Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Palin Family Allegedly Involved In A Brawl

Elite Member

I think someone should write a scripted Shameless-type TV series based on the Palins. I would tune in for sure.
    Bombshell likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Bronze Member

this cracked me up. it doesn't relate to the brawl but was posted on huffpo today. what an idiot.

Palin says: "I owe America a Global Apology"

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said she owes America a "global apology" for the 2008 GOP presidential ticket's loss to President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
    During an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, Palin spoke about Obama's long-term strategy for defeating the Islamic State -- a militant group formerly known as ISIS or ISIL -- that he laid out in a speech Wednesday night.
    "As I watched the speech last night, Sean, the thought going through my mind is, 'I owe America a global apology. Because John McCain, through all of this, John McCain should be our president,'" Palin said.

Palin went on to compare the Islamic State to Hitler and questioned how seriously Obama is taking the group.
    "So when Barack Obama, like the rest of us, hear these bad guys, these terrorists, promising that they will raise the flag of Allah over our White House, for the life of me I don't know why he does not take this serious, the threat. Because yes, it's more than a vision," Palin said. "They're telling-- just like Hitler did all those years ago, when a war could've been avoided, because Hitler, too, did not hide his intentions. Well ISIS, these guys aren't hiding their intentions either."

Sarah Palin: 'I Owe America A Global Apology'
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

I just saw that article on-line and laughed at the comments. She is not well liked or respected.
    lulu09 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hope Tina Fey can get herself to SNL on Saturday night and recreate the brawl. Oh wait, the new season starts in a couple of weeks. Darnit all.

Some asshole named "Track" in a stretch Hummer?! That's enough for me. Fuck him fuck that. I want video too.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Don't worry, Sluce -- the only place these days where there's a brawl and no video is in some Amish barn or something.
    Brookie and Just Kill Me like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

'It was like the Jerry Springer show': Witnesses reveal how Palin family started birthday brawl with Willow's ex as Sarah 'crawled over people to get in the fight'

• The family of Sarah Palin was not only involved in a fight over the weekend, but apparently started it while attending another man's birthday party
    • Track Palin traded punches with sister Willow's ex Connor Clearly, while Todd Palin choked Connor's father, Steve
    • Bristol Palin punched the host of the party in the face SEVEN times
    • According to an eyewitness, Sarah was crawling over people to get involved in the fight

By CHRIS SPARGO FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 00:15, 13 September 2014 | UPDATED: 13:29, 13 September 2014

A weekend fight involving nearly every member of the Palin family was actually started by the infamous politician and her brood, this according to numerous eyewitnesses.
    The Palin pack apparently had a run-in with Connor Cleary, an ex-boyfriend of Willow, 20, at a birthday party on Saturday evening, and that was when all hell broke loose.
    According to multiple witnesses at the party, oldest Palin son Track, 25, traded blows with his sister's ex on the front lawn of the party, and when Cleary's father Steve tried to break the boys up, Todd Palin began to choke him.
    Todd ended up walking away with a bloody nose.
    Scroll down for video

+6

Happy birthday: The Palin family was at the birthday party of a family friend, and celebrating the birthday of patriarch Todd, when they started a fight with one of Willow's ex-boyfriends, Connor Cleary

+6

Victim: Willow's ex Connor Cleary (above)

+6

The gang's all here: Sarah Palin (above with family) apparently was trying to crawl over people to get involved in a fight over the weekend

Sarah Palin and family in fight at party in Alaska

Then, Sarah, 50, tried to get involved.

Birthday boy: The Palin family was celebrating the birthday of family friend Marc McKenna

A source said the failed vice-presidential candidate was 'nearly crawling on top of people' to get involved in the fight.
    The party, meanwhile, was not for Todd, who did turn 50 on Saturday, but rather for twins Matt and Marc McKenna, who are close friends of the Palin family.

Once the fight finally broke up, Willow and big sister Bristol, 23, who apparently spent the entire evening wearing sunglasses as they strolled around the party, tried to start things up all over again, by going after Conner's mother, Melissa.
    'They were on a b-line, coming straight at Melissa,' said partygoer Eric Thompson.
    They were stopped by the host of the party however, Korey Klingenmeyer, who politely asked them to leave.
    So Bristol started punching him in the face. Repeatedly.
    Thompson told political blogger Amanda Coyne Bristol 'stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked [Klingenmeyer] right in the face.'
    She did this six more times before Klingenmeyer was able to push her off him.
    'I was thoroughly amazed at the restraint Korey showed. He’s a total gentlemen,' Thompson said.

+6

Sister sister: Willow (left) and Bristol Palin (right) apparently tried to go after the mother of Willow's ex-boyfriend

+6

A victim and a gentleman: Host Korey Klingenmeyer (above) was punched in the face seven times by Bristol when he politely asked her to leave the party

Then, Sarah got involved all over again and began to scream profanities at everyone.
    This morning, Thompson told Good Morning America, 'I heard Sarah Palin scream out, "You know who we are, don’t you?"'
    Finally, to cap it all off, Track stood out in front of the house with his shirt off and his middle finger raised at those who were leaving
    Shortly after this the fighting stopped, and the Palins got in their car for the evening, a stretch Hummer, and left.
    No sooner had the Palins left then the police showed up to take statements from some of the remaining guests.
    Thompson believes it was the Palins who called the police.

+6

Scene of the crime: The home of Klingenmeyer in Anchorage, Alaska

'It was a really nice, mellow party,' he said.
    'Then it turned into the Jerry Springer show.'
    Thompson, an employee at McKenna Bros. Paving, the company owned by birthday boys Marc and Matt, has apparently been fired from his job for speaking to the press.
    He has hired legal counsel according to the Alaska Dispatch News.
    Police spokesperson Jennifer Castro said of the events, ‘At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made.
    She then added, ‘Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.’
    Oddly enough, it seems Sarah may be trying to distance herself from this story, despite numerous eyewitness reports, as she implied on her Facebook she did not see her family Saturday.
    'I was traveling yesterday, so I'm posting Todd's 50th birthday greeting a day late, which is fine because the handsome guy barely looks a day over 50,' she wrote on Sunday evening.
    The police are still investigating, and the Palin family is not commenting.

Read more: 'It was like the Jerry Springer show': Eyewitnesses reveal how Palin pack started bloody brawl with Willow's ex as Sarah 'crawled over people to get in the fight' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    spinmonkey likes this.

*Awaiting a Sarah Palin mug shot*
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

.Finally, to cap it all off, Track stood out in front of the house with his shirt off and his middle finger raised at those who were leaving
    oh please let there be video. For some reason, I think this would be my favorite scene, even more so than the fight.
    Bombshell likes this.

Sarah Palin denies divorce rumors, says she 'rarely' wears a ring in Alaska because she's 'choppin' wood' or 'butcherin' a moose or something'
    Gossip columns were buzzing earlier this month about the status of Palin's marriage after photos her, sans her wedding band, emerged online
    Palin said today that the sweaty photos were taken just after she had finished 'a workout'
    The former Alaska governor chalked the false accusations up to the liberal media making up lies about her family

By FRANCESCA CHAMBERS
    PUBLISHED: 23:08, 26 September 2014 | UPDATED: 23:28, 26 September 2014

Sarah Palin shot down the latest rumors that she and husband Todd are splitting on Friday, telling a conservative audience that she 'rarely' wears a ring.

Gossip columns were buzzing earlier this month about the status of the Palins' marriage after photos of the conservative commentator, sans her wedding band - and make-up, emerged online.
    Palin said today that the sweaty photos were taken just after she had finished 'a workout' and denied that she and Todd were on the verge of divorce.
    'Well, I rarely wear a ring, especially up in Alaska, you know it's choppin' wood or you're butcherin' a moose or something,' she told attendees of the Values Voter Summit held annually in Washington, D.C.

Rumors began swirling that Palin and her husband Todd were on the outs after she was spotted last week without her wedding band on

Palin told attends of the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C. today that she 'rarely' wears a ring, and it has nothing to do with the status of her marriage
    Palin playfully confronted the issue on her own accord Friday afternoon, saying midway through her speech, 'I heard the other day that I'm in the middle of another divorce.
    'Or again, the same divorce, I guess, I dunno,' she continued.
    Oh, I read it - it must be true!'
    True to form, Palin chalked the false accusations up to the liberal media concocting lies about her family.
    'And by the way, what the heck business is it of the liberal haters anyway?' she said afterward.
    'Why are liberals so intolerant? she asked to roars of applause from the Christian conservative audience.

Acknowledging Todd's absence from the event she said 'he sends his very best.'
    'He's not able to be here because it is moose season,' she snarked.
    The former Alaska Governor said she was helping her husband, who's she's been with since high school, winterize his plane when she brought up the defamatory stories to him.
    Palin said Todd simply asked her, ' "Yeah, uh, is it was the same thing they wrote last time? Is it still that $20 million divorce?
    " ''Well, write me the check!' " he said, teasing her.
    The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee appeared to let the whole incident roll off her back, saying, 'We are used to it.'
    'It's kind of tragic to say it,' she said, but 'at this point, what difference does it make?'

This photo of the former Republican vice presidential candidate running errands in Anchorage, Alaska, a week and a half ago, sans her wedding ring, is what led to reknewed rumors that she and her husband Todd were on the outs

Trouble at home? Palin appeared to have just worked out when she was photographed, wearing casual dress and without her wedding right

Palin didn't talk about the media coverage of the drunken brawl her family recently got into in Alaska during which her daughter Bristol allegedly punched a man in the face, her son Track broke four ribs and her husband Todd bloodied his nose.
    Instead, she used the divorce chatter as a bridge into a lengthier rant on the mainsteam media and the perceived bias against conservatives.
    'It is what happens to you, too, the lies that they tell about you,' she said, 'calling you the intolerant [one], the hater, the bigots' and the racists.
    'I am speaking to the most slandered group in American today,' she said.
    The conservative firebrand speaker said liberals can't defeat conservatives' arguments so they just 'change the subject.'
    News reports about Palin's alleged divorces have been circulating since she burst onto the national political stage in the fall of 2008.
    Palin explained at a rally in Tampa, Florida, in October of that year that she sometimes doesn't wear a ring to events because of all the hand-shaking she has to do.
    'And my wedding ring, it's in Todd's pocket 'cause it hurts sometimes when I shake hands and it gets squished,' she said.
    'A $35 wedding ring from Hawaii that I bought by myself and 'cause I always thought with my ring it's not what it's made of, it's what it represents.
    'And 20 years later, I'm happy to wear it,' she told the audience.
    When stories appeared online in August of 2009 about yet another suspected split between Palin and her husband, she rebuffed the claim to conservative blogger Robert Stacy McCain with this: 'Divorce Todd? Have you seen Todd? I may be just a renegade hockey mom, but I’m not blind!

Read more: Sarah Palin denies divorce rumors, says she 'rarely' wears a ring in Alaska because she's 'choppin' wood' or 'butcherin' a moose or something' | Daily Mail Online

I wouldn't have recognized her without the paint.
    louiswinthorpe111 and *DIVA! like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

You'd think she keep the ring on cuz them she could do more damage when she punches people in the face.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

"On a b-line?" "Reknewed rumors?" At this point, I'm more concerned about the English language than I am about anyone involved in this story.
    Kittylady and Shinola like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    "On a b-line?" "Reknewed rumors?" At this point, I'm more concerned about the English language than I am about anyone involved in this story.
    What are you talking about? Reknewed means you're re-knowing something all over again, doesn't it???
    BrickHouse likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Everybody knews that.
    *DIVA! and Shinola like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I'm more concerned with Her misplacing of the White House
    Brookie likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information