabdriver should not have released the recording,” said driver Yves Michel. “It was an invasion of her privacy. I believe the cabdriver should be punished for it.”

    Former New York Civil Liberties Union director Norman Siegel said New Yorkers should learn from Hilton — and always assume the tape is rolling.

    “I don’t like it [secret tape] — unless it’s a nonpowerful person going against a powerful person and that’s the only way,” he said.

    Radar refused to say whether they paid the driver.

    The hack stood by his actions, telling Radar, “I couldn’t believe what was coming out of Paris’ mouth and the way she was talking about gay men.”

    But Paris’ team said the comments were taken out of context.

    “It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays,” Miller said.


    Read more: Paris Hilton’s “disgusting” view of gay men - NYPOST.com

  10. #55
    Gold Member Yoko Ono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    What Paris said was appalling and totally WTF (especially coming from her of all people.)
    But what I find the most interesting is how this cabbie can secretly record her conversation whilst in a cab and leak it online.
    Yet Kim is being sued for doing the same thing to LeMann.
    Wonder if Paris will sue like LeMann?
    Or is it legal to record a private conversation in a cab but not a phone call?
    * confused *

    "random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

  11. #56
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    17,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    When someone talks about The Gays, they usually (always) mean men. Because women can't be gay, they're lesbians. And lesbians are hot. Lesbians and straight people don't get aids. Only gays do.
    AIDS is rare amongst lesbians compared to gay men. Not that I agree with people saying shit like this against gay men, I don't! Paris is really one to talk, she's hardly virgin of the year.

  12. #57
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    What does that mean?
    In case you weren't brave enough to google, flicking the bean = manually stimulating the clitoris.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  13. #58
    Elite Member GRuser1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    I don't know what offends me the most:

    a) the assumption and generalization that all omosexuals have promiscuous sex
    b) the assumption and generalization that all omosexuals that have promiscuous sex also have AIDS, because obviously "promiscuous" and "unprotected" are now synonyms
    c) the fact that she's known for having promiscuous sex, and she believes she's entitled to judge people that (she assumes) have the same behavior.

    I could go on, but I don't want to make myself angrier than I already am, for a stupid, racist, useless idiot.

  14. #59
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    Or is it legal to record a private conversation in a cab but not a phone call?
    * confused *
    Per the article posted:
    Making the recording was not against New York state law or city regulation — but the dirty move drew plenty of outrage.

    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  15. #60
    DAP
    DAP is offline
    Elite Member DAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,071

    Default

    Paris Hilton has issued an apology for the comments she made about gay men ... saying, "Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know."

    Of course, Hilton's apology is in response to a secretly recorded piece of audio released earlier this week which caught the heiress saying such gems like, "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. Most of them probably have AIDS."

    Paris had already released a statement trying to explain herself ... but now, she's issued a full-on apology -- posted on GLAAD's website, no less -- saying, "I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments heard this morning."

    "I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word."

    She continued, "Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know ... Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way."
    Paris Hilton APOLOGIZES -- 'Gays Are Strong, Inspiring' | TMZ.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 28th, 2008, 11:16 AM
  2. Dave Grohl blasts Paris Hilton
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: September 26th, 2007, 01:36 PM
  3. Paris Hilton ends up in a gutter and gets the AIDS
    By Grimmlok in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 20th, 2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Clint Eastwood blasts Paris Hilton
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2006, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •