Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Pam Anderson makes bombshell cheating, abuse claims against ex-beau

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm confused - isn't this someone else's quote ie victoireenchantant? I mean, my high school French is pretty poor, but the text on the right isn't a translation of what's written on the left.
    It’s the daily fail, they can’t even spell check adequately....

Sadly I started watching Married at First Sight. They should do a celeb season with Pam on it because she is awful at picking guys.
    DawnM74 likes this.

'Elderly mistress' *burn*

I knew 20 years ago this was one who would have a hard time of it with getting older.

Pam, you're past 'too old for this shit'.

And I still maintain that her Hep C is a bunch of manufactured bullshit. Kind of like Halle Berry's diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Sadly I started watching Married at First Sight. They should do a celeb season with Pam on it because she is awful at picking guys.
    Anyone else picking someone she marries at first sight would do a better job than Pam. But she would not know what to do with someone who treated her lovingly or with respect. In all honesty she would probably not even find them attractive and fuck it up by cheating with some raging asshole.
    DawnM74 and sjankis630 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

She can't pick them for sure. She looked normal and really cute for awhile a couple of years ago when she ditched the blonde bombshell look with the big fried hair and overdone makeup. Then she fell back on her old habits. Guess she still has something to prove to herself, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    'Elderly mistress' *burn*

I knew 20 years ago this was one who would have a hard time of it with getting older.

Pam, you're past 'too old for this shit'.

And I still maintain that her Hep C is a bunch of manufactured bullshit. Kind of like Halle Berry's diabetes.

Anyone else picking someone she marries at first sight would do a better job than Pam. But she would not know what to do with someone who treated her lovingly or with respect. In all honesty she would probably not even find them attractive and fuck it up by cheating with some raging asshole.
    That was kind of my point!
    DawnM74 likes this.

fgg

Pamela Anderson’s Ex-Boyfriend Adil Rami Denies Her Abuse Allegations After Split

Pamela Anderson’s ex-boyfriend Adil Rami shot down her claims that he abused her during their relationship.

“I will make it simple and super clear and as I said before I will not comment on the details of my life with Pamela,” the soccer player, 33, wrote in French via Instagram Opens a New Window. on Saturday, June 29. “I want to tell you that these accusations of violence are completely false and I cannot let that go.”

Rami accused Anderson, 51, of lying and called the allegations “disgusting.” The athlete went on to allege that the Baywatch alum took aim at him because of his involvement in a domestic violence charity called Solidarité Femmes. He was suspended from his role as ambassador as a result of the claims. “She knows that my commitment to the cause of violence against women is something that is really important to me,” he added. “I respect [the people] too much … and this fight!”

The former Playboy model announced her split from the Marseille central defender in a Tuesday, June 25, Instagram post. “It’s hard to accept,” she captioned a photo of the pair. “The last (more than) 2.years of my life have been a big lie.”

She continued: “I’m devastated to find out in the last few days. That he was living a double life. He used to joke about other players who had girlfriends down the street in apartments close to their wives. He called those men monsters. ? But this is worse. He lied to all. How is it possible to control 2 women’s hearts and minds like this — I’m sure there were others.”

Anderson further alleged that Rami “should not be the face of protecting women from domestic violence” and she hired a bodyguard because her ex “scares” her.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...e-allegations/
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information