Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton and Benji Madden are dating

I guess it's to piss his ex off since Sophie and Paris use to be good friends.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Paris Hilton and Benji Madden are dating, sources close to the couple confirm exclusively to PerezHilton.com.
    "They're really into each other. It's serious," a mutual friend of the pair's tells us.
    Things are so serious that, sources tell us, the Good Charlotte rocker accompanied Hilton on a work trip to St. Louis this weekend, where she went to promote her new fragrance.
    No its not, its a rebound romance!!!

And whats the betting that he went because he had nothing better to do or wnated a shag - News Flash Benji (WTF? I wouldn't have a dog & call id BENJI!) - a hooker is cheaper & safer!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Cate View Post
    Maybe they can have a baby, too, and it can have playdates with its cousin and the nannies while they all party and forget they have kids.
    Perish the thought! *kneels down and clasps hands together* Dear Lord, please don't let it procreate!

LOL! ^^ That one will def have a c-section to avoid the herpz. Dunno if it could give up the drugs long enough tho...... can trannies actually get pregnant?

If it does breed (and I am still praying that it won't) it will get drugs when it has its C-Section, won't it?!

but not enough to put it down permanently.... unfortunately

I call this b*llshit. First of all, sources doesn't involve any real human being, which can prove my opinion. Being ''serious'' is impossible considering the fact that first of all, this story involves Paris Hilton and because even if it would be true, i don't think it is, you cannot know if it's serious between you and your partner after only a week together. Other point, now that he's single, everybody saw this opportunity to start this rumor with Paris because of Nicole and Joel. Look at the comment made by our dear trouble-maker Perez. That's what he thought about the first minute. And it's not the first time I hear shit from his site. He keeps saying bullshit about celebrities, probably because he's pissed he wasn't able to become one. If Benji was really with her in St. Louis, I guess that the person that saw them would have take a picture of the ''pair'' to support his news. In fact, I think that Benji and Paris aren't and will never be an item. These two know each other since a couple of years now, I think that if they were interested in each other Benji wouldn't have gotten engaged to Sophie Monk and Paris would have try to go out with him instead of fucking around with Travis Barker and the 99 other men of the month.

I say, and will keep saying the samething : B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

In related news... who fucking cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Goely View Post
    I call this b*llshit. First of all, sources doesn't involve any real human being, which can prove my opinion. Being ''serious'' is impossible considering the fact that first of all, this story involves Paris Hilton and because even if it would be true, i don't think it is, you cannot know if it's serious between you and your partner after only a week together. Other point, now that he's single, everybody saw this opportunity to start this rumor with Paris because of Nicole and Joel. Look at the comment made by our dear trouble-maker Perez. That's what he thought about the first minute. And it's not the first time I hear shit from his site. He keeps saying bullshit about celebrities, probably because he's pissed he wasn't able to become one. If Benji was really with her in St. Louis, I guess that the person that saw them would have take a picture of the ''pair'' to support his news. In fact, I think that Benji and Paris aren't and will never be an item. These two know each other since a couple of years now, I think that if they were interested in each other Benji wouldn't have gotten engaged to Sophie Monk and Paris would have try to go out with him instead of fucking around with Travis Barker and the 99 other men of the month.

It'll be ok .... just calm down...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
    I guess it's to piss his ex off since Sophie and Paris use to be good friends.
    in that case I wouldn't be surprised if it were planted by the Racist Skank herself.... esp as it came from "exclusive sources" & the Smurf

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    in that case I wouldn't be surprised if it were planted by the Racist Skank herself.... esp as it came from "exclusive sources" & the Smurf
    Exclusive sources... blah blah.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Goely View Post

You are my idol !!
    Live - Laugh - Love

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    It'll be ok .... just calm down...

ahaha. Just showing my point lmao. it's the bad part of gossip. when they start to say things that are unconceivable.
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by DontMindMe View Post
    Ugh, who hasn't this skank been with?
    If she had as many pricks sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her she'd look like a porcupine

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Whore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information