Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Palin Family Allegedly Involved In A Brawl

Damnit. I was hoping when I saw this thread bumped there was video of the brawl. Track (or Trip, whichever the fuck) with his shirt off flipping the bird.

Sarah looks like shit without her warpaint.
    tulip likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

'And my wedding ring, it's in Todd's pocket 'cause it hurts sometimes when I shake hands and it gets squished,' she said.
    She shakes hands with people with her left hand? Hey moron, you're doing it wrong!
    SHELLEE and rollo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

The police report has been released.

Washington (CNN) -- Nobody is being charged in a drunken brawl that involved a white limousine full of members of Sarah Palin's family, police in Alaska said Thursday.

But it sure sounds like things got out of hand, with the host of the September house party where it all happened last month saying the Palins got into a fight they "ended up losing."

The Anchorage Police Department released a report that includes more than two pages of details about the brawl, which happened after the former GOP vice presidential nominee's family and friends showed up at another friend's party. It details accusations that Bristol Palin punched the host in the face repeatedly, that Track Palin tried to start a fight with his father and more.
    Here are some of the details -- wildly different, depending on who's offering the information -- that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:

1. When he arrived, a shirtless, "heavily intoxicated" and "belligerent at first" Track Palin, Sarah Palin's adult son, was about to step into a white limousine with his parents, Sarah and Todd. They'd all been at the party at Korey Klingenmeyer's house.

2. Track told the officer some guys were "talking rudely" to his sisters and making them cry. So he stuck up for them. When one of his friends, identified only as Steven, got punched by one of the allegedly rude guys, the fight started. Todd said that's when "everything escalated and it was a situation they couldn't walk away from."

3. Bristol Palin ended up on the ground during the fight. The Palin family said that's because Klingenmeyer knocked her down.

4. Klingenmeyer offered a different version of the story. He told the officer he wanted to press charges against Bristol, who he said had told him "he doesn't own this place and that she will kick his a--." after he tried to stop her from fighting. Then, Klingenmeyer said, Bristol hit him. He said she could "hit him again if it makes her feel better and she does." After six or so "pretty hard" punches, he said he grabbed her fist and Bristol fell down. "At that time," the officer reported, "he said several guys from the party stepped in to help him and a fight broke out and the Palins ended up losing."

5. Bristol "appeared heavily intoxicated and upset," and explained that Klingenmeyer "had drug her across the lawn by her legs and was calling her a [expletive deleted] and a slut." She explained that another girl at the party had hit one of her sisters, Willow Palin, and said that's how things got started.

6. Track left the fight with a bloody mouth and injuries under his left eye and on his left elbow. Bristol had some dirt on her knees. Klingenmeyer "stated his face felt swollen," but there weren't any "obvious injuries."

The Palin family wouldn't comment Thursday on the report and the decision not to charge any of the brawl's participants.
    But Sarah Palin did defend her daughter Bristol in a Sept. 19 Facebook post.

"I love my Bristol!" she wrote. "My straight-shooter is one of the strongest young women you'll ever meet. I have to say this as a proud mama: right up there with their work ethic and heart for those less fortunate, my kids' defense of family makes my heart soar!

"As you can imagine, they and my extended family have experienced so many things (liberal media-driven) that may have crushed others without a strong foundation of faith, and I'm thankful for our friends' prayer shield that surrounds them, allowing faith to remain their anchor."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/09/politics/palin-family-brawl/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They are like the Kardashians of the tundra.

They are not LIKE the Kardashians of the tundra - they ARE the Kardashians of the tundra.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

We're approaching the end of 2014. How on earth can there not be video? videos, actually? Everyone has a damn cell phone camera glued to their hands these days. Or, maybe there are videos and someone is just waiting for the highest bidder.

This fight is clearly the fault of the stupid liberal-driven media.
    nana51 and CornFlakegrl like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^they knocked Bristol up too
    NickiDrea likes this.

Bristol had some dirt on her knees.
    Nothing to see here - that's how Bristol ends up after every party she attends.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Who takes a limo to a party? It's not like it was a "formal" party.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information