Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: P. Diddy Arrested for Assault

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I've read stories where parents contact Professors regarding Snowflake's grades. Can't wait for those parent's kids to hit the working world.
    There have been news stories of parents who call HR after their snowflake interviewed to ask why they were not hired, and parents who call to negotiate starting salaries or raises.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh god. If a parent called me to negotiate a starting salary I'd rescind the offer.
    sluce and Clubber Lang like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

My ex-father's (whole other story lol) current wife called her son's employment. He was fired for sexual harassment and she called to try to get his job back. He was in his forties...
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

what is with the charge for terrorism?

He probably said something like "I will blow this whole motherfucking place up!"
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Outside of Diddy acting like an asshole, I'd like to know one thing... why is a kid whose father is worth $600 million given a scholarship? I understand athletic scholarships aren't necessarily needs based but that $54,000 a year could have been offered to another player. And why didn't Diddy decline and pay? Hell, he would have gotten brownie points for it. Could have been excellent publicity for him. Instead, there was backlash for it.

Also, Justin is a sub par player, as evidenced by not starting a single game for UCLA in 3 years. He attended Iona Prep, a private Catholic School run by the Christian Brothers. While they perform well in the CHSFL (Catholic High School Football League), including winning a championship when Justin was playing, they're no powerhouse in NYC area athletics. The "big name" high school athletes play for the city and suburbs public schools- far, far more competitive.
    Syd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Well thank God I was worried you were having a stroke or something, ha.
    It was becoming harder to correct than to just move along. Sheesh!
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Outside of Diddy acting like an asshole, I'd like to know one thing... why is a kid whose father is worth $600 million given a scholarship? I understand athletic scholarships aren't necessarily needs based but that $54,000 a year could have been offered to another player. And why didn't Diddy decline and pay? Hell, he would have gotten brownie points for it. Could have been excellent publicity for him. Instead, there was backlash for it.

Also, Justin is a sub par player, as evidenced by not starting a single game for UCLA in 3 years. He attended Iona Prep, a private Catholic School run by the Christian Brothers. While they perform well in the CHSFL (Catholic High School Football League), including winning a championship when Justin was playing, they're no powerhouse in NYC area athletics. The "big name" high school athletes play for the city and suburbs public schools- far, far more competitive.
    Many of the girls on my daughter's team came from very wealthy families who have easily afforded the 56k out of state tuition, but were on scholarship. As you said, it has nothing to do with family worth, it is related to sports. However, most of the wealthy families then make large donations to the university for many years to come, so the 200k scholarship is more than repaid.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Many of the girls on my daughter's team came from very wealthy families who have easily afforded the 56k out of state tuition, but were on scholarship. As you said, it has nothing to do with family worth, it is related to sports. However, most of the wealthy families then make large donations to the university for many years to come, so the 200k scholarship is more than repaid.
    See, that's not a problem for me either. It's basically not announced in the press these kids are getting scholarships; Justin's was. There was a lot of backlash that Diddy should turn it down and pay the tuition. He never commented and the scholarship still stands. I just think when you're worth 600 million it's a terrible shame that you wouldn't want that money passed along to another kid in some capacity.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I've read stories where parents contact Professors regarding Snowflake's grades. Can't wait for those parent's kids to hit the working world.
    I'll never forget how Stalin's mom called Hitler and reamed him out over Operation Barbarossa.

I work in a med school, formerly in the Registrar's Office. You'd be surprised how many parents want to discuss grades. They will not understand FERPA precludes us telling them a single thing.

Diddy’s son only got scholarship because of dad: ex-UCLA coach | New York Post

In The News:

charleston church massacre clinton correctional facility rachel dolezal donald trump

Home Sections Search Sign in / Register Subscribe Follow
    New York Post

sports

Diddy’s son only got scholarship because of dad: ex-UCLA coach

By Zach Braziller

June 24, 2015 | 12:39pm
    Modal Trigger
    Former Bruins coach Rick Neuheisel (bottom right) said that Justin Combs (top right) was only offered a scholarship because of his famous dad. Photo: Getty Images, AP, Getty Images

MORE ON:

sean combs

Ex-Dolphin tripped by Sal Alosi: 'Diddy has my back'

The definitive ranking of every Britney Spears collaboration

5 people who famously were super committed to their bosses

Kanye kicks off fashion week with an A-list extravaganza

Justin Combs might not have wound up at UCLA if his last name were Smith, the coach who recruited him admitted in the wake of his father, Diddy’s, alleged attack on a UCLA assistant coach.
    Former UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel, on his SiriusXM radio show, said it was “doubtful” he would’ve offered Combs, a 5-foot-9, two-star defensive back out of Iona Prep in New Rochelle, had he not had a famous father.
    “When you’re weighing the assets of what a youngster can do for your program, there’s no question [being Diddy’s son] had something to do with it for me,” said Neuheisel, who was fired and replaced by Jim Mora after the 2011 season.
    “Justin is a great kid. His problem was his size. He’s not big enough to be a dominant player. Could he be productive? Yes. The fact his father was an influential guy played into my decision to go ahead and offer him.”
    Although Combs was selected to play in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl, many felt he was more of an FCS type of player, better suited for Stony Brook or Fordham. He landed at UCLA anyway, but has hardly played, appearing in just one game last year.
    Neuheisel also offered some insight into the incident, in which Diddy attacked strength and conditioning coordinator Sal Alosi, the former Jets coach best known for tripping Dolphins punt returner Nolan Carroll from the sidelines. According to Neuheisel, Combs was working out with his dad’s private trainer instead of attending UCLA’s discretionary workouts, which aren’t mandatory.
    “Justin looks a little out of shape, and there was something said,” Neuheisel said. “He was actually removed from the workout. [Diddy] got the report from Justin and marched over.”
    That’s when the fireworks began, with Diddy allegedly attacking Alosi and swinging a kettlebell at someone after he was pulled away. He has been charged with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making terrorist threats and one count of battery.
    “What I learned was they were going to let this go, because the UCLA folks didn’t want to press charges,” Neuheisel said. “But when the campus police arrived on the scene, they looked at the film.”

LOL look how tiny that kid is.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

I feel bad for the poor kid when he finds out his daddy is the only reason he's playing college ball.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

He's not actually playing any college ball.
    CornFlakegrl and sluce like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information