Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Pamela Anderson in hot water with PETA

  1. #16
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MillionDollarBaby View Post
    Pam's been lying for years..she didnt know her Uggs were leather? or that her Louis Vuitton & Fendi bags are either? please just stop lying....

    i saw an ad for a lip plumper lipgloss being endorsed by her and she claimed her lips were natural and only huge from using that lip plumping gloss WTF
    and lip filler is made from baby seal blubber!

  2. #17
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    21,833

    Default

    No live animals on film? Crazy stuff.
    Pam does a lot of work for them. They
    seem a little ungrateful.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  3. #18
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    She has said that IS a veggie dog. That is at her son's field & the vendors there are friends of hers. They carry veggie dogs and hamburgers. At her request!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  4. #19
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    Did anyone think it could be a veggie dog?

    edit: nm lol

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    PETA might have asked her before opening it's big maw about it. I love animal rights, but geez moderation in all things is a good motto to live by. These people are extreme.

  6. #21
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    PETA might have asked her before opening it's big maw about it. I love animal rights, but geez moderation in all things is a good motto to live by. These people are extreme.
    This is an important issue, and deserves an appropriate degree of hysteria. Shoot first and ask questions later!

  7. #22
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    She has said that IS a veggie dog. That is at her son's field & the vendors there are friends of hers. They carry veggie dogs and hamburgers. At her request!
    I believe it. I honestly think she's a vegetarian, even though she's still a hypocrite for wearing leather and endorsing prroducts made from animals.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  8. #23
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I believe it. I honestly think she's a vegetarian, even though she's still a hypocrite for wearing leather and endorsing prroducts made from animals.
    True, but that's a vast difference from wearing shoes to actually eating any. I don't think she would.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  9. #24
    Gold Member MillionDollarBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    ^^i dont think she would eat animals either not so much for the animals but to keep her bod tight
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

  10. #25
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    I'm sure its a veggie dog. Pammy knows she gets papd @ her kids games.

  11. #26
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    I could never understand the concept of making vegetarian food that even looks like real meat. I mean, if you aren't into eating meat, why pretend?

    My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

  12. #27
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I could never understand the concept of making vegetarian food that even looks like real meat. I mean, if you aren't into eating meat, why pretend?
    People don't eat meat for lots of reasons ... religion, health, environment, etc. But just because you decide to stop doesn't mean that you don't still like the flavours or favourite meaty dishes from the past. Meat analogues, often referred to as transition foods, can help be very helpful when you are starting out with a new way of eating. There are also occasions, such as barbecues or sporting events, where it's nice to eat something that resembles what everyone else is eating. People can often be very rude or defensive if you eat something different, sad to say.

  13. #28
    Mistress of Dick All Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    I wonder if Pam ever breaks down and secretly BBQs a steak while her boys are sleeping.
    Last edited by Elvira; April 28th, 2008 at 08:35 AM.

  14. #29
    Elite Member AgentOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wonderstruck
    Posts
    6,947

    Default Celebrity Carnivores - it's a dog eat hot dog business!

    ^Perhaps. After all, meat related snacks are something anyone can enjoy. Like the lovely Eva Longoria for instance!




    No one eats a hot dog quite like Eva!

  15. #30
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    People don't eat meat for lots of reasons ... religion, health, environment, etc. But just because you decide to stop doesn't mean that you don't still like the flavours or favourite meaty dishes from the past. Meat analogues, often referred to as transition foods, can help be very helpful when you are starting out with a new way of eating. There are also occasions, such as barbecues or sporting events, where it's nice to eat something that resembles what everyone else is eating. People can often be very rude or defensive if you eat something different, sad to say.
    OK, I can buy that . I do love me some veggie burgers.

    My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 14th, 2007, 04:27 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 30th, 2007, 08:48 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2006, 09:37 AM
  4. Pamela Anderson at a PETA auction (04/21/2006)
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2006, 11:19 AM
  5. Pamela Anderson boycotts Kentucky Derby in PETA protest
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •